BKM Photography Reviews

54 | Buffalo, NY

54 Reviews for BKM Photography

Kaley · Married on 06/23/2018

I had 2 great photographers who had their traditional ideas and were great about accommodating mine! Even in the rain they did everything to make my pictures looks beautiful ! Thank you mark and jessica!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

BKM Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it when customers appreciate the work that’s involved.

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2018

I would highly recommend BKM photography. We received our photos in less than a month after our wedding, and the photos came out fantastic. They did not miss any moments, the day went by so fast and I love that we have so many photos to remember the day by.

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

BKM Photography did our wedding and was amazing

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2016

Had two photographers, very patient and nice.

Abigail · Married on 07/24/2015

Brian was great to work through for everything! He made everything very simple and it was great! We had Kelly and Mark for our photographers, and they were both amazing! They were very calm on a busy day! You hardly knew they were there, and made everything very simple. We cannot say enough good things about them! We love the pictures they took, anything we saw we knew we wanted pictures of they did it. We cannot wait to order our photos!

Sent on 07/26/2015

BKM Photography's reply:

Thank you, We love it when our hard work is appreciated by the customers. We understand the importance of great photo's and take that seriously. thank you for the comments and thank you for allowing us to photograph your wedding.

Scott was my photographer for my wedding day & he is just amazing. There are not enough good things I can say about him. The owner, Brian, he is just as great. He kept in touch with me since the day I booked him for the event to make sure everything would run smoothly. He even called me the week of my wedding while he was out of the country on vacation to hear my voice confirm everything because email isn't always the best way of communication. There prices are great & I am now in the process of picking out my wedding pictures with them.

Ashkey · Married on 06/05/2015

They were Amazing! The photographers made me feel so comfortable and captured all the pictures I wanted! I could not have asked for better people to be around for my wedding!

BKM Photographers were awesome!!!! They took fantastic pictures, gave great suggestions and helped to keep things moving. Received our proofs THAT NIGHT!!!!!! Working on our album now! Would highly recommend them!!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/13/2014

BKM was absolutely amazing. The photographers were nice and did every picture that I wanted. They were able to control my family and my husbands family. The pictures turned out amazing.

Lindsey · Married on 06/21/2014

I booked BKM at a bridal show and got a great deal on a wedding package. Our wedding photographers were Scott and Danielle. They were AMAZING. I can't say enough nice things about them. They went above and beyond their photography duties and really helped us before the wedding began (If it wasn't for Scott, the guys would still be up in their room not yet dressed). They were both very professional and you did not even know they were there yet they captured everything! They provide you with a photo CD of the wedding proofs the night of the event and it made for a great Sunday afternoon watching all of the photos. We are very happy with our pictures and very happy with our choice to use BKM! Thank you so much Scott, Danielle, and Brian!

Sent on 07/01/2014

BKM Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, we put a lot I hard work and energy and care in to out weddings and really appreciate the customers that can recognize and appreciate that. Thank you again for your business.

I was very impressed with Scott, our photographer on our wedding day. And his assistant Tiffany was great as well. They were both very professional. It was very clear that Scott had a lot of experience and was very good at what he does. He was able to complete all of my requests but also never ran out of ideas of his own. And he also worked wonderfully with our limo driver to coordinate our pictures after the ceremony. Our pictures turned out amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

They were great right from the start, I love all my photo's and am so happy I picked them for my wedding photography.

I hired bkm photography to do my wedding at a bridal show and they did a great job. I love my pictures and the photographers were very friendly and easy to work with and Brian was great helping us organize everything for the pictures before the wedding.

Everyone at Bkm photography was great to work with right from the start. Our pictures we amazing and love them so much.

We hired Bkm photography because they were suggested by friends and we had Scott and Jessica. They did an amazing job. Brian helped us with everything before the day he was always willing to answer questions and help us plan the time needed for photography. They really do a great job and we are so happy we went with them.

Heather · Married on 07/12/2013

BKM was absolutely amazing to work with! Brian made the booking process simple and answered every question along the way. The prices are amazing and you actually get product for the money you spend- nowadays that's few and far between and you're lucky if you get a wedding album just for the bride and groom. Frank and Connie did a fabulous job capturing the moments of our day- completely relaxed and easy to work with! Its been a tricky process choosing our prints because there are SO many to choose from. I would book BKM again anyday!

Alex · Married on 06/28/2013

BKM photography was absolutely wonderful! I ended up signing up with them at a Bridal Expo and they had the best prices compared to the other photo companies. I was able to have 2 photographers and showed up on time when I was getting ready. They were so creative with their pictures! By the end of the night, they were uploaded all of their photos on a disc and gave them to me that night! I was able to my own pictures so fast! They took over 1500 pictures that were amazing! I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 12/01/2013

BKM Photography's reply:

Thank you for this review we work hard to do our best and appreciate customers that appreciate that.

Tiffany · Married on 06/13/2013

Beautiful pictures and Brian knew where to go to take amazing shots. Very easy to work with. Can't wait for prints!

L · Married on 05/24/2013

BKM photo did a fantastic job with our photography! We couldn't be happier. Brian and Chris were very professional and were ready to go before we even got to the venue! They set up and ran our photo booth, which all of our guests just loved! I wouldn't think twice about hiring BKM for any of our future photography needs!

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/20/2013

Brian was amazing! Brian captured amazing photos. I am so thankful to have worked with BKM for our wedding. Brian has been very attentive throughout the wedding process. Great quality of service. Brian took our beautiful engagement pictures, as well!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

Everyone loved the photobooth! Our guests couldn't say enough about how much fun they had and were so excited about have a strip to take home!!!! thank you again!!!

Amazing work! Easy to work with!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/31/2012

We were very satisfied with all the communiation and the service we were provided. The photo booth attendent was great and very proffessional yet fun!

Jasmine · Married on 08/25/2012

He is amazing :) pictures are amazing!

Scott and his assistant were incredible. We could not have asked for anything better. They were helpful and very professional. The pictures came out amazing!