Bell & Bow Reviews

4 Reviews for Bell & Bow

• Bobbye

Bobbye Koning · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional and perfect

Very quick and easy to work with. Music samples available to pic from and can also choose your own if given enough notice so the musicians can practice. Very happy with their performance.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

Brian Randall sang out the rehearsal dinner and welcome party that we had for our son. He was fantastic.
    Couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I would highly recommend him as a solo act. I know that he also performs with his band, but that would have been too much for a rehearsal dinner.
    Cindy D

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 07/06/2018

David was so easy to work with and worked tirelessly to ensure we had the correct musician for our event. I am a wedding planner and sometimes sourcing music can be a challenge, but entrusting David to take care of this made me feel at ease and stress free. Not only did he find us a wonderful musician but he also found a musician that was a team player - assisting us in finishing last minute set up, carrying a table to the ceremony location and having an amazing attitude. Having vendors that are team players is a huge bonus in my book and David and Justin are just that. Thank you for going the extra mile and caring about this event like it was your own!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Deborah · Married on 07/06/2018

I can tell you David was a pleasure to deal with from day one, and Justin was not only super talented and professional, but he helped our wedding planner with things at our ceremony that he didn't even have to! What a legend! I can't believe what value we got for the cost, they are SO amazing and nice and helpful, and easy to work with, I highly recommend them to ANYONE! :-)

Sent on 07/16/2018