Kindly Letter Co.

Richmond, Virginia View map

While in pursuit of an art degree, I had a love affair with an ink well and a dip pen. Luckily, I never had to choose between the two, and enjoy incorporating illustration and painting into my calligraphy practice. I am constantly in pursuit of creative vision, and am most inspired by nostalgic literature including, The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho and The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

My love and passion for the arts is second only to a love for people. I offer handwritten, and handmade pieces for any occasion, and never back away from a challenge! If you have fresh ideas, let's chat.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/28/2018

Creative, Talented, and Professional!

Staci did the most beautiful design suite for our wedding programs, table numbers, escort cards, bar menus, etc. She came highly recommended by a friend. She took a preliminary vision and turned it into such a beautiful design suite, they were so perfect and even more wonderful than we had envisioned. Staci is incredibly talented and professional, and I loved how seamless but also different every piece looked. It was so worth doing something different and better than your average minted package. She was absolutely worth it and we couldn't be more thrilled!

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

Staci is so talented! She is so creative and can think through so many details, I love working with her. You'll always cherish her work!

Virginia Richmond, Virginia, 13206
3192109889
Location of (Kindly Letter Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding