Afterglow Paper Co.

Richmond, VA View map

Based in Richmond, Virginia, Afterglow Paper Co. is a wedding invitation business. The owner of this company fell in love with the invitation process while designing her own wedding invitations in 2014. Since then, Afterglow Paper Co. has perfected its process to help each couple stress less.

Afterglow Paper Co. knows that wedding invitations are guests' first sneak peek into the event to come. Working with couples, this company curates dream-come-true designs that easily communicate to-be-weds' celebratory visions. With a specialization in custom-designed wedding invitation suites, this studio has a variety of full wedding paper sets available. These can be used to coordinate invites with menus, place settings, save the dates, signage, and more. Also available is a limited range of budget-conscious semi-custom wedding invitations. Products are provided in the print style of choice, including full-color digital and letterpress with a range of embellishments. These include options like wax seals, silk ribbons, pocket enclosures, or all of the above.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Team

Grace Keller
Grace Keller
Owner

I’m Grace! The creative mind behind the scenes, bringing to life your vision to create a cohesive first look into your event through the art of paper.

I’ve always had a penchant for creating, lettering, hoarding stationery supplies, and designing custom invites that blend your vision with your aesthetic. This business started when I designed my own wedding stationery in 2015 and I’ve been in love with the process ever since!

Now, I provide my design knowledge and access to premier printers across the country to bring you a delightfully designed suite of stationery, no matter the event.

In my free time, I work as an RN, am a certified wedding planner, a wife, plus the mom of an amazing little guy!

I can’t wait for the opportunity to work with YOU and bring your ideas to life!

1806 Summit Ave Suite 300 Richmond, VA, 23230

Sunday-Saturday 8am to 6pm
Location of (Afterglow Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding