1145 Grass Valley Highway, Auburn, CA 95603 Map · Phone number

About P.S. petals and sweets

At P.S. Petals and Sweets, we are fresh, unique and not your everyday florist. Under new ownership as of December 2014. We are committed to quality and service. Our 100% satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to creating long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care. We choose only the freshest, highest quality flowers and our shop has a professional and caring staff to serve all your floral needs. Your gift will arrive beautifully presented and personalized with your message. Need help with a special event? We'll help you choose the perfect flowers for the occasion.

• Flowers by Jordan Marie

8 Reviews for P.S. petals and sweets

1 User photo

• Erica

Erica Paullin · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Florist with reasonable prices!

My husband and I hired Nadine from Petals and Sweetes to do our personal flowers for our wedding in Foresthill in September 2019. Nadine is the sweetest owner that really becomes invested in her couples and their visions.

When we first met with Nadine we were pretty clueless when it came to wedding flowers. She did a great job at suggesting flowers based on the colors we wanted as well as leading us away from flowers that would not do well under the hot conditions of our wedding. She was VERY patient when I changed my mind a couple of times and was amazing when I ended up choosing a flower that needed to be imported.

She was very respectful of our budget which was modest compared to what some of these other florists want to charge. I appreciated that she does not upcharge for services. I always love supporting small local businesses and I would definitely get my flowers from Nadine again!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

When I ordered my flowers, I wasn't aware the business was being sold. When we went to pay off the balance, our order was no where to be found by new owner. They scrambled to get my flowers done on time! So yes, I highly recommend this flower shop! My big day was in jeopardy and they saved the day for me :)

Sent on 06/08/2014

Karrie · Married on 10/13/2012

My appointment with Denise (owner) included my mom and aunt. I was nervous and indecisive but knew the look I wanted. My mom asked all of the questions and ultimately made the decisions. After the appointment Denise contacted me and made sure that the decisions made we by ME (the bride) and not just by the one paying the bill (mom). She had seen many disappointed brides because they had no voice. I respected that and knew she had my back. Denise was very knowledgeable about her flowers and helped us to stay on a budget with beautiful flowers in our price range. I chose to have a small cream bouquet with rhinestone sprigs. It was more beautiful then I had imagined and lasted TWO weeks after my wedding. Denise did a fantastic job and the flowers were delivered on time. All of the flowers for the ceremony were professional and beautiful. It looked like I spent 3 x as much for the flowers I received. Thank you Denise for a stress free beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2013

P.S. petals and sweets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 88.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 79.00
    $ 139.00
    $ 1013
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 1145 Grass Valley Highway Auburn, 95603 See on map
    Location of (P.S. petals and sweets)