6380 South Valley View Blvd Suite 316, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Divine Events

Divine Events is a full-service catering and event planning company. We eliminate the hassle from your planning process, making it our business to guarantee your special occasion is pristine.

Follow Divine Events on

unknown
9fdecd58418aed07 DE logo 3 color FINAL 2010 6 smaller21

8 Reviews for Divine Events

rita · Married on 03/21/2016

Denise with Divine events was a joy to work with. From start to finish she made the whole process easy. We had to change the venue last minute and it was no big deal! She was totally accomidating. The wait staff and bartender were amazing and great to work with. The food was fantastic and our guests raved about it. I could have picked anyone better to work with. Love Divine Events!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Divine Events's reply:

Thank you Rita for the kind review.

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2015

I planned my wedding from long distance and it was stressful but Divine Events made it easy! Very responsive and willing to answer all of my questions. The bartender and waitstaff at my wedding were so friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and my guests loved it! We could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

I spent the last year working closely with Divine Events to cater our destination wedding at Springs Preserve. While it wasn't easy planning a wedding in Vegas while living in another state, I can't even begin to tell you how easy Jill Sullivan & her team were to work with. We hit a few bumps along the way as to be expected while planning a wedding and when we encountered an issue with where we were going to host our reception, Divine was flexible and proved just how much they cared about their clients by coming up with another solution that pleased everyone. Jill was SO responsive, full of amazing ideas, always willing to go the extra mile & was truly a big part of why our wedding day was so fabulous. We really wanted to serve a casual yet delicious meal to our guests & Jill helped us create exactly that. We worked together on not only the food & bar but also the set up, the linens, the decor, etc.
    We hosted a cocktail hour in Cactus Alley and our buffet dinner in the beautiful cafe. I can't even count how many times our guests mentioned both during & after our wedding that the food was truly amazing. As for the service from the team at Divine, you won't find a better set of staff members anywhere else. While my husband & I were getting our pictures taken, one of the waitresses stood by with a plate of appetizers for us so we wouldn't miss out on what everyone else was enjoying. A family member had a health issue come up within just days of the our wedding & was unable to eat the food that we were serving. The staff was quick to make a completely different dish for her so she wouldn't go hungry. I was just blown away by how accommodating they were to us and it didn't go unnoticed by anyone. There was always someone nearby if you needed something and I felt as though their attention to us and our guests really made our day that much better. I can't thank Jill and her amazing staff enough for taking such great care of us on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Divine Events FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Museum
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer