Richmond, VA 23228 Map · Phone number

About My Special Day

My Special Day specializes in custom creative wedding designs and wedding websites. In three simple steps we deliver a beautiful and functional wedding hub—a central, accessible point where all your guests can find useful information about your wedding. We design your custom wedding website and build it specifically to your taste and your needs. This fully functional website works on smartphones, desktops and tablets to make it accessible from wherever your guests may be. For each of our brides, we create a one-of-a-kind design and print custom, coordinated invitations, announcements, Save the Date cards and more that include a link to your wedding website.

Follow My Special Day on

39c54eed3b7c0b0a msd magnet 360
invitationsample6savethedate960

1 Reviews for My Special Day

Kristen · Married on 10/02/2016

They helped my husband and I make beautiful invitations and we had such an amazing website, nothing cookie cutter about it!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

My Special Day FAQ

• What services do you provide? Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping