Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for BellyGoddess

17 BellyGoddess Reviews

I booked this belly dancing class for my best friend's bachelorette party. Gabby was extremely flexible and even came to our hotel suite. THE CLASS WAS PHENOMENAL! Gabby is SUPER knowledgeable, encouraging and fun! All the girls loved the routine we did and couldn't stop raving about how great of an idea it was to incorporate this into the weekend.

Profile Picture Jazmyn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found bellygoddess through a Google search i wanted to Do something different for my best friend's bachelorette party. We all really enjoyed the belly dance lesson and Gabby came to our location at no additional charge which was convenient

Profile Picture Ida, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm from Perú and i Went to Las Vegas with a Group of friends because one of them Will get Married and we found this fabulous class of belly goddess. First we contacted to Gaby only for my friend That Will get Married, but finally all of us decided to participate of the class.
this class is 100% recomended, you Will feel like a goddess and the experience is something unique!!!.
If you Want to Take class of bellydance Gaby is the one :)

Profile Picture Cinrhya, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gaby taught me private belly dance classes and I enjoyed myself to the fullest. It was fun and I learned cool moves. For anybody wanting private belly dance classes she is the one to go.

Profile Picture User4362610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gaby was an amazing instructor! I only have positive things to say about her service. Totally recommend her services.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gabby is such a goddess! My best friend is getting married, and she has always been a little self conscious about her dancing, so I hoped she would like this belly dancing class we all took together. Not only did we have a blast, a workout, and some laugh, we all left feeling a little sexier and beautiful as women! Kudos to Gabby for making the class so much fun, but also teaching us the history behind belly dancing. Loved it, would definitely recommend this to anyone interested and wanted to experience something unique!!! :)

Profile Picture User4115919, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gaby provides a fun and exciting belly dancing class that is worth to check out if you're planning a bachelorette party or even just a regular party in Las Vegas. I am a maid of honor for a wedding that is happening on June 7, but we went to Vegas for the bachelorette party on the weekend of April 25. We had the class on April 26 with 8 girls participating and all of us had so much fun! Gaby is very personable and friendly and really makes you feel like a "goddess" while teaching you a full choreography of a belly dancing class.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

My made of honor surprised us all with BellyGoddess. All of the girls in my bridal party had a great time. Gaby went to our location since we were all coming from out of town we thought this was very convenient. She came prepared to our hotel suite and it felt like a real middle eastern experience. Overall I was very happy with BellyGoddess.

Profile Picture Susana, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked my Bachelorette Party and completely loved the experience. There was only a few of us . It was very through with all the moves. This is a must activity for all Bachelorettes.
Jennifer Bates

Profile Picture User4044625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My BellyGoddess Private Party was a great experience for my friends and I! Our BellyGoddess instructor, Gabby was awesome and made us feel comfortable considering this was our first bellydance class. For me, it was great to bond with my friends in celebratory of my new life change. I even learned some moves to show my hunni on our special day.

Profile Picture Natachia, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BellyGoddess in one word professional. The instructor went to our suite hotel and she was there 15 minutes before our scheduled party. All of the girls were familiar with belly dance so she was able to teach at our level. Next time we come to Vegas even if is not for a Bachelorette party we have agreed to take a BellyGoddess class again.
Valerie Hicks

Profile Picture Valerie , 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked my bachelorette party and loved the experienced. My bridal group and I wanted to do something different so this belly dance party hit the spot. Even though some girls have never danced before she made us feel very comfortable. It didn't matter if some didn't have rhythm is was all about having fun.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was the maid of honor for my cousin's wedding. Originally I had planned and booked another activity for the Bachelorette night but something happened and the other vendor cancelled last minute so without an activity I called many places but the one that was able to accommodate us without hesitation was Bellygoddess. Since the moment I contacted her, Gaby was very friendly and professional. I didn't know what I would have done if we ended up with no fun activity for my cousin's bachelorette night. I was happy with how things turned out and my girls and I definitely enjoyed our bellydance party.

Profile Picture Francia, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hired belly goddess for a friends bachelorette party and it was so much fun! This is great because its so unique and my friend and guests loved it!!! Belly goddess made us feel so comfortable . Overall an excellent experience!!!

Profile Picture daisy, 10/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was hired as a belly dancer to entertain the guest and wedding party...... Everyone was absolutely thrilled and excited ..... It was the talk for weeks !!! We were very pleased with her performance ....... I have a friend who is getting married this summer and she is hiring her for sure !!!!!! I absolutely recommend her for any occasion but this brings a special elegance to your wedding !!! I also know she offers bachelorette parties and hear they are spectacular !

Profile Picture Maricruz, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gabriela was wonderful! Very easy going and was able to teach our group a belly dance routine in just one hour. Our bachelorette party had a great time.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly enjoyed this bachelorette party. It was unique in a good way. I never thought I would have enjoyed bellydance. Thumbs up.

Profile Picture Mara, 7/21/13, 2 Reviews