Elizabeth M Photography Reviews

Elizabeth M Photography 6
Elizabeth M Photography 7

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

Fantastic!

Lizz is the best! We loved working with her and her husband David. Our original plan for outdoor wedding photos were thrown out the window since it was pouring all day. Lizz came up with a great alternative and stayed super organized and professional throughout the day.

Elizabeth M Photography 8
    Elizabeth M Photography 9

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Photographer!!! HIGHLY Recommend!

Lizz is absolutely amazing!!! We can't express enough how much we loved working with her! From the engagement shoot to our wedding photos, she provided a phenomenal experience! She is so talented & has a natural gift of directing, capturing, and creating works of art! She is a true artist - I have had several people tell me that our photos look like they could be in a magazine!!! I can't say it enough - thank you, Lizz! You are amazing and we are so happy we chose you to capture our big day!!!

Brooke Franks · Married on 10/31/2018

Photos for a Family of 7

We hired Lizz M. to take our family photos last week. With 5 kids ages 11 to 2, she did a great job! She was energetic and fun and had so many cute ideas for our photos. The photos turned out so good! From the lighting, to the setting, to the poses, Lizz makes it look easy. These years go by so fast, and Lizz captured this moment for us perfectly!!

• Lauren

Lauren Laughlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing, We loved working with Lizz!

Lizz and Dave were so amazing to work with. From the start to finish, Lizz was attentive, informative and super fun! We felt so comfortable in front of the camera with Lizz and Dave, which was a little bit of a concern for us (thinking we would feel awkward or weird, but we never did once!!), every smile captured was real! On the day of our wedding Lizz and Dave kept everyone on track and went above and beyond what I could have imagined. Thank you both!

Brittanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Made my Wedding Absolutely Magical

For me, photograpgt was the most important part of my wedding weekend and I am incredibly grateful to have found Lizz. She was a total rockstar at keeping my massive family rolling during the day and my goodness did the photos turn out BEAUTIFUL!!!! We even got a sneak peek less than two hours after the reception (totally unexpected and so awesome to receive). I cannot speak more highly of Lizz and am so appreciative of all her hard work! Highly recommend!!

Elizabeth M Photography 10
    Elizabeth M Photography 11
  • Shelby

Shelby Johnson · Married on 10/15/2018

Lizz was a total dream to work with!

Lizz and her husband David are such an amazing photography team! My husband and I are both typically very awkward in front of the camera, but they made it so easy to feel comfortable and confident! Lizz's guidance and prompts made the whole experience fun and easy and the photos we received (so quickly by the way) absolutely blew us away. We loved everything about the entire experience from start to finish, and we know that for any future events or photography sessions, we would absolutely hire Lizz as our photographer!

Jessi · Married on 09/22/2018

Elizabeth was everything we could have ever hoped for on our wedding day!! She was organized, timely, creative, patient and resourceful! She helped calm our fears of being in front of a camera and made shooting SO MUCH FUN!! She captured a variety of precious moments that will last for a lifetime. Her expertise is evident and her love for her craft is clear. I am thankful the Lord allowed our paths to connect. THANK YOU, Lizz for being a HUGE part of our special day!

Elizabeth M Photography 12
    Elizabeth M Photography 13
    Elizabeth M Photography 14
    Elizabeth M Photography 15

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

Elizabeth and her husband were amazing to work with. Very friendly, professional and prompt. They showed up early and were always a call, text or email away. Elizabeth captures almost every photo I wanted. I still can’t pick my favorite one because I love them all! Thank you again!

Benjamin · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Lizz was so great to work with and we can't recommend her enough. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and caught really great behind the scenes moments from our wedding day. She also recommended an amazing florist, sent us a great book, and even helped put in my veil on the wedding day. She is so talented and a joy to work with!

Elizabeth M Photography 16
    Elizabeth M Photography 17
    Elizabeth M Photography 18
    Elizabeth M Photography 19

Heather · Married on 07/14/2018

Honestly, I was pretty let down by the cold and rainy weather that mother nature surprised us with on our engagement shoot. Nevertheless, Lizz was able to embrace the weather and capture great photos. We had such a fun time during the engagement shoot. Lizz made us do all sorts of funny things during the shoot, like trying kiss with our teeth and doing countless number of twirls. I wasn't sure how they'd come out in pictures but I'm truly impressed with the end result! I look forward to following her instructions at our wedding no matter how odd they may sound because I know she's got an artistic gift and will make it look beautiful in photos. Lizz is dedicated, professional, warm, passionate, and friendly. I have a handful of friends getting married soon and I will definitely recommend her to them all!

Elizabeth M Photography 20
    Elizabeth M Photography 21
  • I

Isis · Married on 06/09/2018

From october 2017 to my husband and I wedding day 12/16/17 Lizz have been nothing but patient, organized, professional, understanding, and most importantly we grew a business/friendship relationship. It wasn't just her photos that captured my eye...but her honesty and pure sweetness to achieve what I was looking for in a photographer. On our wedding day she took control. I loved how she organized both families and myself to get in formation in a timely manner. I didn't have to say nothing!! Lizz captures that "In The Moment" picture that I will forever cherish not only in my memories but in my photo album as well. If your looking for someone Who is very efficient, organized, great with communication, great with capturing that in the moment photo...BOOK LIZZ!! You do not need to look any further she will be all and more for your special moments you wish to save forever.

Elizabeth M Photography 22
    Elizabeth M Photography 23
    Elizabeth M Photography 24

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2018

Lizz is incredibly thoughtful and purposeful in every shot she takes. You only have one wedding, and the pictures captured compile to recreate the details and moments for every day afterward. Lizz captures beyond the surface, brings forth the emotion, and uniquely portrays just how incredible the partnership and all that are involved actually is. Everyone in our wedding party talked about how comfortable they were with Lizz. She confidently took us through all the pictures we wanted and made sure everyone was in the right spot at the right time. We are obsessed with all the pictures and HIGHLY recommend Lizz -- she's SO, SO good.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Elizabeth M Photography 25

Elizabeth M Photography's reply:

You and Matt were a dream to work with! Your wedding was so unique and heartfelt. I wish you both the best in your marriage and can't wait to see what you two accomplish together. xoxo

Grace · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved working with Lizz for our engagement shoot! She was very fun and easily made us comfortable. She sent me a handful of photos the same day as our shoot and we are in love with them! We can’t wait to see the rest and can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Lillian · Married on 02/20/2018

I booked Lizz for a family photo shoot with myself, my brother and parents. Lizz was very communicative in the weeks before the shoot and was so helpful in answering my questions about picking a location and finding a wardrobe. We planned to do the shoot in Washington, D.C. in Rock Creek Park and Lizz was more than happy to travel to meet us there. On the day of the shoot, Lizz gave us a 5 star experience. She brought an assistant with her and swapped different lenses and cameras to personalize each shot. Lizz is a pro at placing her clients in flattering poses for each shot. She exhibited a kind and warm demeanor that made everyone feel at ease. The whole experience felt great and we walked away very excited to see the results.
    Lizz sent me the final photos (30 in total) within 4 business days. I cried when I first looked at them; they were THAT beautiful. Lizz has the very unique talent of capturing the personality of her clients in her photographs. The editing she did was also fantastic. She edited our photos with a soft, rustic feel which is exactly what I was hoping for.

All in all, I was extremely happy with Lizz’s professionalism, efficiency, generosity and pure talent. I can’t wait to book her for my wedding!

Sara · Married on 12/27/2017

Lizz was amazing to work with; very professional with quick and easy communication. She captured our day beautifully and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Lizz was very organized, we were able to arrange plans quickly and she was open to all of our ideas. Don't miss out on her!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Lizz photographed our wedding in June 2017 - she was amazing. She was accessible and helpful in the months leading up the big day and then the day of she was professional, fun, and fantastic. She was able to gather all of our huge families for tons of photos and made everyone feel comfortable. Then, when she was taking candids, she disappeared into the background. We absolutely adore the photographs, we highly Highly HIGHLY recommend Liz

Sent on 01/12/2018

Elizabeth M Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! You and Josh were a dream to photography xoxo

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I worked with Lizz on our holiday photos this year. We wanted something high quality but casual (it felt a little silly to want to have a professional photo taken since we don't have kids yet, but on the other hand it's been "too long" since our engagement/wedding photos!) and she totally exceeded our expectations. Neither of us are super comfortable in front of a camera, and her personality and professionalism quickly put us at ease. She was super flexible, game for fun/funny ideas, and edited quickly! We love Lizz and would absolutely work with her again!

Devon · Married on 09/24/2018

Lizz was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was the perfect choice for our intimate, unique wedding. She helped us plan where to capture each moment of the day around DC, navigating potential rain. The pictures turned out so beautiful - we keep getting compliments on them! She has an amazing calming presence that put us at ease during the big day. Do not hesitate to work with Lizz - she's fantastic!

Elizabeth M Photography 26
    Elizabeth M Photography 27
    Elizabeth M Photography 28
    Elizabeth M Photography 29
    Elizabeth M Photography 30
    Elizabeth M Photography 31

Brandon · Married on 12/02/2017

We were lucky enough to find Lizz as the photographer for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. The one thing that I was most picky about concerning our wedding was our photographer and our experience with Lizz was just perfect. It came with a complimentary engagement photo session. Lizz was very professional yet very personable. She rolled with the punches when it came to taking pictures with our crazy families. She has a creative eye and an incredible talent. Although we had already fallen in love with Lizz's photography prior to meeting her, we have already received 7 sneak peak photos from her and we are being so impatient and cannot wait to receive the rest! My husband is obsessed with how amazing they turned out. I highly recommend Lizz as a photographer for any type of event as she has the ability to catch more than a moment in a photograph. To us, that's rare. Each photograph tells a lovely story. Just check out her website or the photo attached to this review. Lastly, we were impressed with Lizz's friendly demeanor while corralling the guests to capture every image we asked for. We both absolutely loved her.

Elizabeth M Photography 32
    Elizabeth M Photography 33
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/27/2018

Lizz is great! So many compliments on photos!

Lizz was a breeze to work with. She is definitely a supporter of love and marriage so it was nice to have that kind of energy around. My photos came out great.

Elizabeth M Photography 34