Martinsville, VA 20910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About CharmCat Creative LLC

It’s almost here—you’re getting married! You’ve got the venue, the caterer, the photographer, and it’s going to be a fantastically personal wedding! You want the perfect invitations to make sure your friends and family get just as excited as you are to attend the big day.

You’re overwhelmed, but none of the options really seem to be “you”.

You’ve browsed popular sites like Minted and Wedding Paper Divas, but the whole process feels so impersonal. You don’t like the idea of a mass-produced invitation representing the intricately personalized wedding you’ve put together.

You don't want to settle.

You want a wedding invitation you’ll still love in 5, 10, or even 50 years from now. You want a wedding invitation that’s a truly unique work of art.

What if your wedding invitations could be just as amazing and just as personal as the rest of your wedding? And who says you have to do it alone??

Stop the stress.

Let me bring your perfect wedding invitations to life!

I'm about taking your personalities and turning them into a work of art.

• We’ll chat, so I can get to know you as real, live people; and you’ll get to know me as your invitation ambassador. Unlike with mass-produced invitations, you’ll work directly with me so I can help you decide what details you want to be a part of your invitation.
  • You’ll get a stationery package that’s tailored to your needs. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, you’ll have a personal shopper help you pick right the colors, materials, and styles that complement your wedding day.
  • Based on your vision, you’ll get a one-of-a-kind wedding suite, painted and designed just for you—with all the personality you want and none of the headache.
  • Plus, forget dealing with complicated etiquette, since you’ll have professional expertise to walk you through it all, from your save the dates, to the invitation suite, through the ceremony and reception, and beyond.

Get wedding invitations that you're excited to mail. Have confidence that you're not wasting your time. Relax knowing you have an expert to answer all your questions. Bask in the complements from your friends and family.

Have unforgettable wedding invitations!

• Woman-owned

ranunculus 1 shalese
peony square
insta lily and gold foil 2
CharmCat Creative LLC
insta lily and gold foil returncloseup
mountains emica

1 User photo

• KWiewiorowski

Katie W. · Married on 09/14/2019

Created Invitations That Were Perfectly Us

We loved working with Ashleigh! She did our invitations as well as all of our day of items and we are so happy with everything! While interviewing vendors, Ashleigh was the only one who asked to meet with both of us. This really got my husband involved and we used some of his ideas that I'm not sure would have come up otherwise. Her online portal was clear and helpful for reviewing items and we also loved her way of itemizing quotes so we knew exactly what our options were! I recommend working with her whole-heartedly!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Maria · Married on 10/01/2016

thank you Ashleigh, for yiur beautiful designs for our daughter's wedding. We love all your designs! It was a pleasure working with you! Professional, quick response and great quality!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/31/2016

Ashleigh was very easy to work with from the start. Her sample package does cost a couple dollars, BUT it is very high quality and gives you a very good idea of all the paper, color and font options. Ashleigh customized a design for me with my wedding colors and also created a map that will help get all my friends and family over the hills and through unfamiliar Virginia winecountry roads. Ashleigh had great turnaround time and was very responsive throughout my ordering, reviewing and editing process. Shipment was timely and well packaged. It was raining on the day the invitations were delivered, and I rushed home to find (thankfully) that everything inside was securely wrapped in plastic and 100% dry. I can't wait to get my beautiful watercolor invitations in the mail.

From a price perspective, I found that Charm Cat had great package options that were all pretty reasonable. I kinda went all out with invitation, direction card, information card, RSVP card and bellyband. My personal preference since I believe that your invitation sets the tone for your event - but that being said she has plenty of options for almost any budget and preference.

Kim S.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Award

CharmCat Creative LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CharmCat Creative LLC 1
    Free Shipping on any print order over $100 to the US
    Place any order over $100 (before any applicable taxes) for printed invitations, envelopes, save the dates, programs, menus, posters, and more, and get free 3-day shipping anywhere in the Continental US (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).

Team of CharmCat Creative LLC

Ashleigh Pritchard

Ashleigh Pritchard

Owner and Chief Creative Officer

Hey There! I'm Ashleigh Pritchard, and I'm the owner and artist behind CharmCat.

I'm a cat lover, high-fantasy enthusiast, grammar nerd, and sarcastic know-it-all. My favorite book is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm an INFJ. My favorite toy is my label maker, and I think a purring cat is the solution to all problems.

I was born and raised in Maryland (#marylandproud!) next to a farm, at the foot of the mountains and just outside of Washington, D.C. We spent summers camping, boating, and taking trips to the Eastern Shore. I took sketchbooks everywhere. In photos of family vacations, you won't find me—I was the one behind the camera, catching the smiles and quiet vistas and wildflowers.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Elizabeth M Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashleigh's work is creative, unique and done to perfection. She's a pleasure to work with, and in my past experience with her, I wished I could re-do my wedding and have her create all of my hand lettering needs. Don't miss out on her.

• Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

Ashleigh Pritchard designs and creates beautiful stationery! An artist herself, she brings both her education and her natural talent to work for her couples. I'm a paper geek. I had the pleasure of interviewing Ashleigh on my show, Weddings with Zita. She brought lots of samples and explained how the images she can manipulate on the computer begin with an old-fashioned paint brush and an eye for beauty. She also shared tips for the bride on a budget. You can see the interview on Youtube.com/ZitaTVNetwork. Look for Weddings with Zita Show #10.

• Martinsville, VA, 20910 See on map
    Location of (CharmCat Creative LLC)