Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number

About ByCary

ByCary is owned by artist & designer Cary Oliva of Charlottesville, VA. ByCary produces a variety of unique wedding, shower or engagement invitations as well as:

• Save-the-dates
• Address labels or calligraphy for outer envelopes
• Maps
• Programs
• Menus
• Escort cards & Place cards
• Table Numbers
• Favor tags
• Rehearsal Dinner invitations
• and the important personalized thank you notes

{also ask about custom favors made of marble}

Cary enjoys using 100% cotton rag papers for digitally printing processes and can also offer letterpress printing as well hand-silkscreening and custom illustrations. Let me know what process, imagery and colors interest you and I will be happy to work with you to come up with your own custom invitations for your special event. After I get a good idea about what you are looking for and can take into account the type of printing, handwork, and custom illustration and type, I will put together a timeline and a rough estimate based on your quantity and type of invitation your are looking to create. To start, please e-mail me with some information about your event and dates and if you have any ideas so far for your invitations. Then I will contact you to discuss further.

screen shot 2013 04 17 at 11 42 23 pm
megantillettwedding2etsy
Screenshot20120819at5 36 58PM

8 Reviews for ByCary

Susannah · Married on 06/01/2013

Cary was wonderful! She created the perfect invitations for our wedding. We had gone through all of the sites on-line but couldn't find anything that we liked. Cary created our own unique invitations. She was responsive and worked quickly to get us the invitations that we wanted. She uses high quality paper and the colors came out beautifully! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Corinne · Married on 05/31/2013

We had such an amazing experience working with Cary! She designed beautiful save-the-dates, invitations, reply cards and envelopes for our upcoming wedding. We met with Cary and talked about the style that we were going for, and she took care of the rest. So pleased with how everything has turned out - and we have received so many compliments on her gorgeous artwork! Very happy to recommend Cary to anyone!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Corinne · Married on 05/31/2013

We love Cary! Such a wonderful artist, so easy to work with. I had a few ideas for save-the-dates and invitations (ie. color scheme, style, etc.), but as a bride-to-be who was completely new to the wedding planning process, not to mention a busy, full -time medical student, I really, really appreciated the creative suggestions that Cary was able to provide. After meeting with her once at her home studio (which was gorgeous - right away, I knew we were in good hands!), we had several phone conversations and e-mail correspondence as we worked together to decide on design and wording for our wedding paper. Everything turned out just beautifully, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique our invitations and save-the-dates were. Cary, thank you so much for all of your help and artistry, and we will definitely recommend you to any of our friends and family who might be wedding planning in the Cville area!

Sent on 06/29/2013

ByCary FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• beve!
    beve! Banquet Halls

I first saw Cary's work on tumbled marble coasters. She still makes these great creations, but has also expanded her products to include delightful paper goods and crafts (like printed bottles!). Aside from her great creations, she's great to work with too!

• Amore Events
    Amore Events Wedding Planners

ByCary products are wonderful! My brides have purchased many of her beautiful pieces and I actually have some of her art work in my home! Love, Love ByCary!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of ByCary to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Charlottesville, 22901 See on map