Lansing, MI 75207 Map · Phone number

About Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting

Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting is a wedding entertainment company that provides live event painting services for weddings worldwide. As you say your vows or have your first dance, Julia will capture the moment in an artistic way. Your guests will be entertained as they witness the painting evolve throughout your special day. Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting is delighted to travel to your event, whether local or afar.

Experience
Julia is an award-winning painter who holds a BFA from Michigan State University. Her passion for figurative and urban oil painting transpired into her career in live event painting. Collectors from around the world, including in Dubai and Los Angeles, hold pieces of her artwork.

Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting creates live event paintings for ceremonies, receptions, and other special events. Each painting is created with high-quality art materials and equipped with hanging hardware. After the completion of the event, the artist will take the painting back to her private studio to refine the details and colors. Painting services that Julia offers include:

• Pre-event meeting
  • Free touch ups
  • Delivery of artwork
Follow Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jenna Michael Violin
ecpjulia mcnally2
kbwedding sitesjulia mcnally
asjulia mcnallydetail2
Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting
brjulia mcnally live event paintingweb
5fd6629992eb54e0 1501778488613 ehjulia mcnally fine art and live event painting
capture 51 962422 v1

22 Reviews for Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting

• Meggan

Meggan P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Julia is the BEST!

Julia was one of the highlights of the wedding! Everyone at the reception was blown away by the live painting and told me what a fun, unique idea it was! Julia sent a questionnaire before the wedding to get details of what I was envisioning. She captured my ceremony better than I could have imagined! Julia was so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. She added so much joy to our wedding, and now we have a beautiful work of art to remember our day!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn W. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

You NEED Julia to Paint at your Wedding!!

If you are looking to be different, to have your wedding talked about for years to come, to own an exquisite, priceless piece of artwork, you NEED to hire Mrs. Julia McNally to come to your venue and paint a live painting of you and your spouse. It has become a huge hit these days to capture your wedding day uniquely, and live paintings are the way to go!! We first discovered Julia at my cousin's wedding back in 2018, and my now husband and I knew, even BEFORE we got engaged, that we had to have Julia come to our wedding to paint us. We asked her to paint our first dance, and it surely is a work of art. It truly brings me such joy as I look at it hanging over our couch in our living room. On top of this, all of your wedding guests are mesmerized by her work, making your wedding that much more unique. Not only is Julia so hardworking, but she is so personable, kind, and professional. It was truly an honor to have her paint us, and it will be a statement piece in our home for the rest of our lives.

Thank you so much, Julia!!! xoxo- The Wainscott's

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 08/02/2020

Julia will *make* your wedding day!

I am so, SO happy I found Julia! I've known I wanted a live wedding painter since I saw the concept right after getting engaged in summer 2018, and it took me a while to find who I thought would be perfect. Julia was so helpful throughout the booking process and the million questions I had, then of course during the craziness of rescheduling due to the pandemic. She executed the vision I had beyond my expectations - I cannot get over how perfect it is!! I wanted a mix of the abstract she does so well, but with us, our dog, and the arch in detail. Also, all of our guests (and Facebook friends that didn't attend lol) commented about how cool it was to have her there - most of them had never heard of/seen a live wedding painter before. I *highly* recommend Julia, not only because the work she does is incredible, but also because you will truly enjoy working with her.

Sent on 09/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lansing, MI, 75207 See on map
    5172319044 (Phone number)
    Location of (Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting)