A Secret Garden

$12k - $22k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$12k - $22k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, A Secret Garden is a romantic venue that offers couples a picturesque setting to host the wedding of their dreams. Situated minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, this conveniently located venue offers peaceful, secluded event space for couples to celebrate with loved ones. Boasting over 10 acres of rolling lawns, towering trees, and captivating scenery, this unforgettable setting will not soon be forgotten.

Facilities and Capacity

The dedicated team at A Secret Garden is proud to welcome you to their remarkable estate to celebrate your event with loved ones. You are welcome to begin your day in the luxury of the Bridal Suite, preparing with your wedding party in comfort and style. The venue offers a multitude of areas to choose from for your ceremony and reception. Each event space is versatile and can be fully customized to suit your preferences. The outdoor garden area features a romantic covered gazebo that can be used as an altar. An elegant reception will be hosted in the ballroom. With vaulted ceilings and sparkling string lighting, this warm and inviting setting features space for a dancefloor, buffet station, and a wedding party table.

A range of all-inclusive packages is available to ensure that your every need is accommodated on your wedding day. An event coordinator will be on hand throughout your planning process to ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered. An officiant will be available to create a meaningful service that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Event items available for use throughout your day include tables, Chivari chairs, linens, and table centerpieces. For an unforgettable culinary experience, a team of talented in-house chefs will prepare a delectable menu. Tasting appointments are available to ensure that every last bite is to your satisfaction. To guarantee that every detail of your celebration is taken care of, other offerings available include:

• DJ and MC services
  • Photo booth rental
  • Floral design
  • Custom wedding cake design
  • Bar service
  • Photography

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.7 out of 5 rating

Allie Married on 11/07/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Our Dream Wedding

My husband and I had our outdoor wedding here and it was everything we could have ever hoped for. I had a vision and Kari and Cheryl delivered and went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I didn’t think I’d ever get my dream wedding because of COVID but A Secret Garden made it happen. Everything went so smoothly the day because of them and we had the best time. We had a vegetarian dinner and our families were amazed at how good the food was! Everything was included in the package so we didn’t have to worry about anything! The cake was absolutely delicious and the florist made amazing decorations and bouquets. They took care of every detail and made the day exactly how we wanted it. The lights in the trees were so magical and it felt like a fairytale. The bridal suite was the perfect spot to get ready and the staff were a delight. They even allowed my dog to be a part of the ceremony. We can’t ever thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect.
    Hayley Married on 09/24/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Outstanding

Where to even begin. This place is incredible and it’s owed to the wonderful people behind the magic- Cheryl and Kari. They bent over backwards to make our day as special as it could be. My husband and I had many difficulties come our way over the past couple years. We had to postpone the wedding twice and were about to completely give up on the idea to opt for an elopement. At this point, Secret Garden was in contact with us for three years. We had built a lovely relationship and had shared many a great convo. They wanted this wedding to happen so badly and were just as upset as we were. They worked with us and offered to throw an elopement for us. Ironically in a turn of events, we ended up having some of my immediate family turn out and were able to have a tiny wedding after all- only 9 of us in total. They pulled this off in a weeks time for us. We were still hammering out details days before from my hotel room in vegas. They worked with us financially and offered great support in every way. I was blown away by the venue to see it put together the way I had dreamed for years. I did not think in such short time they would get all the details, but they did. The best part is- I didn’t even ask for all that. I was humbled to accept anything that we could get and had asked to be surprised. I was moved to tears. The night was beautiful from our outdoor ceremony to indoor reception. Dinner was amazing too. It was not the 100 guest wedding we were expecting for years- it was even better. It had sentimental meaning that we will never forget. Please, give this place a shot if you are considering- you won’t be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

M Place Productions
4.9 out of 5 rating , 67 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3333 Raven Ave 9001 Dean Martin Drive, 9001 Dean Martin Drive Las Vegas, NV, 89139
702-318-1484

By appointment only
Location of (A Secret Garden)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding