1145 Grass Valley Highway, Auburn, CA 95603 Map · Phone number

About P.S. petals and sweets

At P.S. Petals and Sweets, we are fresh, unique and not your everyday florist. Under new ownership as of December 2014. We are committed to quality and service. Our 100% satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to creating long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care. We choose only the freshest, highest quality flowers and our shop has a professional and caring staff to serve all your floral needs. Your gift will arrive beautifully presented and personalized with your message. Need help with a special event? We'll help you choose the perfect flowers for the occasion.

small centerpiece
wedding
large arrangement 2

7 Reviews for P.S. petals and sweets

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

When I ordered my flowers, I wasn't aware the business was being sold. When we went to pay off the balance, our order was no where to be found by new owner. They scrambled to get my flowers done on time! So yes, I highly recommend this flower shop! My big day was in jeopardy and they saved the day for me :)

Sent on 06/08/2014

Karrie · Married on 10/13/2012

My appointment with Denise (owner) included my mom and aunt. I was nervous and indecisive but knew the look I wanted. My mom asked all of the questions and ultimately made the decisions. After the appointment Denise contacted me and made sure that the decisions made we by ME (the bride) and not just by the one paying the bill (mom). She had seen many disappointed brides because they had no voice. I respected that and knew she had my back. Denise was very knowledgeable about her flowers and helped us to stay on a budget with beautiful flowers in our price range. I chose to have a small cream bouquet with rhinestone sprigs. It was more beautiful then I had imagined and lasted TWO weeks after my wedding. Denise did a fantastic job and the flowers were delivered on time. All of the flowers for the ceremony were professional and beautiful. It looked like I spent 3 x as much for the flowers I received. Thank you Denise for a stress free beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/15/2011

Dennise was amazing! She made such beautiful bouquets, boutonniere, and corsages for everyone in the wedding! She understood exactly what I was looking for and chose beautiful flowers and arranged them perfectly. She was sensitive to my vision for the wedding and added touches to tie the flowers in nicely to the look I was going for - adding lace and ribbon subtly and tastefully. She's professional and very skilled. She also decorated our reception venue beautifully with flower petals and had everything ready exactly when it should have been! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2012

P.S. petals and sweets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 88.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 79.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 139.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 1145 Grass Valley Highway Auburn, 95603 See on map