1205 Las Vegas Blvd. So., Las Vegas, NV 89104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.

The owners of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel present their newest reception venue; The Vegas Event Center, located right on the Las Vegas Strip. Not only do we offer the most exquisite setting for your spectacular wedding reception, but also wedding reception packages that include options and features beyond compare. Your Vegas wedding reception will be distinctively different from any other.

With 15 years in the Vegas wedding business at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, all ownership and management are former lead performers in some of the Strip’s biggest shows, so we know how to WOW your guests. It’s our turn to make you the STAR OF THE SHOW!! It’s now possible to fulfill your dream for a truly personalized and unforgettable wedding day.Our warm and experienced staff will carry you confidently through the planning stages of your reception.

Wedding planning can be time consuming, difficult and expensive, so contact a Viva Las Vegas wedding planner today! The best part is when you get married with us or book your reception with us, all the wedding planning is FREE! Why spend thousands on a person that does not know our venue or packages? After your ceremony, we’ll provide the caring and helpful coordination and the impeccable service necessary to make sure your wedding reception flows beautifully. We’ll take care of every aspect of the food, décor and wedding entertainment, and all in one extraordinary place. We are experts at helping wedding couples create the most meaningful affair of their lives. And we specialize in coming in under budget - sometimes WAY under budget.

Benefits so having your ceremony and reception at the Vegas Event Center:
• We work with you to specially design the Reception of your dreams including the major items you care most about
• Our beautiful stage and curtain allow the couple to have a spectacular entrance into the reception with our “Grand Reveal”.
• Unlimited Catering options – YOU design the menu that fits your taste and budget.
• A variety of bar options at very affordable prices, offering a variety of beer, wine, and spirits.
• A professional sound and light system to make your guests feel the music and your dance floor pop!
• In house photo booth available at a fraction of the cost of those expensive external vendors.
• On site florists, photographers, and wedding coordinators at your disposal (all included in any package) to make the planning process easier and less stressful.

If you're looking for a venue to have your ceremony and or reception The Vegas Event Center or Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel may be just right. The event center is also available for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate gatherings, Quinceaneras, Concerts and other Special Events. Contact us to design a personal package to fit your occasions needs.

Follow Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• SPEEDVEGAS
chapel2
chapel8
793b0a28 3099 4a6e 9ea1 4594b92865b2 2
Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.
viva las vegas doo wop diner
yummy desserts
Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.
bar viva las vegas event center
bridal fashion show 1
corporate parties room
couple at front entrance
viva slide6
Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.
viva las vegas event center open
bar 1
showroom 2
050ec95204521be6 CF2AADEA 3B0E 42EA BC79 F6768933C829

Photos 32 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

37 Reviews for Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.

Stefanie S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Professional and Fun

Booking and planning our wedding here was so easy. Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice and professional. They give you a welcome packet as soon as you book with all the info you need. Day of everything was arranged perfectly and we had no worries. They guide you thru everything. The ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Jessica T. · Married on 10/10/2020

100% Would Recommend!

I would 100% recommend the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel to anyone who wants a headache-free, amazing wedding. My husband and I were married on 10/10/2020 and we did both our ceremony and reception here.

Everyone was very accommodating and were allowed to tailor our packages to our taste. Olivia was amazing about handling all the details for us. We live in Utah so it was reassuring to know that we had someone handling everything on their end.

We chose the Pink Caddy for our Ceremony. Our guests are still talking about it. They couldn't believe we were driven in by Elvis himself, right into the chapel. The ceremony itself was short and sweet, and highly entertaining. It was decorated tastefully, and there was plenty of room for our 60 guest. Ronny (the owner) even donned his Elvis persona for us specifically (usually on busy days he doesn't do Elvis); he was great!

The reception was amazing. I didn't have to worry about any of the decorations, as it was taken care of for me. I just had to choose the color scheme. The food was DELICIOUS! I thought it would be good, but it was amazing. We still have people talking about how good the food was. And don't even get me started on the cake! I don't particularly care for cake in general, but this cake we had was to die for. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the best cake I've ever had. We also had an open bar (included in package) and it was good. They kept the drinks coming quickly, they were strong, and there was barely ever a line. Top notch service.

The DJ was great. We gave him a list of what we liked to dance to and he stuck to it and kept us dancing all night! The photographer was amazing. I do wish that we had kept him longer. We extended our reception to 11, and the photographer was only until 9. Still plenty of time for great photos, and he was very quick and had a good sense of humor. Both the DJ, and the Photographer were included in our package.

I also added their Deluxe First Look Package, which allowed for me, my two bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law to get our hair and makeup done on-site. We were picked up in a limo prior to the ceremony and get to relax in the Pricilla suite. It was nice to already be there and not have to stress about who was going to do our hair and makeup. They did a great job!

Honestly, I would get married here again in a heartbeat. My husband and I have even talked about getting our vows renewed here in a few years.

I would also like to point out the professionalism that the staff displayed. We didn't get married during an easy time, and they followed all the protocols that were put out at the time and handled everything beautifully.

For those interested:
    Reception Package: Golden
    Food: Grilled Hangar Steak with Candied Onions and Bleu Cheese Fondue, Texas Backyard Chicken, Melted Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Basil Lemon Butter, Broccoli with Parmesan, Garlic and Oil, Gourmet Whipped Smashers
    Cake: Raspberry Cake, White Chocolate Filling (absolutely amazing!)

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Christina

Christina V. · Married on 03/28/2020

Very nice place

Special thanks to the girls for your help and I appreciate your time

Sent on 10/03/2019

Award

Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc. Pricing

Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc. Price Rates

Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc. FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Decor
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access

• Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE" Wedding Invitations

I have stay here and really enjoyed this fabulous hotel and their theme rooms. Their weddings are fabulous and unique and fun.. Love the 50's look restaurant. Elvis would be proud, oh sorry, Elvis is proud! Las Vegas Gifts - VegasDuSoleil.com

• Beauty in Vegas
    Beauty in Vegas Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everyone at this Chapel is helpful and nice. If a themed wedding is what your looking for and a beautiful chapel. Go see Elvis! I enjoy working with you and your brides very much. Nikki Segal Beauty in Vegas

• HOPE MINISTRIES AND PLANNING (WINNER OF OVER 23 AWARDS)
    HOPE MINISTRIES AND PLANNING (WINNER OF OVER 23 AWARDS) Wedding Planners

WHAT A HOOT...AND PERFECT DAY

• 1205 Las Vegas Blvd. So. Las Vegas, NV, 89104 See on map
    8005744450 (Other Phone Number)
    7023840190 (Fax Number)
    Chapel hours at 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
    Location of (Viva Las Vegas Weddings, Inc.)