Bloom Floral and Events Reviews

34 | Freehold, NJ

34 Reviews for Bloom Floral and Events

34 Bloom Floral and Events Reviews

Lorraine · Married on 09/21/2018

I just to say that Bobby and his staff were nothing but professionals.
    He and his team work within budget and provided top quality of flowers and arrangements for my daughters’s wedding . The bouquets arrived fresh and beautiful, the flowers lasted for more than a week after the wedding . I give them a Five Star rating; this is the first of my two daughters to get married. I will definitely use them again and highly recommended ! Thank you for making it an incredible day!!
    Lorraine Dagnall
    Dagnall/Niedermayer Wedding 9/2018

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

From the moment I walked into the office for my first appointment, Bobby was extremely accommodating and truly understood our requests. We were on a tight budget, but he was still able to work with us and provide affordable options. He offered a preview of the centerpiece, so that we could make any modifications and be completely satisfied the day of. Any time we thought of something we needed to add, such as blessed Mary bouquet or a toss bouquet, he was so reasonable and accommodating.

The day of the wedding, the delivery man was punctual and was at my house to drop off the bouquets and boutonnieres on time. Each plastic container with the boutonnieres was clearly labeled and it made it so easy for everyone involved.

At our reception, we were able to walk into the hall before our guests and it was the most beautiful sight. It truly was a dream come true. All of the candles were lit and the flowers cascading down, so stunning! Bobby honestly captured the romantic look I was going for. I literally cried of happiness, it was beautiful!

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this florist to anyone! Amazing service and high quality work! We were so lucky to have found Bloom Floral and Events for our Wedding Day!

C · Married on 07/13/2018

Bobby was fantastic! He listened to everything we wanted and made beautiful arrangements and bouquets. He was friendly and easy to work with. We would recommend Bloom to anyone!

Jevon · Married on 02/24/2018

All I can say is Bobby KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! He is BEYOND talented, creative, accommodating, reasonable and so professional! We definitely challenged Bobby, and he more than exceeded our expectations!

Caylen · Married on 11/18/2017

Bobby and everyone at Bloom was amazing!! We got married November 18th 2017 and Bloom did an amazing job. From the very beginning Bobby understood what we wanted and helped us get to the wedding day. We had many meetings and spoke about details as well as how we wanted it to look. Everything was perfect and SO beautiful. Bobby was very very quick at getting back to us and answering emails-- he was always there to help. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best flowers and that everything was perfect!!

• Susette

Susette · Married on 09/03/2017

Bobby was a pleasure to work with for our September wedding. He is truly an artist and was able to capture my vision for my bouquets and centerpieces. Unlike most florists, Bobby did not nickle and dime me for different flowers or vases. We had so many options to choose from! At our trial, Bobby spent the time with us to test out various centerpieces (exchanging out some flowers, looking at different vases, etc) so we could make everything perfect. And everything turned out to be absolutely perfect! I could not be happier with our choice, and I highly recommend Bloom Floral and Events!

Alison · Married on 07/15/2017

Bobby and everyone at Bloom are all AMAZING. I got married almost 3 weeks ago, and every time I talk to anyone about my wedding day, the first thing they say is always how amazing the flowers were. Bobby totally understood my vision, and he went above and beyond with the flowers all over the room. The flower wall he made was absolutely stunning, it looked amazing as the backdrop to my photo booth. Bobby draped tulle and lights down as the back drop to our wedding ceremony and chupah, it exceeded my expectations. The room was amazing!

samantha · Married on 07/13/2017

This review is very much over due! Bobby from Bloom Florals helped me with my wedding flowers and center pieces for my July 14th wedding and him and his team did such an AMAZING job!! From our first meeting, Bobby helped me craft my vision. Since I was having a beach wedding, I wanted more of a beach theme than tons of flowers- and he surpassed my expectations. Not only that, but he worked within my budget, and never once tried to get me to spend more than I needed to. All the bouquets were gorgeous, our center pieces (floating candles in high vases with roses) were gorgeous - and everything with Bloom was just easy! I can't thank Bobby enough for being so great to work this. I would highly recommend them to anyone to use for your event.

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Bobby was amazing to work with! The catering hall recommended him to us and he did not disappoint. Bobby listened to what we wanted and created the perfect flower display throughout the whole reception. I highly recommend this florist; you will not regret it.

Gia · Married on 11/05/2016

Bobby (and his staff) were absolutely incredible! He was so helpful in picking out flowers and centerpieces.

The day of the wedding, we got our wedding party flowers delivered earlier in the day (everything was delivered and set up on time). They were SO fresh and filled the room with a beautiful scent. Then when we went into our reception hall, we were blown away by how gorgeous everything looked. Many of the guests told my husband and I how impressed they were with the decor.

I would highly recommend BLOOM for your event. Super high quality product, super friendly and helpful staff.

Thanks again Bobby and team!

Syvan · Married on 09/24/2016

Bloom was recommended to us by our caterer after we decided not to go with the florist we originally had in mind. Not only did he take us last minute but he had a sample for us within a few weeks, stayed within our budget, was extremely efficient with everything and produced exactly what he said he would. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, our huppah was exactly what we showed him we wanted and the bouquets came out beautifully. Not only was his service wonderful but Bobby is a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend him and couldn't be happier!

Brigid · Married on 07/09/2016

AMAZING. Bobby & his team, especially his wonderful team leader, are absolutely incredible. From our first meeting Bobby just knew exactly the feel I was going for and which flowers and decorations would make it come to life. He provides the most beautiful, fresh, lush flowers. Everybody is still raving about my centerpieces and how perfect and beautiful they are. This company is absolutely incredible and you will not have to worry about anything by choosing them!

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 07/09/2016

Had a wedding last month and used Bloom Floral as our florist and still think about how stunning everything was. Once meeting with Bobby and his staff I just knew they were THE ONE. Theres so many flowers and when your not sure which direction you want to go in it can get overwhelming. He was able to help me invision exactly what I wanted. He made sample centerpieces to reassure that was exactly what you wanted and showed sample flowers that he would be using for our bouquets. I wanted the bridesmaid bouquets wrapped in a specific burlap fabric and he made that happen. Delivery was exactly at the time he said and everything was perfect. Once we got to the Venue I was blown away by how fabulous the centerpieces came out and got so many compliments from my guests. They are absolutely amazing and would highly recommend Bloom Floral!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

This review is long overdue. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the absolutely gorgeous flowers you create it for my wedding. Bobby went above and beyond what I could have ever expected! Words cannot say how happy you made myself and my husband.. From the initial meeting with Bobby up until the very end he was amazing, creative, and easy to work with. Bobby's ideas for Arrangements were on target I could not have asked for a better floral designer to work with. I was blown away how incredibly beautiful EVERYTHING looked on my wedding day. The floral design Bobby did for my ceremony was breathtaking it brought tears to my eyes. Wow!!! My guest were so impressed they couldn't stop talking about how beautiful our centerpieces were they all stayed until the end just so they could take one home. Bobby pays close attention to detail and he is a master at his work. Everything was so elegant and meticulously done! I would highly recommend Bloom floral to anyone who is looking for a wonderful experience. Bobby and his team are there to help you with any concerns you may have,they will return your emails and phone calls right away. Bobby will also work with whatever budget you have and go above and beyond to make your wedding day a fairy tale with extras added. Dont look any further they wont let you down!!!

Tara · Married on 02/06/2016

I still can't explain how AMAZING Bobby and all the staff at Bloom are! My husband and I had many visions that Bobby made come to life for our wedding day. Every bouquet we received looked exactly like the picture we gave him. HIs attentiveness, upbeat personality, and creativeness are truly his best qualities and I highly recommend checking him out for ANY event that you are planning. In addition to the beautiful flowers he provided for us for our wedding day he also added stuff to the centerpieces that we were using from our venue. He went above and beyond to make them even more beautiful than they already were. Lastly, my husband and I wanted the entire room with pipe and drape. Not only did Bobby make our room look like it was out of a magazine but he worked through the late hours of the night starting it at 1AM just to make sure it was perfect for us!!!!! I can go on and on about how amazing he is but you should totally go see for yourself- you will be blown away :)

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2015

Now that my husband and I are back from our honeymoon and things have finally calmed down, I want to make sure to thank Bobby from Bloom Floral and Events for making our day perfect. From the very first day I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like and I don't think I could have asked for anything more than what was provided. Not only was the finished product breathtaking, but Bobby proved to be one of the nicest and caring vendors I have ever experienced. He truly cares about his clients and it definitely shows. Makes things a lot easier when you are able to trust the person in charge of one of the most important pieces of the day. Thanks again. If you are smart you will book with Bobby and Bloom.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Bobby and his team are amazing. It doesn't matter if you budget is $50 or $50,000 he gives the same care and attention to all of his clients. I went in to his shop with a general idea of what I wanted and Bobby was able to work with me to visualize how the floral arraignments could tie the entire event together, and they absolutely did. Bobby's passion for what he does made me beyond excited to see his finished work and I could not have been more pleased. 5 days later my bridal bouquet is still gorgeous and my guests were more then happy when they learned that the center pieces would be given away at the end of the night. Bobby is a true artist, if he was flexible with my needs, and reassuring with his confidence. Anybody using him for their event will be in amazing hands!

