8191 N Lombard St., Suite 115, Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Blossom and Beauty

Our Portland wedding hair and makeup artists’ are beauty professionals. Each client is treated like a new canvas. We pride ourselves on contouring and enhancing your beauty without over saturating your skin with products. We use a wide rage of high quality products and can replicate ANY updo or look! When you hire Blossom & Beauty, you can rest assured that you are getting a highly reliable and talented team.

Follow Blossom and Beauty on

jansenwedding189
jansenwedding014
jansenwedding057
Blossom and Beauty
blossom and beauty portland wedding hair makeup mo
bnbbride2 51 606723
img 9043 51 606723
bbprimary logo insta
bnbbride3 51 606723
ssm84 51 606723

161 Reviews for Blossom and Beauty

Amalie Hahn · Getting married on 07/30/2021

Thank you Vicky with Blossom and Beauty!

Blossom and Beauty was so great to work with! Right off the bat, they were really responsive and very helpful with information, services and pricing. I met with my stylist, Vicky and we talked about the look I was wanting and she quickly got to work! She really listened to what I wanted and helped me to pick the colors and style that looked best! The makeup and hairstyle translated beautifully in photos, I was so impressed! Even after hours of running around outside in the sun during our engagement shoot, you never would have been able to tell, my makeup help up that well! Through all the craziness of COVID-19, they were also AMAZING to work with. So accommodating and happy to help us move things to our new date next year. So happy to have Vicky as my stylist and Blossom and Beauty on our vendor team. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Meegan Bombadil · Married on 02/08/2020

Friendly, accommodating and professional, beautiful work.

Vicky from Blossom & Beauty did an awesome job making my hair and makeup just what I wanted for my wedding. I loved that we had a practice session for both hair and makeup a couple weeks before the actual event. I was able to see how I would look on the day of, and make any changes prior to the event. I also totally changed my preferences for my makeup, but Vicky was able to accommodate my that and I was so happy with the results! She also did my maid of honor’s hair and makeup and she looked beautiful as well. She was professional and friendly and always responded quickly to communication leading up to my wedding. I also have a co-worker whose hair and makeup Vicky did for her wedding and she looked beautiful too! I highly recommend Blossom & Beauty for your wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Z

Zoey Tyler · Married on 02/02/2020

Incredible from start to finish

Working with Blossom and Beauty for our hair and makeup was amazing from start to finish. They had great pricing options and were so easy to work with. I was partnered with Vicky who was an absolute gem! She met us early at the venue and transformed each of us in just a few hours. I’m still in awe of her skills, professionalism, and kindness. I am so fortunate to have had Vicky’s help on my wedding day. She understands the subtle differences that push hair and makeup from simply nice, to bridal. I can’t recommend this company more!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blossom and Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 8191 N Lombard St., Suite 115 Portland, OR, 97203 See on map
    971-338-0051 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blossom and Beauty)