Rainbow Gardens Reviews

Rainbow Gardens 5
Rainbow Gardens 6
Rainbow Gardens 7

Erik · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Everyone was professional and did everything that Karen and I asked for.

Lee · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful, stress free,

Rainbow Gardens made the whole process so easy. The customer service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and we are very happy we went with this venuez

Rainbow Gardens 8
    Rainbow Gardens 9
    Rainbow Gardens 10

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Destination wedding planning a breeze!

We got married at Rainbow Gardens on 10/10/2018 and planned the whole thing from Sydney, Australia. I can honestly say the day could not have gone any better and we have nothing but positives to say about the whole wedding planning experience and the day itself. We booked the Deluxe Package and had around 70 guests, with the ceremony in the Garden Room and reception in the Formal Room.
    This is going to be quite long but hopefully it helps future brides and grooms make a decision, especially ones from overseas!
    My husband is originally from California and I am Australian so we decided on Las Vegas so the Australian guests could have more of a reason to travel than just the wedding and the Americans didn’t have too far to travel. We still wanted to have a traditional wedding but didn’t want it in a hotel so we did some research and my husband’s Aunty visited a few different places for us. Her favourite by far was Rainbow Gardens, which happened to be the cheapest of the venues and packages we were considering. Initially, I was nervous planning a destination wedding but the Deluxe Package offered by RG meant I didn’t have to plan too much at all.
    In the lead-up to our big day, communication and decision-making was via emails and phone meetings. Every question I had was answered promptly. It was not stressful at all dealing with Rainbow Gardens – every staff member I communicated with was very helpful, especially Melinda who I spoke to in the final stages of planning.
    So many people were so surprised that everything was planned online/over the phone and couldn’t believe I took the risk of booking the venue without having physically visited it myself. All of their doubts dissipated upon seeing the venue for themselves.
    My husband and I didn’t see the venue until the Rehearsal the day before and I was blown away by it all, especially the Garden Room. I stalked RG on Instagram and FB for 16 months and honestly, it looks even more beautiful than in the pictures. The place is huge. A few members of our bridal party said they weren’t sure what to expect as some of the local area and surroundings are a bit dodgy, but they were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The rooms were already set up for my wedding (minus the flowers) and it made me very emotional as the décor and styling looked exactly how I envisioned it to look. I did not have to change a thing!
    The day of - Stephanie was my co-ordinator and she put me completely at ease! She was super sweet and helpful, especially in the lead-up to the ceremony. Everything went off without a hitch – the ceremony was literally only 15 minutes (Pastor Mike was awesome). The reception was everything we wanted it to be and more – a big party with all our Australian and American friends and families. It was incredible watching everyone enjoying themselves and having fun, most likely for the only time in our lives that everyone was going to be in the same place at the same time.
    The food was delicious and the best part was my husband and I were served at our sweetheart table. Everyone complimented pretty much every dish. I even saw some of our guests go up for seconds. The wedding cake was tasty as well and the design was also what I had in mind. I wasn’t too picky with the design and pretty much gave the bakery free rein and it was elegant.
    We got a photobooth which the guests really enjoyed and we also added an additional hour to the reception, which I’m so glad we did as it gave us that little bit longer to dance with everyone.
    All staff at RG including Stephanie, Pastor Mike, the DJ, bartender, wait staff and everyone else we encountered went above and beyond ensuring everything ran smooth. The bartender (I forgot her name sorry) was so lovely ensuring our drinks were topped up.
    In terms of photography, we brought our own even though this is included in the package. The venue photographed beautifully – especially the Garden Room.
    I would 100% recommend Rainbow Gardens to couples looking to get married in Vegas without Elvis or the other stereotypes associated with a Vegas wedding.
    As mentioned before, the packages available are very affordable. For what we received/how the day turned out, it would’ve been double or even triple the price in Sydney. We literally just turned up and got married – they took care of the rest which took a huge weight off our shoulders. Everyone always talks about how stressful wedding planning can be and I can honestly say it was a breeze for us and that is all thanks to Rainbow Gardens. I can’t wait to see our wedding video to re-live the day and be even more thankful for making the choice to get married here!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We really appreciate it. Reviews are so important to us so thank you once again. If you would mind to write your review on Yelp would be fantastic. A lot of people see us on that site as well. Thanks again...

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! Everyone was extremely helpful and kind, ensuring every detail was correct. The food was great, the cake was perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. Price wise this place is also great because just short of everything is included in their packages. Thank you Rainbow Gardens!

