Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe Reviews

Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 6
Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 7
  • McCall

McCall · Married on 08/03/2019

The most amazing hair and makeup!!

Caitlyn was the most incredible hair and makeup artist to get to work with on our wedding day. Not only was she so nice and fun during the process, but she was very calm and flexible during some delays in the schedule on the day of. She made myself, all of my bridal party and grandmas and mom look show stopping. She knows how to make you look like yourself while giving you a little boost with her work. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup every day!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 8
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 9
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 10

Allisa · Married on 06/22/2019

Extremely talented & friendly

Caitlyn was absolutely amazing! I went to a new stylist a week and a half before my wedding who completely messed up my hair as well as my Bellami extensions. Caitlyn fixed my hair and extensions just in time for my wedding. She made my bridesmaids, my mothers, my grandmother, my flower girl, and I all look amazing! Caitlyn dealt with late bridesmaids and an anxious, irritable mother all with grace. She is funny, kind, personable, and extremely talented! If you want to feel special, beautiful, and heard, call Caitlyn, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Chad and Linsey Dekruyf · Married on 06/15/2019

The best hair and make up!

Caitlyn is fantastic! She was able to do my hair and make-up just as I had dreamed up in my head. She traveled to my venue and was even able to provide hair service for my Aunt (even though that was not the original plan). My hair and make up held up the whole day through all the tears, wind, dancing, and fun! Thank you again Caitlyn for helping me look like a princess on my big day and being flexible with my crazy family.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommended!!!

Caitlyn was wonderful and made me beautiful for my special day. She was willing to come to my venue, even though I was the only one whose makeup and hair needed done. The trial was great, and she joyfully made certain changes to help me look exactly how I wanted to for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Caitlyn!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 11

Chelsea e Crooke · Married on 05/05/2019

I felt so beautiful!

Caitlyn was easy to get along with, very professional, and very good with helping me figure out how to do my hair. Everyone told me I looked like a doll on my wedding day :D

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 12

Alexi · Married on 01/05/2019

She made me look so good!

Caitlyn was awesome! She is very personable and will work with you for trials and hair cuts as needed! I am so happy I chose her. She made me, my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing! She especially shined day of the wedding when I started getting overwhelmed with how many people my mom invited to the house, which made me feel like I was getting ready in a fish bowl. Caitlyn helped me to stay calm and create boundaries so I could have my moments of peace before the wedding craziness ensued. I really appreciated her personable nature and ability to work with me as she noticed I was struggling. I looked and felt beautiful and cannot thank her enough for her help! Would 100% recommend her for any bride! Her prices were also the most reasonable I found for the quality of hair and make-up.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 13
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 14

Shauna · Married on 08/06/2018

Caitlyn was very easy going and worked with me, as an older bride with pale skin, to find makeup that was appropriate and not too heavy. I appreciated that she welcomed feedback after the trial which made for a worry free and smooth hair and makeup session on the big day. I loved my look - it was me without going overboard. I also appreciated the trust and way she handled securing her services - she blocked off the wedding day in advance but I didn’t have to make a down payment until the trial. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kay · Married on 05/20/2018

Caitlyn was very friendly and very good at what she does. I originally only planned to do hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids. However, in the morning of the wedding day I asked her to do hair for two flower girls and one of my friends. She worked for the whole morning without rest. I felt bad for the very last minute change. But she did very well and made the entire bridal party happy with how they looked. Thanks, Caitlyn.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Haleigh · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved how friendly Caitlyn was! She made me feel so at ease during the whole trial and to the day of the wedding. She was so flexible with me adding my mom last minute as well. She knows what she’s doing, and made me feel amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Caitlyn is incredibly knowledgable, meticulous, and passionate about clients and her craft. She sincerely cares about her client's vision for their wedding day and genuinely shares in their excitement. She styles hair with such great attention to detail and the end result was even better than what I envisioned. When I look back at my wedding photos, I truly couldn't be happier with my bridal do that looked beautiful all night long. Thanks Caitlyn!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 15
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 16

Dajana · Married on 09/02/2017

I am so happy I found Caitlyn, she does an excellent job and on top of that is so easy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Brianna · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough about Caitlyn Holmboe! From my TWO trial hair and make-up appointments to get my bridal look just right to her over the top upbeat professionalism on my wedding day, this girl is a true rock star in the beauty industry. She showed up on time ready and organized for my big day. Her energy and enthusiasm kept me and my bridal party on schedule with ease. She even went above and beyond by fitting in my mother and mother-in-law last minute to make sure everyone felt beautiful for the day. I also purchased her one of a kind customs bridal hair piece that I will cherish forever! I would highly recommend Caitlyn Holmboe for your bridal or any beauty needs! Thank you Caitlyn!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 17
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 18
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 19
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 20
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 21

Jocelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Caitlyn to do my hair for my wedding, as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She did an amazing job! She was on time, very prepared and worked nonstop. Everyone's hair turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 22
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 23
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 24

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

Caitlyn is insanely talented. She is a great stylist who takes the time to make sure you will always get what you want. I have been going to Caitlyn for years for all things cut and color so it was natural that she also did my hair for my wedding. She makes sure to work closely with you up to the day of so there are no surprises. She made sure I got exactly what I wanted and that was one less thing to stress about on one of the most important days of your life! I really wanted natural, soft curls that would also withstand the wind in the gorge (a tough ask) and she definitely delivered! Additionally, she makes sure to give you all of the attention you deserve. Caitlyn is an absolute gem.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 25
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 26

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Caitlin did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup simply by looking a pictures of what I wanted. I got so many compliments. She was flexible in her schedule, able to travel across town to me, and very punctual. For a very high anxiety time, I never had to worry about how I was going to look. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2017

Caitlyn did my hair for my courthouse wedding and she absolutely did a great job. I showed her some pictures for reference and told her the style I like. I don’t know what to do without her on my big day. I’m having a wedding a year after my courthouse wedding. And I already booked my spot with her! She also gave me a beautiful balayage a month after my courthouse wedding. I can’t say enough good things about her! I recommended her to my other friends as well. For whoever is getting married, definitely let Caitlyn do your wedding hair. You won’t regret it!
    -Ashley