Elizabeth M Photography

Reston, District of Columbia View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Elizabeth M Photography is a wedding photographer service in Reston, Virginia. Elizabeth鈥檚 eye for detail and passion for the art of photojournalism shows in her breathtaking wedding photography work. She dedicates herself to each wedding, ensuring your joyful moments will last a lifetime. She takes stunning portraits to immortalize the beauty of every detail on your day, and takes effortless candids to capture heartfelt emotions felt by you and your guests. Elizabeth is by your side the entire wedding to lend a helping hand whenever necessary. She is an ideal photographer to help you get through the stress and see the real joy of your big day.

When you choose Elizabeth M Photography, you鈥檒l meet with her beforehand to create the right service package and ensure she鈥檚 a good fit for what you鈥檙e looking for. She will send a questionnaire to help both you and her prepare for the big day, and have all your expectations laid out prior to the ceremony. Elizabeth offers full-day wedding packages, and special pricing for intimate weddings (50 people or less) and elopements. After you receive your digital files, you can order fine art and matted proofs, canvases and albums of your wedding collection.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful!

Working with Lizz for our wedding was great! She was responsive throughout the entire process and all of our photos turned out beautifully. We are so thankful to have hired someone who listened to our vision and worked hard to help capture it!
    Amanda M. Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning pictures

Elizabeth did an amazing job. She was super professional. Stayed on schedule. Allowed us to voice our opinions about pictures. Loved her
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 06/02/2019

Loved working with Lizz!

We really can't say enough good things about Lizz. She was quite possibly our favorite wedding vendor, and she is an extremely talented photographer. From the engagement photo shoot (where she made us feel super comfortable and caught the most beautiful sunrise at the Jefferson Memorial) to the wedding day (where she really captured our vision and all the little moments we missed in the rush of the day), she was all we could want from a photographer. Our photos were SO beautiful, and she caught even those little, candid moments between our guests and between us. She also did an amazing job retouching the photos. She worked with her husband, David, on our wedding day, and he was equally fabulous to work with. Can't recommend Lizz enough, and if the occasion ever arises where we (or a local friend) needs a photographer, she is on top of the list!

Elizabeth M Photography's reply:

This is so SO sweet! Working with you and Jaimie was an absolute dream. I'm so grateful I got to be a part of such an amazing day where your love for each other really shown through xoxo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Nikki & Matt
37 photos 路 05/26/2018

Anyvent Anyvent Wedding Planners

Lizz is absolutely amazing! We recently worked on a professional photo shoot together and the images that she captured were stunning. Her style and attention to detail is really something special. Not only does she have an eye for capturing incredible imagery and the ability to make magic happen, but her personality makes people feel at ease. This showed through in every aspect of the shoot... and especially in the photographs. This was the first time that I've worked with Lizz, but it definitely won't be the last! I will definitely be recommending her to my clients every chance I get!

Amanda Merrell Beauty Amanda Merrell Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with. As a professional in the wedding industry, the people you work with can make your job easy or very difficult. Lizz made it so very easy! She was organized, had a clear vision for what she wanted, responsive, very pleasant, and professional. She is so incredibly talented and the photos she took are absolutely breathtaking! I'm so happy to have met her.

LoveFox Papery LoveFox Papery Wedding Invitations

I loved working with Lizz. She's super sweet; a genuinely kind person. Right away when I met her, I felt at ease and knew that my work would be photographed with the utmost care. I had some items to drop off to her before the event we were working on together, and she was extremely accommodating to my schedule. She even brought back my items for me! Her photography style is gorgeous and unique. You can tell that she loves what she does and that translates to her photography - I couldn't have asked for better photos of my work. She is a super dedicated worker - I wasn't expecting any photos back for at least a few weeks, but she got all the photos edited and ready in under a week! I highly recommend Lizz. If you need a photographer, your search is over - Lizz is your girl!

Sylvanside Farm
Harrison Wedding Films
5.0 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

1310 Garden Wall Circle Reston, District of Columbia, 20194
Location of (Elizabeth M Photography)

Elizabeth M Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elizabeth M Photography include in the starting price?

Elizabeth M Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elizabeth M Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elizabeth M Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elizabeth M Photography offer?

Elizabeth M Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Elizabeth M Photography offer?

Elizabeth M Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elizabeth M Photography offer for wedding events?

Elizabeth M Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Elizabeth M Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elizabeth M Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding