Rainbow Gardens Reviews

Rainbow Gardens 5
Rainbow Gardens 6
Rainbow Gardens 7

Erik · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Everyone was professional and did everything that Karen and I asked for.

Sent on 08/07/2012

latina · Getting married on 04/20/2020

Very beautiful inside and out

I had the pleasure to attend a wedding when I visited the location which made me want to hire this Venus for my wedding n my personal favorite of the venue is courtyard with the waterfall. Very beautiful and open.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Jerilynn

Jerilynn Hildreth · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful elegant friendly

I love the vender. The place is beautiful and the package offers dg, cake decorations and so much more to cause a less stressful few days before big day

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/24/2019

Our perfect fairytale

8/24/19 was the best day ever for my husband and I and we owe it all to Rainbow Gardens!! It was so magical and perfect! We had the ceremony outdoor by the beautiful waterfall at 7:30 pm, which was the perfect time in that Vegas heat. It was absolutely breathtaking!!! Our reception was in the formal room and was also perfect and beautiful!! I provided decor and centerpieces and they went around making sure everything was perfect and the LED lights in all the lanterns were on. We had not one worry the entire time we were there. We also can't stop bragging about how amazing our coordinator Kristen was. She was very attentive, kind, caring, and extremely helpful. We could not have asked for a better person to help us with our special day. She even cared enough to help me cover my tattoo better when I accidentally smeared some of the coverage off with my undergarments. I'm so thankful for that and will never forget it. She helped us with so much more such as, making sure my train was pinned up properly, making sure our food was to our liking, making sure we were always ok, etc. our DJ was amazing and played everything we loved and more and the minister they provided could not have been a better fit. We didn't use their photographer they usually provide in the packages, however they worked so well with ours and I couldn't be happier. I could not imagine choosing another place to marry my best friend. I'm so thankful to this place for making our night feel like a fairytale. I have no doubt they can make your day just as perfect. Thank you so much to everyone at Rainbow Gardens! We loved our wedding so much that we wish we could relive this night forever!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Rainbow Gardens 8
  • Lynsee

Lynsee · Married on 02/03/2019

Go here first! You won't go anywhere else!

My husband and I were married in the Garden Room (better known as the "Wow" room) at Rainbow Gardens on February 3, 2019. Our journey to this perfect day began in February 2018 when we set out one Saturday morning with a short list of 9 local venues that we wanted to look at in person after eliminating dozens of others through online searches. Rainbow Gardens was 4th on our list but the moment we arrived it also became the last as we knew immediately that we'd found exactly what we were looking for. I was sure, after seeing the gorgeous water falls, beautiful reception areas, and stunning natural backdrops that it would be out of our price range but it was one of the most affordable and flexible locations that we considered. We met in a video game online so we wanted to do a themed wedding with lots of little bells and whistles like health and mana potions, a pre-ceremony quest, and themed table games and Rainbow Gardens supported everything we threw at them. KellyAnn was our coordinator and we immediately fell head over heels for her! She has so much talent and skill that it's like she was born for wedding planning! Her personality is electric and magnetic and it's just impossible not to love her. She had suggestions here and there that fell right in sync with our vision and added little touches of wow that our guests are still talking about! On the day of the wedding she handled everything and I honestly spent most of the day relaxing in the bride's dressing room playing games on my iPad. I really thought I would be more stressed but she took care of everything before I could think to stress about it! The venue is breath taking - trust me when I say pictures don't do it justice. Every last guest at our wedding stopped as they entered the garden room and breathed "wow" (hence the nickname of the "wow" room - you seriously just can't help yourself!). The venue included food which was delicious (my aunt won't stop asking for the recipe for the tomatoes), the servers were professional and classy and made the reception feel very posh and fancy! The linens and centerpieces were included, the cake (which was fully custom, absolutely beautiful, and super delicious) was included, the DJ (who did a fantastic job) was included, even the officiant (who didn't bat an eyelash at doing a completely pagan handfasting service with zero religion) was included. It was one-stop shopping for wedding services but none of the quality or care was sacrificed in exchange for convenience. Every vendor that Rainbow Gardens uses is every bit as committed to the same level of personal detail and treating every couple like the only couple as Rainbow Gardens is themselves. Our only two points of criticism are as follows:
    The first regards the bride's dressing room which is lovely but it would have been nice to have a more comfortable chair or two than the ones that were provided. Perhaps in this year's budget they can find the money to put something squishier with arms and maybe a little foot rest in there.
    Second is on the photographer which, had he not been included with the venue, would not have been our first choice. I'll reserve my comments regarding him for his review but I would recommend hiring your own photographer in addition to the one that is provided or inquiring about hiring your own instead of the one that is provided. We did, however, get full rights to all of our photos which was fantastic!
    Other than those small details, however, our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier with our venue choice. Seriously, save yourself some time and go to Rainbow Gardens first - you probably won't go anywhere else once you see it in person!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Rainbow Gardens 21
    Rainbow Gardens 22

Lee · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful, stress free,

Rainbow Gardens made the whole process so easy. The customer service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and we are very happy we went with this venuez

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Rainbow Gardens 23
    Rainbow Gardens 24
    Rainbow Gardens 25
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2018

We would recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone

Rainbow Gardens was perfect from the very beginning. Their professionalism and customer service was great. We had Kelley Ann, and she was the best! She helped make our day as stress free as possible, and did everything for us. It looked absolutely beautiful. The price was right, and all the vendors they used were wonderful as well. No complaints at all.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Rainbow Gardens 26
    Rainbow Gardens 27

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Destination wedding planning a breeze!

We got married at Rainbow Gardens on 10/10/2018 and planned the whole thing from Sydney, Australia. I can honestly say the day could not have gone any better and we have nothing but positives to say about the whole wedding planning experience and the day itself. We booked the Deluxe Package and had around 70 guests, with the ceremony in the Garden Room and reception in the Formal Room.
    This is going to be quite long but hopefully it helps future brides and grooms make a decision, especially ones from overseas!
    My husband is originally from California and I am Australian so we decided on Las Vegas so the Australian guests could have more of a reason to travel than just the wedding and the Americans didn’t have too far to travel. We still wanted to have a traditional wedding but didn’t want it in a hotel so we did some research and my husband’s Aunty visited a few different places for us. Her favourite by far was Rainbow Gardens, which happened to be the cheapest of the venues and packages we were considering. Initially, I was nervous planning a destination wedding but the Deluxe Package offered by RG meant I didn’t have to plan too much at all.
    In the lead-up to our big day, communication and decision-making was via emails and phone meetings. Every question I had was answered promptly. It was not stressful at all dealing with Rainbow Gardens – every staff member I communicated with was very helpful, especially Melinda who I spoke to in the final stages of planning.
    So many people were so surprised that everything was planned online/over the phone and couldn’t believe I took the risk of booking the venue without having physically visited it myself. All of their doubts dissipated upon seeing the venue for themselves.
    My husband and I didn’t see the venue until the Rehearsal the day before and I was blown away by it all, especially the Garden Room. I stalked RG on Instagram and FB for 16 months and honestly, it looks even more beautiful than in the pictures. The place is huge. A few members of our bridal party said they weren’t sure what to expect as some of the local area and surroundings are a bit dodgy, but they were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The rooms were already set up for my wedding (minus the flowers) and it made me very emotional as the décor and styling looked exactly how I envisioned it to look. I did not have to change a thing!
    The day of - Stephanie was my co-ordinator and she put me completely at ease! She was super sweet and helpful, especially in the lead-up to the ceremony. Everything went off without a hitch – the ceremony was literally only 15 minutes (Pastor Mike was awesome). The reception was everything we wanted it to be and more – a big party with all our Australian and American friends and families. It was incredible watching everyone enjoying themselves and having fun, most likely for the only time in our lives that everyone was going to be in the same place at the same time.
    The food was delicious and the best part was my husband and I were served at our sweetheart table. Everyone complimented pretty much every dish. I even saw some of our guests go up for seconds. The wedding cake was tasty as well and the design was also what I had in mind. I wasn’t too picky with the design and pretty much gave the bakery free rein and it was elegant.
    We got a photobooth which the guests really enjoyed and we also added an additional hour to the reception, which I’m so glad we did as it gave us that little bit longer to dance with everyone.
    All staff at RG including Stephanie, Pastor Mike, the DJ, bartender, wait staff and everyone else we encountered went above and beyond ensuring everything ran smooth. The bartender (I forgot her name sorry) was so lovely ensuring our drinks were topped up.
    In terms of photography, we brought our own even though this is included in the package. The venue photographed beautifully – especially the Garden Room.
    I would 100% recommend Rainbow Gardens to couples looking to get married in Vegas without Elvis or the other stereotypes associated with a Vegas wedding.
    As mentioned before, the packages available are very affordable. For what we received/how the day turned out, it would’ve been double or even triple the price in Sydney. We literally just turned up and got married – they took care of the rest which took a huge weight off our shoulders. Everyone always talks about how stressful wedding planning can be and I can honestly say it was a breeze for us and that is all thanks to Rainbow Gardens. I can’t wait to see our wedding video to re-live the day and be even more thankful for making the choice to get married here!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We really appreciate it. Reviews are so important to us so thank you once again. If you would mind to write your review on Yelp would be fantastic. A lot of people see us on that site as well.

Thanks again...

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! Everyone was extremely helpful and kind, ensuring every detail was correct. The food was great, the cake was perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. Price wise this place is also great because just short of everything is included in their packages. Thank you Rainbow Gardens!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Rainbow Gardens 28
    Rainbow Gardens 29
    Rainbow Gardens 30

Daniela · Married on 04/21/2018

I had my wedding here on April 21st and it was PERFECT!!! Kim was our coordinator and she really seemed to care about our day and making sure it was exactly what we envisioned. She made me feel at ease and I was completely taken care of from the moment I stepped foot there. Everything was great from the DJ to the food. All of our guest had a great time, the price everything really was amazing. They were very responsive with any of my random questions I had . The only thing I am sad about is that the wedding had to end!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much, Daniela, for sharing your beautiful day with us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Ricardo. We wish you both all of the love and happiness in the world!

Terri · Married on 01/20/2018

This place is absolutely amazing. From my first meeting to the end of the wedding the staff ensured that we would have the perfect day. The services they provided us were above and beyond. Sitting here a little over a week after our wedding, I sit here in complete awe and cannot believe how amazing the wedding turned out. The staff made the wedding planning almost effortless.

I must give compliments to the chef. The food choices that we choose tasted better than we could have even imagined. The food just melted in your mouth and flavoring was on point. As for the DJ, he was such a complete gentlemen and ensured that the party stayed alive all night. I do not remember a moment when there was not anyone on the dance floor. He gave us everything we wanted and more. Now for the bartender. She was very efficient and made fabulous drinks. There was never a long line and made sure everyone was happy.

Lastly, I would like to thank Kim for a fabulous and worry free wedding. She is soooo amazing. I felt like a complete princess and never once did I have to worry about a thing. She made sure that everyone was happy and that the night flowed seamlessly. Honestly, there are no words to truly explain how great she was. Lets put it this way, I felt like I was on top of a mountain being cherished and pampered like a queen.

I would recommend this place a million times over. Thanks for an amazing wedding.....

Sent on 08/14/2017

Damita · Married on 10/25/2017

Had my wedding here October 25,2017. When I say service was AMAZING that is an understatement. From the food to the DJ to the atmosphere everything was pure PERFECTION. Thanks for creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/12/2017

My daughter was married at Rainbow Gardens in August, 2017. It was an excellent experience! Everything from the Minister to the DJ to the clean up was so well organized. We rented the entire venue as we did not want another event going on during ours. It was fantastic to have the ceremony outside, hors d'oeuvres in the middle room and the reception in the Garden Room. There was plenty of space for everything we had planned.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2017

I am absolutely in love with this venue and am so happy to be tying the knot in the garden room on June 25th! The staff is amazing and so accommodating with all of my needs. This venue is affordable, staff is professional and the rooms are so beautiful!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Robert · Married on 02/12/2017

this place was amazing it is not often that some one puts their heart and soul into their work but this place did just
    that. the team there was outstanding Besides how great you were I have to also say how perfect everything else was too
    I recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone who ask or is looking to plan a wedding or any event in this case to call you, they will not be disappointed. Thank you again for providing us with lasting memories and "remember when" moments for our family and friends for the rest of our lives

