321 East Main Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rock Paper Scissors

Setting the tone for your big day…

From letterpress to engraving and everything in between, we offer a range of outstanding wedding invitation designs. A sampling of albums: Arzberger, Bella Figura, Designer's Fine Press, Haute Papier, Page Stationery, and Smock. Or, our talented graphic designer can create your dream invitation from scratch!

Don't forget "day of" materials like welcome notes, programs, escort cards, place cards, table #s, menus, favor tags, cocktail napkins, and more.

Call or email to set up your complimentary, no-obligation appointment - 434.979.6366 or hey@thinkrockpaperscissors.com - an initial wedding consultation often takes 1.5 - 2 hours, so please allow enough time - and calling ahead ensures we are able to give you top notch service and attention!

Follow Rock Paper Scissors on

tec petaja snippetandink pippin hill
67cd690cb9e4d419 RPS logo circle 01 copy
Smock Paper "Tensley" wedding invitation suite shown letterpressed.
Bella Figura "Meryl" save the date and wedding invitation, shown in rose gold foil.
Designer's Fine Press "Selena" suite, letterpress.
Designer's Fine Press "Selena" suite, letterpress.
Page Stationery "Isabel and Edward" wedding invitation suite in 2 color letterpress
Edward & Gary's super fun and modern wedding invitation suite from Umi by Elum.
Edward & Gary's super fun and modern wedding invitation suite from Umi by Elum.
bfnewdesign

Rock Paper Scissors 1
Rock Paper Scissors 2
Rock Paper Scissors 3

Elizabeth Brightwell · Married on 08/10/2019

Thanks to RPS, we LOVED our wedding papers.

We worked very closely with RPS to create our wedding papers -- from invitations to welcome sign etc. Although we didn't have a good idea of what we wanted at the beginning, Heather helped us figure out what would fit our day and our personalities. The finished products were beautiful! We received so many compliments and we will treasure our photos/memories of them forever. [Photos from Jen Fariello]

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Rock Paper Scissors 4
    Rock Paper Scissors 5
    Rock Paper Scissors 6

Abigail · Married on 08/13/2016

A 5 out of 5 for Rock Paper Scissors, they were a little more expensive then an online service but worth every penny. I worked with April who helped me design the save the dates and invitations. She helped me choose something that represented our style and was within our budget. I also loved supporting one of my favorite Charlottesville businesses!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Rock Paper Scissors's reply:

Thanks so much, Abigail! We hope your wedding was out of this world and can't wait to see pics!! Thanks for the very kind review, it is much appreciated!!

Allison · Married on 03/28/2015

I worked with Sarah, from Rock, Paper, Scissors, and could not have been more pleased with everything they did. They did all the paper products for my wedding (Save the Dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, menus, programs, escort cards). Everything they did was exceptionally beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations. I came to them with ideas, and they always were able to make them even more beautiful. They always responded immediately to all of my e-mails and were amazing to work with. Sarah was so sweet, flexible, and efficient, especially considering all the stress of a wedding. They were the best vendor I worked with, and I will use them for all other paper products I ever need.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Award

Rock Paper Scissors FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• Barb Wired
    Barb Wired Wedding Planners

It might seem that you are saving money by purchasing on line, but you can SAVE at Rock Paper Scissors plus seeing, touching and feeling the paper and design is an experience in itself. Shop here first and be happy!

• Jen Fariello Photography LLC
    Jen Fariello Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Love working with the ladies at Rock Paper Scissors. Each event is totally unique and creative.

• Maliha Creations
    Maliha Creations Wedding Cakes

Beautiful storefront, lovely ladies and uniquely stunning papers..what more could you ask for!!!

• 321 East Main Street Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    10am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday; please be sure to call or email to set up an appointment as we regret that we cannot always accommodate walk-ins for custom!