69 Reviews for Be My Guest

Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
Thermography (1)
69 Be My Guest Reviews

Meg with Be My Guest provided the best experience for choosing our wedding invitations. She was helpful, flexible, and wonderful. She had so many options to choose from and we received our invitations before the date we needed them. I can not recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was very professional, efficient and prompt. The product quality and costs met our expectations.

Profile Picture mary, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was absolutely wonderful! My neice and I were a little late in placing our order yet Meg did what was needed to assure that we received the invitations on a timely basis for mailing. She helped us choose the perfect invitations and we could not be more pleased with them. They are beautiful and of excellent quality. We highly recommend Meg when ordering your invitations. We are so grateful to Meg for her help.

Profile Picture Trish, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was so easy to work with and brought our vision for our wedding invitations to life! She worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted, and went above and beyond to be sure we had everything we needed. Working with Meg made it easy for us to know exactly what our invitations were going to look like before we ordered them, and she was so accommodating with every change we wanted to make. We would have been so lost without Meg's guidance, and are so happy we worked with Be My Guest to create the most perfect wedding invitations we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was an absolute pleasure to work with! Entirely flexible with crazy schedules, very quick to respond, and most importantly - helped us find exactly what we were looking for. Based on our style and what we gave as a brief description, Meg helped get us several books full of examples to look through. Based on those examples we met and talked through different options and got hands on with all of the samples. She had wonderful recommendations for styles and fonts based on what we were looking for. Invitations came in quickly and at an incredibly affordable price. We wouldn't recommend anybody else!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was wonderful to work with! She was able to help me capture exactly what I was looking for in a simplistic, romantic invitation. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. I highly recommend Meg.

Profile Picture Rae, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg, the owner of "Be My Guest" was a delight to work with. She is professional, thorough and efficient. Her follow-up was amazing. We met with her to select wedding invitations for my daughters' August 2017 wedding. Meg listened to what my daughter and I wanted, showed us samples of the type of invitation that my daughter was hoping for, and produced the final draft then invitation in an extremely timely fashion. The invitations are gorgeous and they have already been delivered to our home. I STRONGLY recommend "Be My Guest" for your invitations and any other stationery needs.

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg is fantastic to work with! She knows her stuff, gets back to you promptly and really works to make sure you get exactly what you want. So happy we found her and Be My Guest!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was so easy and great to work with! She is super sweet and always willing to change things so they are just right for what you want. She was so patient with me when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for my wedding invitations. She has an amazing selection of invitations and helped me find/create the perfect invitations!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was awesome in every way to work with!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was super helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Meg, with Be My Guest, has been one of the best wedding planning decisions I've made. Meg worked with my work/life schedule, agreeing to meet with me after work and the gym. She was patient while I figured out what style invitation I wanted, and what style would fit in my budget. Meg was extremely knowledgeable in "traditional" protocol of styling, wording, etiquette. I found her advice extremely helpful and I believe it made making decision much easier than it would have been without her. I was so pleased with my experience that I've proceeded to order personalized stationary from Meg; along with inquiring about other products, just to be able to work with her again. I highly recommend Be My Guest.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Meg is awesome! She helped us with every possible detail on the invitations and offered fantastic advice from wording to design changes. She responded right away and was so willing to work around my crazy work schedule to meet with us. I was nervous going into meet her because I honestly didn't know much about etiquette for invitations, but I was quickly put at ease by Meg. She had everything covered and was able to point us in the right direction.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg from Be My Guest was great!! She had SO many choices and different styles of invitations to choose from. Once you had an idea of what you wanted, she was able to narrow the choices down for you so it wasn't too overwhelming. Taking this route when searching for my wedding invitations was a lot easier than trying to do so online. You are able to see the invitations in person, feel them, etc. Plus Meg is a huge help with the wording and offers a lot of helpful suggestions. I had to make several changes to my invitations (parents names, font size, symbols) and Meg was willing to keep submitting those changes and providing new proofs in a very timely manner. It was a quick and simple process with her and she provided additional details and information regarding addressing the invitations and such. She was also fun to work with and very personable and lively! I highly suggest meeting with her to find your dream invitation!!

Profile Picture Carter, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

Meg was very professional and a delight to work with! I used her for the invitations for my older daughter, and wanted to use her again. She didn't disappoint!!

Profile Picture Ann, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was super fast and had a fantastic selection of invites

Profile Picture Barry, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was so awesome to work with. She was just a simple joy to be around. She was flexible in her time to work with, prompt with responses, eager to help, great for advice.. just overall a fabulous addition to helping me choose the perfect save the dates and wedding invitations. She helped me really find exactly everything I was hoping for and customize everything completely.. I'd highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shana, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg gave personal service and her advice was invaluable. We appreciate the time and attention she gave to be sure the wedding invitations were perfect for us.

Profile Picture User6971404, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Be My Guest is a wonderful invitation vendor! I also ordered thank you cards from Meg. She is so friendly and helpful and very responsive!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was amazing!! She had lots of choices, was knowledgeable about the products she offered and made some wonderful suggestions. She was very accommodating with the times we could meet and responded promptly to any contact we made both by phone and email. The finished product was perfect!

Profile Picture Christelle, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was a delight to work with.....very accommodating and prompt getting proofs created and orders placed. Everything was perfect when it came in

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Be My Guest is an absolute pleasure to work with, very helpful to me as a bride to be. Be My Guest helped me create my save the date cards and my place-card settings for the reception, both items were flawless! Very speedy delivery as well! Highly recommend Be My Guest for a stress-free experience!

Profile Picture Cameron, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg made the process fun and easy! Her knowledge and advice helped us in all areas of etiquette. She helped us stay within our budget and was very quick to respond to all questions. I would recommend Be Our Guest to and one for any event.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg did a phenomenal throughout the entire invitation process! I honestly can't say enough good things about her. I found out about Meg through my friend, who used her for her wedding invitations. From out first meeting, Meg was prepared and helped me focus on the style of invitation that I truly wanted. I honestly believe that if I tried to pick invitations on my own that I would have been overwhelmed very easily due to all of the choices available. Every question I had, or when I changed my mind about ribbon colors, Meg was very patient and accommodating. She also was very flexible and responded quickly. She exceeded my expectations, as well as my mothers. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat! Thanks, Meg!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was wonderful to work with! I got her number from a friend at work and she immediately returned my call to set up an appointment for me and my fiancee to come meet with her. She worked around our schedule and we were able to sit down with her to look through several books of invitations and see what fit our style and budget. There were so many to choose from! She was also very knowledgeable about the wording, which helped me a lot. Once our order was placed we received them very quickly and she even showed us how to stuff them and told us to call with any questions. For me, I thought the invitation process would be the most stressful, but having Meg made it so much easier!

Profile Picture Kyra, 4/16/16, 1 Review