The Wildeflower Collective

Portland, OR View map

Each bride is unique and we pride ourselves on creating individual looks that are tailored for who you are. We love to enhance + pamper, and become a small part of your special moments in your life. We are all about clean + romantic beauty looks, where skin looks like skin, hair is effortless, and you are left feeling like the best version of yourself.

We can't wait to hear from you, hear your story, + help bring your wedding day vision to life!

The Wildeflower Collective is an onsite makeup + hair team in the Northwest, based out of Oregon. Our studio for consultaions is located in Portland's bustling Alphabet District neighborhood, on NW 21st. We specialize in weddings, shoots, + creative collaborations. We love to travel around the Pacific Northwest + beyond so please don't hesitate to reach out about your destination wedding.

Please visit our website to connect + see more from our portfolio!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Sophie
    Sophie C. Married on 07/17/2021

Incredible

Analisa is a magician!! She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day, I was truly blown away. I have had my makeup done before and always felt like I was just one of those people that “looked worse” with makeup… always felt cakey or “older” than I wanted… Analisa managed to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself!! I can’t stress enough how great she is! She did my entire 7 person bridal party and each and every girl wanted her information… her makeup held up with the crazy winds and temperatures, photographed beautiful and was SO COMFORTABLE it felt like I wasn’t wearing makeup at all. Highly recommend!!! p.s She let my dog sit on my lap for the entire session, eased nerves with her conversation and one of my bridesmaids literally wants to fly her across the country for her OWN wedding! Hahaha!!
    Courtney Married on 10/24/2020

wedding makeup

I'm so thankful I was able to book Analisa for my wedding in October. She made me feel like such beautiful bride. I was worried about not being able to find someone who would be able to offer me a more natural look, but Analisa was able to achieve that. She listened to my concerns about makeup and followed through. She is so friendly and communicates well. She's also very flexible with her schedule. She even drove over 2 hours to my wedding destination! Analisa is so sweet and made my wedding day all that more special. I would recommend her to everyone!
    Paige Z. Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!!!

I found Analisa with her previous reviews about being able to highlight natural beauty and she did so amazing. I'm not one that really wears makeup and I was so comfortable all day! She came to me for my trial and even changed the makeup before she left so my guy wouldn't see my look before the big day! I went for a walk, napped, and wore the makeup all day and it didn't move and remained so natural. She listened to the small details I wanted and even created a little day bag for me to update my makeup throughout the whole wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

The Wildeflower Collective 1
Offer

When booking a plastic free wedding I am gifting a complimentary makeup service for your engagement session photos!

Helping the planet one little deed at a time.

1215 NW 21st Ave Portland, OR, 97209
Location of (The Wildeflower Collective)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding