Bedinotti Photo Reviews

41 | Homosassa, FL

41 Reviews for Bedinotti Photo

Kerisha · Married on 12/06/2015

We absolutely love Lou and Leah! They are the sweetest couple! They really kept us organized and on schedule for our day! Absolutely professional and a pure joy to work with! They unlike a lot of vendors absolutely refused payment until the end of the night. Wonderful formal shots and fun shots as well! We loved the wedding present they gave is as well :-) I would definitely recommend this wonderful photography team for any event!

Dina · Married on 08/23/2014

Lea and Lou are AWESOME!!! They were with us the entire day and took AMAZING pictures!!! They have great personalities and made my 4 flower girls photograph beautifully. I saw our photos online and I can't wait to see the proofs. They are great photographers and would recommend them to everyone.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

Lou and Lea were amazing!!! The packages that they offer allow you to find that perfect fit. They were with us all day yet I never felt overwhelmed by them. I was so happy with the outcome of our pictures and their level of professionalism. I will absolutely use them any time I need a photographer!

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2013

Photos were beautiful, professional and great people to work with! Very helpful through wedding planning!

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2013

Lou and Lea Bedinotti are the ABSOLUTE BEST! It was so great to have found them at a Bridal Expo that my husband and I attended while we were planning our wedding. They are both so friendly, and I will recommend them to everyone in need of a photographer! They are both very personable and professional, providing the utmost attention to detail for your special occasion. By the end of our wedding, they felt more like family than anything else. I will definitely be calling on them again in the future for other events. You will be pleased beyond measure with their service! I wish I could give them a higher rating than just 5 stars!

John · Married on 07/20/2013

The Bedinotti's are the epitome of quality and professional service. They were the photographers for my wedding in July, and my wife and I could not be happier with the results. They were always available, always happy, and always relievers of stress. Lou and Lea are consummate professionals who genuinely care about their clients' feelings and wishes. The 640 (!!!) shots they captured at our wedding served as a perfect remembrance of our day. From initial meeting to final organization of photo books, the Bedinotti's are extremely friendly, approachable, professional, and they take immense pride in their work. Lou and Lea's quality is second to none, and my wife and I could not be happier with all the photographic memories we have of our wedding, thanks to Bedinotti Photo.

When it came to picking a photographer for the wedding, we were referred to Lou and Lea Bedinotti. We were very pleased with their work and their ideas. They made the day move smoothly and were able to get all the shots we wanted except for ones outside (Stupid rain). They had great ideas when it came to fun shots as well. While putting the album together, Lea went above and beyond to help us "tell the story" of our wedding day. She had great ideas and advice to create a beautiful album. I highly recommend Bedinotti photo for your event!

Sara · Married on 06/01/2013

We chose Bedinotti for our June 1st, 2013 wedding, and could not have been more pleased.
    From the initial meeting to the hectic “day of” down to the very last moments of choosing our album we were continuously blown away by both Lou and Lea. If you are looking for photographers who can easily double as friends, wedding coordinators and peace keepers these two are IT!
    They captured every single moment of our special day without missing a beat! In between taking breathtaking photographs they helped with every aspect of our day. During the reception my bustle was stepped on and subsequently torn, within minutes Lea had tracked down some spare safety pins and whisked me away to repair my dress! All of our wedding guests raved about how our photographers were perfect and how attentive they were, which we already knew of course! Choosing our album was an absolute blast! I had mistakenly misplaced some of my absolute favorite photos while arranging my top picks and attended our meeting without them. Lea created a solution and again did not miss a beat while putting the finishing touches on our gorgeous album!
    Our day and the memories we made would not have been the same without Lou and Lea there to share it with! We will be back once we need some family photos taken!

Mary · Married on 04/20/2013

Excellent It was a pleasure They were patient and cheerful

Jessica & Jeremy · Married on 11/30/2012

I would recommend Bedinotti Photo to all my friends & family for all occasions.
    They had us on a schedule and they stck to it. My husband & I didn't have to worry about nothing they got every pic of wedding party and family , friend , grandparnts, and parents & my daughter. My husband & I got married on Nov 30 2012 and we were alittle worried about the weather but Lea & lou had A plan & B plan for us just in case it snowed. But thank god we got to do plan A.

Thank you again for sharing our special
    day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL · Married on 10/27/2012

MY WIFE AND I WERE SO PLEASED AND SO HAPPY WITH BEDINOTTI I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THEM. THEY WERE SO AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, NICE, FUNNY, AND REALLY GOT INTO THEIR WORK. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO LOU HE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I MEAN ALL OVER THE PLACE, EVEN THE FLOOR (LOL). HE WOULD BE STANDING ONE MINUTE SNAPPING PICTURES AND THEN OUT OF NO WHERE HE WOULD SLIDE ON HIS BACK RIGHT ON THE FLOOR AND HAVE US ALL STAND IN A GROUP AND HE WOULD TAKE A PICTURE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF SUCH A GREAT IDEA BUT OBVIOUSLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS AT YOUR WEDDING THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU EXPECT AND THAT IS WHAT WE RECEIVED. THEY TOOK OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTO AND RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES LOU TOUCHED IT UP AND WITH-IN MINUTES AND I MEAN NO MORE THEN 2 OR 3 MINUTES HE MADE A WRK OF ART IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. LOU AND LEA TOOK US TO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PARK FOR OUR WEDDING PHOTOS AND WE CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM. WE KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO COME OUT AMAZING. HE ALSO TOOK A PICTURE OF OUR SON AND OUR FLOWER GIRL WHERE HE HAD OUR SON KNEELING AND TAKING THE FLOWER GIRLS HAND AS IF HE WAS ROPOSING TO HER AND THEY HAD THEM IN DISNEY HATS, HOW CUTE IS THAT, YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT PICTURE WILL BE BLOWN UP AS BIG AS IT CAN BE AND FRAMED. OUR SON IS OUR WORLD TO US AND FOR LOU AND LEA TO THINK OF PICTURES LIKE THIS IS AMAZING AND WE COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER COUPLE. THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE SO KIND AND ALWAYS SMILING AND IT MAKES IT SO EASY WHEN YOU HAVE PROFESSIONALS THAT ARE NOT ALL CONCEITED EVEN THOUGHT THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE. WE WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BEDINOTTI PHOTOGRAPHERS TO FRIENDS AND ANYONE WHO NEEDS A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER TO CAPTURE THEIR MEMORIES AND MAKE THEM PERFECT. WE THANK YOU SO MUCH LOU AND LEA AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP THAT DAY AND CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE OUR PICTURES.

Lori · Married on 10/14/2012

Four years ago when my sister got married, my family was lucky enough to have Bedinotti Photo as her photographer. At that time they exhibited such professionalism, knowlege, reliability, warmth and a great sense of humor. I knew that when I got married, I wanted them to be my wedding photographer. When it came time to choosing a date for our wedding, my future husband and I didn't want to finalize the date until we knew they were free.

They were just as amazing as they were four years ago and even better because they offered new services and features. From driving around with us to find the perfect spot for our signature portrait to being right there when I was getting ready on my big day and having our proofs, Thank You notes, and album ready in record time, I felt like they always had our best interest at heart. Lou and Lea Bedinotti do not treat you just as a customer, they treat you like family and you would be privileged to have them as your wedding photographers.

Lou & Lea are true professionals. They were there for the both of us, and our wedding party. You would never know they were there doing there job. The whole experience working with Lou & Lea was actually fun!!

They were WONDERFUL! They went above and beyond in helping with ALL aspects of the wedding when the other vendors were lacking. They are friendly, funny and FUN! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Bedinotti photography was fantastic. Affordable, flexible, military-friendly, and personable. I would recommend them highly to anyone.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

Lou and Lea of Bedinotti Photo where a pleasure to work with. They went out of there way on our special day to get the greatest shots, which when it was time to make our albums is was a hard time to pick out the perfect pictures. But we did and got some great albums for us and our parents. We have recommend them to friends. We will do business with them again.

Heather · Married on 05/19/2012

They were absolutely excellent!!!! Such a wonderful husband wife team would highly recommend.

Lou and Leigh were absolutely fantastic! They helped make our day go smoothly and have such great personalities! My husband and I could not be happier with our photos! Love them!

Dana Marie · Married on 04/13/2012

Lou and Lea were fabulous from the very beginning. Lou's pictures lured me in at our very first meeting. He creates original masterpieces! He and his wife Lea were very friendly yet professional, organized and extremely knowledgeable of all the details on the day of the event. They were extremely prepared because prior to the event they met with the venue manager to preview the site so they knew the best places to take pictures. They worked with me throughout the whole process and at my event managed to not only take wonderful pictures, but control my 28 person wedding party!!!My proofs were received promptly and will soon start making my albums. They attended to my needs, were very flexible, and always professional. Most of all, every one of the pictures are amazing- its going to be hard to choose!
    I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Mary · Married on 11/12/2011

Would highly recommend-absolute pleasure to work with. They capture all the special moments of your big day.

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2011

We had a great experience working with Lou and Lee through out the whole process. We knew they would be great when we first met them at a local bridal show--they had great personalities, and we could feel the passion they had for their work. They are very organized and professional, and you can tell that they really lovw what they do by how much fun they seem to have while they work. They made us feel relaxed during our wedding day and took A TON of shots! The proofs all came out beautifully--it was so hard to pick which ones to include in our album because we would have loved to have them all! They also do not "nickel and dime" clients by charging for black and white, sepia, or hghlighted color effects and minor touch ups--very refreshing these days! Another great point to mention is that it's a standard feature for them to give you all of the hard copy proofs, as well as a digital copy. And we own the copy rights to all of the pictures so if we wanted to go elsewhere to make a copy, we could do so with no hassel. All in all, both my husband and I are extremely happy with our experience with Bendinotti Photo and would recommend them to a friend, aquaintance, or stranger in a heart beat!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2011

I have so many positive things to say about Bedinotti Photo (Lou & Lea) and not a single complaint - they're wonderful! Lou & Lea showed up on-time (and we got ready early for a morning ceremony) and they worked so hard right until the very end. We told Lou and Lea about many “special moments” that we were planning for our wedding day and they were right there with a camera for each one, capturing them all. They were flexible from the time we booked (allowing us to customize packages) all the way through to the wedding day (allowing us to change location for engagement and wedding photos). Lou knows how to set people up for beautiful shots, he works quickly, and he always has a joke on the tip of his tongue. Lea is so nice and cheery, you can’t help but to have a smile on your face when she’s around. Lou and Lea also worked very well with our DJs (Music Machine), communicating regarding the timing of “special moments”/photos, and with our Videographers (Artistic Images), working off each others poses and even giving one of our videographers a ride from where I was getting ready to the church so the other videographer could film my husband getting ready at another location. I would definitely recommend Bedinotti photo – I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2011

Bedinotti Photo is not only professional but personable. It was like having another member of the family taking pictures and partying with us. We would highly recommend them to any Bride and Groom.
    Thanks so much Lou & Lea

Maria · Married on 08/05/2011

You cannot find a better photographer. Bottom line. Reliable, dependable, reasonably priced, agreeable, easily reached, called me back always within minutes.....let me admit I was a borderline bridezilla.lol they truly and genuinely care about you and your day. They are creative and are experts in thier field. The timing was perfect they captured every moment I asked for and more. We had our albums within a couple months. I could go on forever. After your wedding they feel like part of your family. Theyre patience is never ending. I cannot thank them enough. Just make an appointment you will not have to look any further. Good luck.

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

Lea and Lou are amazing people. They are fun and very nice. When it comes to their work they are definitely professionals. It was amazing what Lou did with the layout of the pages of our wedding album. They listen to what we wanted, got the pictures we wanted on our special day and our album was phenomenal. Our friends and families raved about it. :)