BGM Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

BGM Wedding and Event Planning 2
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2019

Just what we needed!

Comika was absolutely amazing! I pretty much planned my whole wedding but needed someone for the day of coordination and she really helped us out so much! She made our wedding day schedule and made it easy for everyone to understand. It was very detailed and helped the wedding party and family know what to expect on our wedding day. She helped us with rehearsal, contacting my vendors, and with transportation. I honestly couldn't have done it without her! She made our wedding day flawless!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Holly · Married on 12/21/2018

AMAZING!! that is the only word I can think of to describe my feelings about these ladies. They were able to give me the night I have dreamed about for my whole life. My family is still talking about the hand made pillows that Veronica made for my event. They took care of every detail. My only regret is that I did not choose the package and picked vendors apart from them. When I had issues they worked so very hard to make sure that it was handled! They are the best, I almost did not get me date because I waited to book.

Veronica · Married on 11/21/2018

I chose BGM as soon as I met Veronica and Comika, the way they work together is magical. They are planning my wedding in February of next year and I can not express how great they are!. It was really hard finding someone who would be willing to work a civil union in the South GA. They are helping me and my partner to make my budget include everything we wanted! I found a picture on Pinetrest and they were able to find the custom vases all the way for New Zealand to make sure I have our special day. I would be more than lost without them. Our budget is limited but they seem to keep being able to make it work!

Joseph · Married on 11/21/2018

My wife to be and I knew, they were the planners for us in one meeting. Comika and Veronica are making everything come true for our romantic wedding in November in Atlanta. They are able to find time to talk about anything and everything about my wedding! They have the most amazing inventory of items to rent. You can't get a better deal for the two! My fiancée jokes that she is really now getting the CINDERELLA treatment at every meeting. We only regret only choosing the monthly meetings! Its so worth the extra to be able to talk about all the details!

Laurice · Married on 08/01/2018

I used BGM to plan my daughters wedding! If you knew how much my daughter hates being the center of attention you would understand why I was so grateful to have them. They made ever thing in the wedding easy. They answered the phone and guided me step by step through the process. My family is still raving about the excellent décor and how Veronica and Comika just made it magical. They are officially the" Fairy Godmothers of the South" by making dreams come true! I loved them so much they are planning my others daughter wedding in Atlanta! We can't wait to see if they can out do the work they did for my other child. The only part you will hate is having to say good bye at the end! Advice from me is buy the package it worth every dime and you will be more than HAPPY with the results!

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2018

Where to start. . . My now husband and I entered into our wedding planning with open minds and a dream in our hearts for what “our day” would look like. With the help of our Fairy God Mother we were able to create the wedding of our dreams. From start to the literal finish they were there with us every single step of the way. We answered a million questions we had never even thought of, and although it seemed daunting at the time, at the end of the process we were shown why they were asking. Our wedding day was magic, pure magic and above and beyond what we had dreamed. We only wish that we could go back and do it a million times over, and we wouldn’t change a single thing. Thank you, Comika and Veronica, for making our dream come true and giving us the best day ever!

BGM Wedding and Event Planning 3
    BGM Wedding and Event Planning 4
    Sent on 06/19/2018

To Katie and Matt,

You two are forever family. I adore you. Your love filled my office with joy and pure happiness. You two have warmed my heart. I love yall.

Chiquita · Married on 10/21/2017

I used BGM to help plan my husband's 50'th surprise party. This was an all white party with over 200 guest held at the Olde Pink House of Savannah. BGM Event Planning help to make my event a success!!! My party was the talk of the town. Thanks BGM!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Deborah · Married on 03/10/2017

BBM is amazing. Our event was unbelievably beautiful and perfect. Thanks BGM.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hello Jackson Couple,

Thank you for the review. It was such a pleasure wedding planning with you. Your low-country boil rerehearsal dinner was just as epic as your beautiful Forsyth Fountain Ceremony.

And, Mrs. Debbie, way to go on your reception dance floor. You have to teach us how to "drop it like it's hot". You definitely are a BGM hall of Famer-Best Dancing Bride. Love you :)

Victoria · Married on 06/20/2015

I had the time of my life during my whole wedding experience! This ladies handled everything from my guest bags at the hotel to a wonderful tour of the city for my guest whom were from out of the country. This was beyond my wildest dreams! There prices were sure great compared to others we interviewed especially, because I got a team. We had nearly 400 people at our wedding and hosted over 160 during the week. You will not be disappointed if you are lucky enough to hire them. I am still getting calls from friends wanting there numbers!

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2014

I worked with BGM for my wedding and my baby shower a year later. No words are can express how happy I was with the service only than they are simply the best. I had a budget and they provide me more than I could have imagined. I took the package and only had to show up which is great for me because I hate making decision. I loved being able to text and talk to my wedding planner at any moment of the day and she was excellent at helping me with all the decisions. You can get better food or service than with BGM!

• Brian

Brian Portman · Married on 09/27/2019

Look Elsewhere

My fiancé and I booked BGM for our wedding day-of-coordinator role but quickly (the next business day) learned that Comika would be unable to work with our venue due to a prior sour and disreputable relationship. We relayed this to Comika and were met with delayed responses to emails and calls and an extremely unprofessional demeanor when trying to resolve our contract that could she would never have been able to fulfill. Deadlines that BGM self-imposed were ignored. Nearly four weeks passed before my fiancé and I received a draft settlement agreement to resolve our contract. The settlement detailed a $7000 penalty along with verbiage my fiancé and I could not in good faith only to retrieve 70% of our deposit.
    We have since severed our working with BGM. I wish we had looked more closely at the other WeddingWire reviews to notice that every review for BGM came on 7/10/18 or 6/19/18, over 9 months ago, and that some reviews were made years after an event.

Sent on 05/03/2019

BGM Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It saddens me that you all decided to go this route. Your venue had a very strict list of vendors allowed on the property, and unfortunately, after booking, we learned that your venue was not accepting new vendors. Unfortunately, with such reasonable pricing and a very high demand schedule, I do not offer deposit refunds. I make that very clear in my contract and my refund policy is discussed before accepting payment. I had no idea that your venue would not let new vendors on the property.

Although no fault of my own, I was empathetic to your contract confusion with your venue and how that seemed to really dampened your wedding planning experience. So in an effort, based purely on the kindness of my heart, and your situation, I went outside my policy to at least offer a partial refund (although I had already lost 3 inquiries for your date since it was held for your special day). My partial refund offering was declined. I tried my very best to offer a fair settlement. I am sorry we couldnt meet a mutual agreement.

I pray your wedding day is amazing. I am wishing you years of love and happiness. All the best to you.

Comika