20-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Rainbow Gardens

Las Vegas' Premire Wedding and Banquet Facility

An elegant wedding venue in Las Vegas, Rainbow Gardens provides beautiful event spaces and incredible service for your perfect wedding day. This family-owned and operated venue has been hosting weddings for over 25 years.

Facilities and Capacity
Rainbow Gardens has two rooms for couples to choose from, including the Formal Room with an outdoor chapel and the Garden Room, each accommodating around 250 guests. The Formal Room overlooks the courtyard and patio and features decorated faux painted walls, Roman columns and a chiffon draped ceiling with chandeliers. The outdoor chapel contains stunning palm trees and flowers with a gazebo. A very romantic space, The Garden Room has a tropical setting with birds, ficus trees and flowers, along with thousands of twinkle lights.

With packages that include food, open bar, cake, DJ, consultations and planning, your day at Rainbow Gardens will be stress-free! Couples have the option to choose from several packages for the one that best reflects their wedding needs. Event services and items include:

• Aisle runners
  • Photo booth
  • Setup
  • Tables

Cuisine
Rainbow Gardens provides incredible on-site catering, with so many menu options for you and your guests. With food like pork, beef, chicken, pasta, seafood and more, there is something for everyone. Serving styles include:

• Buffet

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I had my wedding here on April 21st and it was PERFECT!!! Kim was our coordinator and she really seemed to care about our day and making sure it was exactly what we envisioned. She made me feel at ease and I was completely taken care of from the moment I stepped foot there. Everything was great from the DJ to the food. All of our guest had a great time, the price everything really was amazing. They were very responsive with any of my random questions I had . The only thing I am sad about is that the wedding had to end!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Daniela, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

This place is absolutely amazing. From my first meeting to the end of the wedding the staff ensured that we would have the perfect day. The services they provided us were above and beyond. Sitting here a little over a week after our wedding, I sit here in complete awe and cannot believe how amazing the wedding turned out. The staff made the wedding planning almost effortless.

I must give compliments to the chef. The food choices that we choose tasted better than we could have even imagined. The food just melted in your mouth and flavoring was on point. As for the DJ, he was such a complete gentlemen and ensured that the party stayed alive all night. I do not remember a moment when there was not anyone on the dance floor. He gave us everything we wanted and more. Now for the bartender. She was very efficient and made fabulous drinks. There was never a long line and made sure everyone was happy.

Lastly, I would like to thank Kim for a fabulous and worry free wedding. She is soooo amazing. I felt like a complete princess and never once did I have to worry about a thing. She made sure that everyone was happy and that the night flowed seamlessly. Honestly, there are no words to truly explain how great she was. Lets put it this way, I felt like I was on top of a mountain being cherished and pampered like a queen.

I would recommend this place a million times over. Thanks for an amazing wedding.....

Profile Picture Terri, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Rainbow Gardens Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
This location is a great place to have an uncomplicated, stress free, and beautiful event!

4125 West Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102   See On Map
702-878-4646 (phone)
9am - 5pm Sunday - Sunday We do close early on days of events, it is always best to make an appointment.
Rainbow Gardens is a wedding reception venue from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas. Rainbow Gardens is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry since 1985 specializing in Wedding Receptions, Quinceneras, Proms, Holiday, and corporate parties.