2106 Mount Crawford Ave, Bridgewater, VA 22812 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About My Invitation Studio

My Invitation Studio specializes in handmade wedding invitations. Each invitation is completely custom designed including a custom monogram or directions map if desired.  Visit my website or contact me at info.myinvitationstudio@gmail.com to schedule a free consultation today!

Other couples have also viewed

• Kimman's Co.

Kinsey · Married on 06/17/2016

Very accommodating and friendly

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

Kelly was super accommodating, professional and responsive and produced beautiful, unique invitations (and programs) that really represented who we are. We've received lots of compliments on them. I especially appreciated that Kelly was so patient with my numerous updates and edits, especially given a short timeline. A great touch is that Kelly will print your addresses/return addresses on your envelopes -ours were in a beautiful script font that looked great and meant we didn't need to find a calligrapher or settle for printing our own labels. She even offered to mail the invitations for us! Kelly also made our programs (which were a bit complicated as they had a lot of text and we wanted them done in two languages), table and escort cards so our colors/theme were consistent throughout. I would highly recommend Kelly for your custom designed yet reasonably priced invitations!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2011

I was very impressed by the professionalism and outcome of the invitations that Kelly made for my wedding.

I live in Europe and was trying to avoid extra cost by having my wedding invitations made by online businesses. After two bad experiences, I decided to have them professionally made by My Invitations Studio.

Kelly's prices are not online reasonable but she worked with me to make a custom wedding invitations matching our theme (a Fall, rustic wedding). She worked with me to provide a special touch to our invitations which included a photo envelope liner, twine for the invitations and a custom envelope seal. She also printed the addresses, stamped and mailed our envelopes for us, since I was unable to do it all from overseas.

While I was in town for a short strip, Kelly drove a long distance to meet with me personally and provided several options, meeting my requests. She made a sample invitation and photographed it for me, and emailed it to me for approval. Her emails were always punctual and professional and she always kept me up to date on her progress.

I recommend her for any of your wedding stationary needs, and I look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2011

My Invitation Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• My Invitation Studio 1
    Design Consultation
    Contact me for a free design consultation today!
  • My Invitation Studio 2
    Reflections Bridal
    Receive free shipping plus $25 off any order of $250 or more, or $50 off any order of $500 or more when you purchase your dress at Reflections Bridal in Harrisonburg, VA.
  • My Invitation Studio 3
    Referrals
    Receive a $25 credit for any referral leading to an order.

• 2106 Mount Crawford Ave Bridgewater, 22812 See on map
    5405601957 (Phone number)
    Location of (My Invitation Studio)