Sent on 02/18/2017

Kory · Married on 12/28/2016

Went to a reception here last week and everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2017

maria · Married on 12/27/2016

Attended a wedding here for my friend. It was windy and sprinkling outside. When we walked in I honestly thought we were outside. The room is fully landscaped with full grown tropical plants however, there is a dome over it so weather was not a problem. The food was awesome and The Dj kept us dancing. We all had an amazing time. Everyone is talking about wedding. By the way the coordinator Marta waited with us for almost an hour after the reception ended because the limo he hired was late. Thank you Rainbow Gardens for doing such a good job for my cousins wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Very flexible with what they offer and allow, very nice people

Sent on 11/10/2015

Loretta · Married on 10/01/2016

Marta and Doug, our wedding co-ordinators were absolutely fabulous. They paid so much attention to detail and made our wedding day stress free. Their professionalism was outstanding and we would highly recommend them and Rainbow Gardens for any event. Do not hesitate to use this venue for your wedding.. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • HazyF

Hazel · Married on 05/22/2016

Well what can I say? Rainbow Gardens went above and beyond with our Ceremony and Reception. On May 22, 2016. We had such a beautiful day. The food was amazing as well as the dj. Family and guest are still raving about what a wonderful time they had. We had the outdoor ceremony and reception in the formal room, which were all just magnificent. Pastor Bill was just a joy and delivered a very beautiful ceremony..The linen colors matched our wedding colors perfectly.. The cake was very delicious from what I heard from guests. And from what I ate when we cut the first slice. The only downside was that the bridal table didn't get cake served to the table after the cutting. My husband had to tell the servers that his parents didn't get cake. And to get them some. I was walking around so I didn't realize til later that I only at the bite we had for pictures lol!! And we lost a five personal cooling storage bags that we brought for our French champagne bottles, but other than that we had an awesome time. Thank you again Marta and your entire staff for such a memorable day.

***And the photographer Stephen did a absolute incredible job on the photographs!! We received our DVD back in a record time. So fast and prompt delivery as well. We were blown away by such stunning photos.. Cudos to him as well!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

eric · Married on 01/13/2016

My wife and I were married at Rainbow Gardens January 13th, 2002. The Garden room was the venue. 15 years later we are still raving about our wedding. Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary and we still are so very thankful for such a wonderful memory. If you are wanting a memory to last a lifetime. Rainbow Gardens is the place to go.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/08/2015

something inevitably goes wrong, right? Not here! Stephanie and her staff were absolutely amazing for our daughter's wedding on February 8, 2015. Any problem that arose, from a wrinkled bridesmaid dress to a forgotten flower girl basket to a sign for the bride and groom's signature drink, Stephanie had an immediate solution.

Her staff was friendly and very competent, meeting any request with a smile.

Stephanie kept everything running on time like magic!

The food was fantastic and the bar service was exceptional while being professional.

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and her staff. You will not regret working with this venue and Stephanie.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Barbara · Married on 01/23/2015

Where to start..this place made our wedding perfect.
    The staff was excellent. The food was excellent. the whole atmosphere was incredible. The DJ they use was right on. The minister nailed the ceremony, not a dry eye in the house.
    Stephanie could not have done more for us, she was very attentive.
    Every guest said how incredibe everything was. As a matter of fact my brother's in law daughter reserved her wedding date there the very next day.
    They made our best day ever...the best day ever... thank you

Sent on 01/26/2015

I am so happy that we decided to go with Rainbow Gardens. We checked out three other (more expensive) locations all in the Las Vegas area, but there was something about Rainbow Gardens that just felt right. Doug was my wedding coordinator, but if I called and needed information, Marta and Stephanie both were very attentive. The planning went very well and they gave me some great suggestions during the planning. The day of my wedding was absolutely incredible. I've heard stories of brides that had something go wrong, but EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. We arrived about four hours before the ceremony to do hair and make-up and were so comfortable in the dressing room. While doing make-up, I met with DJ Derrick and Pastor Mike, who where both very professional. Pastor Mike conducted a beautiful ceremony and made us and our families feel very special. DJ Derrick was really impressive. He knew exactly what type of music we wanted and knew how to keep the party going. The food was delicious. The cake was delicious. Our guest were all very happy and complimented our choice of venue, food, cake and music. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with excellent food and services, Rainbow Gardens is the place.

Sent on 10/05/2014

My husband and I got married on July 20, 2014 , and I truly appreciate all services rendered. I was very happy and satisfied and I recommend this place to all my family's and friends. A special thanks to Martha- manager and Stephanie ....we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 08/02/2014