Rainbow Gardens

4125 West Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Rainbow Gardens

An elegant wedding venue in Las Vegas, Rainbow Gardens provides beautiful event spaces and incredible service for your perfect wedding day. This family-owned and operated venue has been hosting weddings for over 25 years.

Facilities and Capacity
Rainbow Gardens has two rooms for couples to choose from, including the Formal Room with an outdoor chapel and the Garden Room, each accommodating around 250 guests. The Formal Room overlooks the courtyard and patio and features decorated faux painted walls, Roman columns and a chiffon draped ceiling with chandeliers. The outdoor chapel contains stunning palm trees and flowers with a gazebo. A very romantic space, The Garden Room has a tropical setting with birds, ficus trees and flowers, along with thousands of twinkle lights.

With packages that include food, open bar, cake, DJ, consultations and planning, your day at Rainbow Gardens will be stress-free! Couples have the option to choose from several packages for the one that best reflects their wedding needs. Event services and items include:

• Aisle runners
  • Photo booth
  • Setup
  • Tables

Cuisine
Rainbow Gardens provides incredible on-site catering, with so many menu options for you and your guests. With food like pork, beef, chicken, pasta, seafood and more, there is something for everyone. Serving styles include:

• Buffet

Rainbow Gardens 5
Rainbow Gardens 6
Rainbow Gardens 7

Erik · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Everyone was professional and did everything that Karen and I asked for.

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Destination wedding planning a breeze!

We got married at Rainbow Gardens on 10/10/2018 and planned the whole thing from Sydney, Australia. I can honestly say the day could not have gone any better and we have nothing but positives to say about the whole wedding planning experience and the day itself. We booked the Deluxe Package and had around 70 guests, with the ceremony in the Garden Room and reception in the Formal Room.
    This is going to be quite long but hopefully it helps future brides and grooms make a decision, especially ones from overseas!
    My husband is originally from California and I am Australian so we decided on Las Vegas so the Australian guests could have more of a reason to travel than just the wedding and the Americans didn’t have too far to travel. We still wanted to have a traditional wedding but didn’t want it in a hotel so we did some research and my husband’s Aunty visited a few different places for us. Her favourite by far was Rainbow Gardens, which happened to be the cheapest of the venues and packages we were considering. Initially, I was nervous planning a destination wedding but the Deluxe Package offered by RG meant I didn’t have to plan too much at all.
    In the lead-up to our big day, communication and decision-making was via emails and phone meetings. Every question I had was answered promptly. It was not stressful at all dealing with Rainbow Gardens – every staff member I communicated with was very helpful, especially Melinda who I spoke to in the final stages of planning.
    So many people were so surprised that everything was planned online/over the phone and couldn’t believe I took the risk of booking the venue without having physically visited it myself. All of their doubts dissipated upon seeing the venue for themselves.
    My husband and I didn’t see the venue until the Rehearsal the day before and I was blown away by it all, especially the Garden Room. I stalked RG on Instagram and FB for 16 months and honestly, it looks even more beautiful than in the pictures. The place is huge. A few members of our bridal party said they weren’t sure what to expect as some of the local area and surroundings are a bit dodgy, but they were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The rooms were already set up for my wedding (minus the flowers) and it made me very emotional as the décor and styling looked exactly how I envisioned it to look. I did not have to change a thing!
    The day of - Stephanie was my co-ordinator and she put me completely at ease! She was super sweet and helpful, especially in the lead-up to the ceremony. Everything went off without a hitch – the ceremony was literally only 15 minutes (Pastor Mike was awesome). The reception was everything we wanted it to be and more – a big party with all our Australian and American friends and families. It was incredible watching everyone enjoying themselves and having fun, most likely for the only time in our lives that everyone was going to be in the same place at the same time.
    The food was delicious and the best part was my husband and I were served at our sweetheart table. Everyone complimented pretty much every dish. I even saw some of our guests go up for seconds. The wedding cake was tasty as well and the design was also what I had in mind. I wasn’t too picky with the design and pretty much gave the bakery free rein and it was elegant.
    We got a photobooth which the guests really enjoyed and we also added an additional hour to the reception, which I’m so glad we did as it gave us that little bit longer to dance with everyone.
    All staff at RG including Stephanie, Pastor Mike, the DJ, bartender, wait staff and everyone else we encountered went above and beyond ensuring everything ran smooth. The bartender (I forgot her name sorry) was so lovely ensuring our drinks were topped up.
    In terms of photography, we brought our own even though this is included in the package. The venue photographed beautifully – especially the Garden Room.
    I would 100% recommend Rainbow Gardens to couples looking to get married in Vegas without Elvis or the other stereotypes associated with a Vegas wedding.
    As mentioned before, the packages available are very affordable. For what we received/how the day turned out, it would’ve been double or even triple the price in Sydney. We literally just turned up and got married – they took care of the rest which took a huge weight off our shoulders. Everyone always talks about how stressful wedding planning can be and I can honestly say it was a breeze for us and that is all thanks to Rainbow Gardens. I can’t wait to see our wedding video to re-live the day and be even more thankful for making the choice to get married here!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We really appreciate it. Reviews are so important to us so thank you once again. If you would mind to write your review on Yelp would be fantastic. A lot of people see us on that site as well. Thanks again...

Rainbow Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,248.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,248.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• 4125 West Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89102 See on map
    702-757-6765 (Phone number)
    9am - 5pm Sunday - Sunday We do close early on days of events, it is always best to make an appointment.