1361 West Warm Springs Road, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About The Terrace

Here at the Terrace, we provide a beautiful venue for your Wedding Ceremony and Reception so we can make your Dream Wedding into a reality. Your wedding should be unique, reflecting your taste and style as a couple. Our goal is to bring to life the vision that you have imagined for your “special day” and create a lasting memory. At the Terrace, we believe your wedding should be exceptional — exceptionally elegant, exceptionally memorable, exceptionally you. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering of family and friends, or you dream of an elaborate affair with hundreds of guests, the Terrace has the ideal setting, tireless consultants, and expert cuisine to bring to life your personal vision of “the perfect day.”

Our wedding packages include the services of a professional wedding consultant, whose sole mission is to handle all of the logistics, so you can spend time on what’s most important: enjoying your day.

Receptions at the Terrace are not soon forgotten by wedding parties and guests alike. Culinary creativity infuses our menu as well as the custom creations designed by our Executive Chef to suit each couple’s individual tastes.

You’ll find talented staff ready to help you make your special day exceptional.

The Terrace is honored to help brides, grooms and their families design the event of their dreams. We revel in the process of customizing every menu and discovering what suits your individual taste. Our promise is epicurean excellence, artful presentation and warmly sophisticated hospitality. Your Terrace Wedding Consultant will seamlessly execute your grandest dream. Most importantly, we provide you with peace of mind so you can savor every moment of your wedding day.

We hope you’ll consider the Terrace for:

Wedding Ceremonies

(702) 436-5888 Office
(702) 434-4662 Fax
(866) 930-5192 Toll Free

www.theterracelasvegas.com

**Please visit us on facebook too!** www.facebook.com/TerraceBanquetHall

• Sunset Castle

Photos 34 Photos
Videos 1 Video

17 Reviews for The Terrace

Susan · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here and couldn't have been happier! The hall was decorated gorgeous when we arrived. We had Mara and Monica coordinating our wedding from the day we came in to look at the venue. I can only say these two ladies are amazing! There were there every time we had a question or a change and always had a smile on their faces even when I know I must have driven them crazy! Everything at the reception went off without a hitch and flowed very smoothly. All of the guests are still talking about what a beautifully done wedding we had at The Terrace and I highly recommend them to everyone planning any type of event. Our pictures are amazing and our memories are fabulous of our wedding day thanks to the great lengths everyone at this venue goes to ensure your special day is perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2014
  • Tanya & Frank

Tanya & Frank · Married on 04/06/2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this venue. First, the woman who coordinated everything (Mara) was incredible and her staff was equally wonderful. They handled everything and I never once felt stressed out. This venue included the officient, DJ, flowers, cake, banquet style dinner, open bar, all decorations, etc. Everything looked completely beautiful, it was very well organized and conducted in a professional manner. The price was absolutely incredible for everything included. I would highly recommend The Terrace for wedding and/or other events.
    Tanya

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • I

Sarah · Married on 02/13/2010

Ginny and the folks at the Terrace were wonderful. I planned my ceremony from out of town and only made three trips to Vegas during the process. Each time, they went out of their way to be flexible with my schedule - and all the times I changed my mind about what we really wanted. For those that think this place was expensive, I recommend they look around at other similar locations in Las Vegas and see how much the same options would cost. The food was wonderful, the place looked beautiful, and everything went perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend this location.

Sent on 02/19/2010

The Terrace FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Lighting / Sound
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• Vegas DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love the Terrace! We send many of our clients there and know that the wedding coordinator Mara Braun, will take good care of them. For Great tasting food, elegant table settings, beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff and nearby parking, this is the place!

• Wedding Avenue Wedding Photographers

Great place to have a wedding. We highly recommend.

• 1361 West Warm Springs Road Henderson, NV, 89014 See on map
    Location of (The Terrace)