Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting Reviews

19 Reviews for Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting

• Meggan

Meggan Plyler · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Julia is the BEST!

Julia was one of the highlights of the wedding! Everyone at the reception was blown away by the live painting and told me what a fun, unique idea it was! Julia sent a questionnaire before the wedding to get details of what I was envisioning. She captured my ceremony better than I could have imagined! Julia was so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. She added so much joy to our wedding, and now we have a beautiful work of art to remember our day!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Parish · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing Amazing

Julia was seriously incredible. She made us the most amazing painting I could ever ask for and she included everything we wanted. She was incredible to work with and hand delivered the painting with a note when it was finished! Our guests were OBSESSED with her and she was definitely a highlight of the wedding. One of my bridesmaids even booked her ASAP for her wedding because she was so impressed with her. You will not regret using her for live painting and it’s the most special way to remember the day!

• Alex

Alex Whitaker · Married on 10/13/2019

Highlight of my wedding day!!

Highlight of my wedding!!! All my guests thought it was the coolest thing. I received so many compliments on it. Not only did the guests love it, but the final product was seriously SO stunning!!! I wanted more of an abstract style of us posed on a couch and she executed it perfectly. It is something my husband and I will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection to a T

Julia was everything and more that we wanted in a live wedding painter. She took our vision and portrayed better than we could have ever imagined. We now have a beautiful keepsake that captures our day perfectly forever! We couldn't thank her enough! We can't wait to use her for future paintings!

Mindy · Married on 03/30/2019

Moment We Will Cherish Forever

The live wedding painting was one of the highlights at my wedding reception that people kept talking about for months! Not only is Julia a talented artist, but she was also very caring and professional throughout the entire process. All through the reception people kept checking on the painting and were amazed how she ended up capturing me and my husband's first dance so perfectly. Not only did she capture our first dance, but the joy and happiness in the moment. The details in the painting are amazing - the band, flowers, my hair, my dress, my husband's smile, as well as our family and friends watching us dance. Julia was friendly and fun with all our guests and provided us with a one-of-a-kind piece of art that my family and I will cherish the rest of our lives. I am constantly reminded of her work and the special moment every time I pass the painting on the wall at home. I am so thankful for the service provided and would highly recommend using Julia McNally.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2019

Julia's work is amazing!

We absolutely loved having Julia as part of our special day. She was a pleasure to work with and her work translated into a forever memory and timepiece on our walls! We also used the images for thank you cards as a special touch and our friends and family loved them.

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Julia was the cherry on top of our most perfect day! My husband and I wanted a personal way to capture what we knew was going to be a whirlwind of a day; so when I came across Julia's work, my husband and I knew we had to book her. Julia was such a breeze to work with. She reached out around a month before our wedding to ask what scene we wanted painted and what our vision was for the painting. After sending her a couple of examples of artwork she had painted at previous weddings, Julia took our vision and turned it into a work of art that will hang forever in our home! Julia was so accommodating that she even hand-delivered the painting to our house once we got back from our honeymoon. So many of our guests have told us how fun it was to watch her paint and that it was the most unique thing they have seen at a wedding. I cannot recommend Julia enough to paint what is sure to be your favorite piece of art you will ever own!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Karoline

Karoline · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

Julia was amazing!! My grandmother got us this painting as our wedding gift which makes it even more special. We got so many compliments from our guests about how in awe they were by her talent!! She reached out for coffee/ phone call before hand to make sure she got the right style I wanted and she nailed it!! Kevin and I are so blessed by her talent to have the most amazing day to remember in this way! It's hanging above our mantle! Do yourself a favor and hire Julia!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Meagan Delozier · Married on 10/27/2018

Julia is exceptional!

Julia McNally is absolutely exceptional! She is extremely talented and I am SO glad I chose Julia to Live Paint at my wedding. Her work is beautiful and I cannot emphasize enough how stunning my painting looks! My guests raved about Julia and loved getting to watch her paint at the wedding. Julia was so friendly and kind, she interacted and spoke with my wedding guests throughout the night, which they loved! She was always available if I had any questions, and she made sure my vision for my canvas was exactly what I wanted and she brought it to life! She was so kind and helpful and was a pleasure to work with. She even delivered the painting to me after my wedding, which I was so thankful for. I would 100% recommend Julia if you are looking for a Live Painter for your wedding or special event, she is so talented, her work is stunning, and on top of that, she is so wonderful to work with! Thank you, Julia!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kaitlyn Medhanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Julia McNally Live Event Painting is the best wedding gift to give yourself or your loved ones!