Rainbow Gardens 11
    Rainbow Gardens 12
    Rainbow Gardens 13

Daniela · Married on 04/21/2018

I had my wedding here on April 21st and it was PERFECT!!! Kim was our coordinator and she really seemed to care about our day and making sure it was exactly what we envisioned. She made me feel at ease and I was completely taken care of from the moment I stepped foot there. Everything was great from the DJ to the food. All of our guest had a great time, the price everything really was amazing. They were very responsive with any of my random questions I had . The only thing I am sad about is that the wedding had to end!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much, Daniela, for sharing your beautiful day with us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Ricardo. We wish you both all of the love and happiness in the world!

Terri · Married on 01/20/2018

This place is absolutely amazing. From my first meeting to the end of the wedding the staff ensured that we would have the perfect day. The services they provided us were above and beyond. Sitting here a little over a week after our wedding, I sit here in complete awe and cannot believe how amazing the wedding turned out. The staff made the wedding planning almost effortless.

I must give compliments to the chef. The food choices that we choose tasted better than we could have even imagined. The food just melted in your mouth and flavoring was on point. As for the DJ, he was such a complete gentlemen and ensured that the party stayed alive all night. I do not remember a moment when there was not anyone on the dance floor. He gave us everything we wanted and more. Now for the bartender. She was very efficient and made fabulous drinks. There was never a long line and made sure everyone was happy.

Lastly, I would like to thank Kim for a fabulous and worry free wedding. She is soooo amazing. I felt like a complete princess and never once did I have to worry about a thing. She made sure that everyone was happy and that the night flowed seamlessly. Honestly, there are no words to truly explain how great she was. Lets put it this way, I felt like I was on top of a mountain being cherished and pampered like a queen.

I would recommend this place a million times over. Thanks for an amazing wedding.....

Damita · Married on 10/25/2017

Had my wedding here October 25,2017. When I say service was AMAZING that is an understatement. From the food to the DJ to the atmosphere everything was pure PERFECTION. Thanks for creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Tammy · Married on 08/12/2017

My daughter was married at Rainbow Gardens in August, 2017. It was an excellent experience! Everything from the Minister to the DJ to the clean up was so well organized. We rented the entire venue as we did not want another event going on during ours. It was fantastic to have the ceremony outside, hors d'oeuvres in the middle room and the reception in the Garden Room. There was plenty of space for everything we had planned.

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2017

I am absolutely in love with this venue and am so happy to be tying the knot in the garden room on June 25th! The staff is amazing and so accommodating with all of my needs. This venue is affordable, staff is professional and the rooms are so beautiful!

Robert · Married on 02/12/2017

this place was amazing it is not often that some one puts their heart and soul into their work but this place did just
    that. the team there was outstanding Besides how great you were I have to also say how perfect everything else was too
    I recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone who ask or is looking to plan a wedding or any event in this case to call you, they will not be disappointed. Thank you again for providing us with lasting memories and "remember when" moments for our family and friends for the rest of our lives

Kory · Married on 12/28/2016

Went to a reception here last week and everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful. 10/10 would recommend.

maria · Married on 12/27/2016

Attended a wedding here for my friend. It was windy and sprinkling outside. When we walked in I honestly thought we were outside. The room is fully landscaped with full grown tropical plants however, there is a dome over it so weather was not a problem. The food was awesome and The Dj kept us dancing. We all had an amazing time. Everyone is talking about wedding. By the way the coordinator Marta waited with us for almost an hour after the reception ended because the limo he hired was late. Thank you Rainbow Gardens for doing such a good job for my cousins wedding.

Very flexible with what they offer and allow, very nice people

Loretta · Married on 10/01/2016

Marta and Doug, our wedding co-ordinators were absolutely fabulous. They paid so much attention to detail and made our wedding day stress free. Their professionalism was outstanding and we would highly recommend them and Rainbow Gardens for any event. Do not hesitate to use this venue for your wedding.. You will not be disappointed.

• HazyF

Hazel · Married on 05/22/2016

Well what can I say? Rainbow Gardens went above and beyond with our Ceremony and Reception. On May 22, 2016. We had such a beautiful day. The food was amazing as well as the dj. Family and guest are still raving about what a wonderful time they had. We had the outdoor ceremony and reception in the formal room, which were all just magnificent. Pastor Bill was just a joy and delivered a very beautiful ceremony..The linen colors matched our wedding colors perfectly.. The cake was very delicious from what I heard from guests. And from what I ate when we cut the first slice. The only downside was that the bridal table didn't get cake served to the table after the cutting. My husband had to tell the servers that his parents didn't get cake. And to get them some. I was walking around so I didn't realize til later that I only at the bite we had for pictures lol!! And we lost a five personal cooling storage bags that we brought for our French champagne bottles, but other than that we had an awesome time. Thank you again Marta and your entire staff for such a memorable day.

***And the photographer Stephen did a absolute incredible job on the photographs!! We received our DVD back in a record time. So fast and prompt delivery as well. We were blown away by such stunning photos.. Cudos to him as well!!

eric · Married on 01/13/2016

My wife and I were married at Rainbow Gardens January 13th, 2002. The Garden room was the venue. 15 years later we are still raving about our wedding. Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary and we still are so very thankful for such a wonderful memory. If you are wanting a memory to last a lifetime. Rainbow Gardens is the place to go.

Rebecca · Married on 02/08/2015

something inevitably goes wrong, right? Not here! Stephanie and her staff were absolutely amazing for our daughter's wedding on February 8, 2015. Any problem that arose, from a wrinkled bridesmaid dress to a forgotten flower girl basket to a sign for the bride and groom's signature drink, Stephanie had an immediate solution.

Her staff was friendly and very competent, meeting any request with a smile.

Stephanie kept everything running on time like magic!

The food was fantastic and the bar service was exceptional while being professional.

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and her staff. You will not regret working with this venue and Stephanie.

Barbara · Married on 01/23/2015

Where to start..this place made our wedding perfect.
    The staff was excellent. The food was excellent. the whole atmosphere was incredible. The DJ they use was right on. The minister nailed the ceremony, not a dry eye in the house.
    Stephanie could not have done more for us, she was very attentive.
    Every guest said how incredibe everything was. As a matter of fact my brother's in law daughter reserved her wedding date there the very next day.
    They made our best day ever...the best day ever... thank you

I am so happy that we decided to go with Rainbow Gardens. We checked out three other (more expensive) locations all in the Las Vegas area, but there was something about Rainbow Gardens that just felt right. Doug was my wedding coordinator, but if I called and needed information, Marta and Stephanie both were very attentive. The planning went very well and they gave me some great suggestions during the planning. The day of my wedding was absolutely incredible. I've heard stories of brides that had something go wrong, but EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. We arrived about four hours before the ceremony to do hair and make-up and were so comfortable in the dressing room. While doing make-up, I met with DJ Derrick and Pastor Mike, who where both very professional. Pastor Mike conducted a beautiful ceremony and made us and our families feel very special. DJ Derrick was really impressive. He knew exactly what type of music we wanted and knew how to keep the party going. The food was delicious. The cake was delicious. Our guest were all very happy and complimented our choice of venue, food, cake and music. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with excellent food and services, Rainbow Gardens is the place.

My husband and I got married on July 20, 2014 , and I truly appreciate all services rendered. I was very happy and satisfied and I recommend this place to all my family's and friends. A special thanks to Martha- manager and Stephanie ....we had a wonderful time.

Tonya · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I were married on June 7, 2014. I can't say, this, enough, "it was an awesome night remembered and it definitely is written down, in our history, as the best night ever!!" Our friends and family continue to talk about our Rainbow Garden's Wedding. It continues to be the talk, amongst our friends and family, whenever we gather in one place. Our wedding ceremony and reception was held in the Garden Room, which was the perfect fit for us. It was so very beautiful. I wouldn't know how to describe or explain how very, satisfied I was with the entire atmosphere of the entire wedding venue. The food was so amazing, the music was fun, entertaining, and lively, the wedding cake was beautiful, the wedding coordinators was very professional, calming, organized, and encouraging.

During the wedding ceremony, the minister, made everyone feel welcome, as if, they were the special pieces needed within our greater plan. Before and during the ceremony, my husband and I felt very comfortable within the present of the Minister. The Minister was very calming, which was the perfect fit for my husband and I. I recommend, the Rose Ceremony, it was a beautiful, surprising, and pleasant beginning to our love story. I loved the delicate meaning behind the Rose Ceremony. Our friends, family, blended family, my husband, and I loved the Rose Ceremony; there wasn't a dry eye in the house after that ceremony. The minister was the perfect fit to our love story.

Ellen · Married on 04/26/2014

My daughter and son in law had their wedding at Rainbow Gardens this venue was extremely professional, offered a variety of options for the reception and allowed is the freedom to make last minute changes. The day of the wedding the staff was outstanding and took great care of the bride, groom and parents. The food was really really good- bonus! We highly recommend this venue

• Samantha & Daniel

Samantha & Daniel · Married on 03/14/2014

Such a great team of people! The price is unbeatable for what they provide. Every single person that we worked with along the way was amazing. The communication between all of them is fantastic. All the vendors that we worked with through them were fantastic as well. Our day of coordinator was absolutely fantastic! The food was great, the dj was so much fun & high energy, the cake was delicious and perfect, the venue itself is stunning. We were in the garden room and received so many compliments that it was beautiful and they were having the best time. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!!

This place was amazing everything about it the cake was delicious decor beautiful and service excelant. I was from out of state and found them through Internet and couldn't be more pleased I already recommended them to a young women who checked me into our hotel. This place is perfect in every way. Any bride looking for an elegant setting this is your place if I had it all to do over I wouldn't change a thing they are perfect in every way