We used Bloom for our wedding and the flowers were gorgeous; I absolutely loved them! Bobby was so easy to work with and he made sure everything was just right. They were very easy to schedule appointments with and always flexible. I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out...Perfect!

JESSICA · Married on 12/06/2014

I used Bloom Floral and Events for my wedding. Bobby, the owner, was a treasure and phenomenal to work with. He was so flexible and receptive to our ideas, that I loved working with him. Not only did he consider all my ideas I had for my centerpieces and wedding décor, he added his own personal touch that absolutely elevated my wedding to outstanding heights.
    My guest could not stop talking about how lovely the wedding decorations and were actually were happy to take my centerpieces home. Even the venue used pictures Bobby's table decorations on for their website.
    Bobby was a treasure to work with and I would absolutely refer him for any occasion.

Tabitha · Married on 10/11/2014

We used Bloom for our wedding on 10/11/14. From the beginning they were a pleasure to work with, Bobby, Thiago and Scott were all amazing. They were quick to answer emails and so flexible about meeting times etc. We had an idea of the look we were going for and Bobby was able to create exactly what we had in mind. We needed a lot of flowers, we did center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, lanterns and a ceremony arch. They worked with our budget and delivered on everything. The ceremony arch they created was absolutely breath taking, we loved it! The day of our center pieces were a little different than we expected, still beautiful but just a little different. When I mentioned it, they immediately whisked the flowers away and made changes, they turned out perfectly. When dealing with flowers there is no guarantee for exactly what you can get day of, but what I really appreciated is that they were able to make quick last minute adjustments and even seemed happy to do so.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great floral arrangements.

Meghan · Married on 07/05/2014

Thank you Bobby, Thiago and Scott for making our wedding day complete with gorgeous flowers! I was very particular in what I wanted - peonies, hydrangeas, lanterns and more. Your team made everything I had imagined a reality. You were wonderful to work with, and on our wedding day everything was perfect. I also cannot get over how amazing the flowers on our cake were!! Thank you for working with us on the last-minute addition of a ceremony canopy - it was absolutely stunning! Flowers were so important to me and you truly exceeded expectations!

The flowers at our wedding were unparalleled. My extremely high expectations were far exceeded. The flowers were breath taking, and the people were incredible to work with. After looking at some of the most exclusive wedding florists in NYC, BLOOM floral was an absolute dream come true. BLOOM floral came highly recommended to me by two very good friends whose weddings had superb floral design. I have already recommended BLOOM to several friends who are getting married this year. If you are looking for elegant and sophisticated floral design, look no further. BLOOM floral is incredible.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2014

Thiago, Scott, and Bob were amazing to work with! We had an extremely tight budget to work with and they were able to meet our budget and still give us everything we wanted. Anytime I had questions they responded instantly to me. Never making me feel anyone was more important than our wedding. The flower arrangements they did for our wedding were EXACTLY what we wanted! They were beautiful! My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely stunning! They were simple but had the WOW factor we were looking for. I loved working with them!

Deborah · Married on 05/24/2014

Bloom did an absolutely wonderful job with the centerpieces for my daughter's wedding! We had supplied lanterns, and they built a beautiful ring of flowers around each one. They also designed lovely displays of baby's breath to line the aisles. There were also flowers on the food displays. They added flowers to the arch for the ceremony. There were little touches we hadn't even expected, like extra flowers in the mason jars for the cocktail hour. The flowers everywhere were fresh and artistically arranged. We were extremely happy with their work and they were a pleasure to work with. We would heartily recommend them.

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Bloom Floral & Events are. Thiago, Bobby and Scott were so kind, attentive and creative. Having a tent wedding is no easy task, its literally a blank canvas and I knew nothing about flowers. All I knew was that I wanted huge, over the top decor but I had no idea where to begin. Bloom came up with something that was straight out of a magazine. When my husband and I walked into the reception we were blown away. All my guest could talk about were the centerpieces, crystals, lighting and the beautiful flowers. It was simply elegant and everything I had pictured my wedding to be. There is no other team that I would ever recommend beside this talented group at Bloom Floral & Events.