If you are looking for a unique and special touch to add to your ceremony or reception, look no further than Julia McNally! Julia is a true artist and professional in every sense of the word, in addition to being just one the kindest people. I came across Julia's page on The Knot, and then happened to have the pleasure to meet her in person at an event. After seeing her in person, I was sold!
    Julia consults with you every step of the way to ensure you have exactly the outcome you imagined for your painting. From the size of the canvas to the moment you choose to capture to the style and colors scheme, Julia completely customizes your painting to make sure it is perfectly unique to your day.
    Our guests and other vendors so enjoyed having the opportunity to watch the painting build throughout the reception. We chose our first dance as our scene with our wedding party surrounding the dance floor, and all members of the wedding party had such a great time picking themselves out in the painting thanks to the fun personal details she adds to each person present.
    Julia even went the extra mile to add some last minute additions I requested after she had already finished the painting. She is truly a gem!
    My reluctant husband even had to admit he was completely won over by the uniqueness having Julia at our reception added, and how impressed he is by the finished product. He has picked out a spot on the wall and is ready to add hanging our canvas on to his honey-do list.
    Julia's talent, passion, and ability to capture all of the emotions and beauty of the moment shine through in her work. We couldn't be happier having her as a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • User7891276 · 1+ year ago

Julia McNally's talent is astonishing! She effortlessly captured the magical atmosphere of the wedding my husband and I recently attended. She was amazing to watch in action. . . & blew us away with her talent. She captured the essence and magic of this unforgettable evening in the most stunning way! We plan to secure her services for our son's wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

We are so in love with our beautiful painting done by Julia! We wanted to do something unique and different and are SO thankful that my mom found Julia to do a hand painted image of one of our favorite wedding moments! Julie is incredibly professional and one of the kindest people you will ever meet! Not only is her work exquisite, but our wedding guests LOVED watching Julia work throughout the reception! We can not recommend Julia enough!! She is phenomenal, and you will forever cherish her painting like we do!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Alaina · Married on 12/09/2017

I am so glad that after countless hours of searching I came across Julia’s page. She created the most beautiful painting for me. I could not have imagined anything more beautiful. It’s absolutely perfect. Julia was a dream to work with, and she made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Everyone who attended the wedding is still raving about how amazing she is. I sent her some pictures of my MeeMee who passed away last June. We were incredibly close and I wanted her to be a part of my big day. Julia Included her in the painting for me. This is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. If you want a live event painting, Julia is hands down the best.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

We love Julia! She is a must for your wedding!!! Not only is Julia's painting talent so incredible, her kindness and sweet personality makes her such a joy to have at your wedding. Special tip: If you have young flower girls or ring bearers - place them at a table near Julia. She provides the best and most mesmerizing entertainment for them with her painting! We were beyond thrilled when my mother-in-law gifted us Julia's services at our wedding and she truly went above and beyond in capturing our first dance and the overall feeling of our reception. She delivered our painting to our home and we loved getting to visit with her and recap all of the beauty and fun of the day. We plan to hang our painting in our living room where all of our guests will see it. It is something we will ALWAYS hold near and dear to our hearts. We recommend Julia a million times over!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2017

Having a live painting at our wedding was the biggest hit. Everyone could not wait to see the final product! Thanks so much for your great and hard work on our painting Julia!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience! In my first appointment with Julia I shared my vision for paintings I wanted done before the wedding for my mom and mom-in-law as well as live event painting day of ceremony. She saw my vision and made it a more beautiful reality than I could have imagined. She was so fun to work with and went above and beyond to make our weekend unforgettable. I love my wedding photos but I will hang and cherish my ceremony painting forever.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Sue Ann` · Married on 08/05/2017

This review is long overdue. I booked Julia early 2017 before she had reviews but she was great about sharing her artist background/education and gallery experience. Of all your wedding vendors, let this be the easiest one (look at all those reviews now!). Julia is brilliantly gifted, professional, dependable and precious!!! It was the best money we spent for our daughter's wedding, We gave it as our wedding gift and they love it. The painting "first dance" will always be cherished. If you can get your date, DO IT!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Leylah · Married on 06/10/2017

Julia is an amazingly talented artist! We couldn’t be more happier with our painting! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely LOVED having Julia at my wedding reception doing a live painting. First, how cool is it to have a piece of fine art come from your wedding?! So fun and so different from any photo taken at the reception. Her painting was something special for my non-dancing guests to watch and talk about....they loved watching the progression throughout the night.

Another thing I loved about Julia....I loved her previous live wedding paintings (they were all very realistic in color) but I LOVED the colors in the commissioned portraits she's done for clients (they were bold, bright and vibrant). I asked if she was open to doing something a little outside the box and go a little rogue on the color palette and throw my wedding color palette into the painting. She happily obliged which I was thankful for and the result turned out AMAZING!

She took the painting home the night of the wedding to add the finishing touches and it wasn't too long after that she hand delivered the painting to our house. I absolutely LOVE seeing the painting hanging on my wall and I am reminded of my fun and special my wedding night.

Thank you Julia for being a big part of making my wedding night so special!

Sent on 06/19/2017