By Invitation Only

Richmond, VA View map

Richmond's Premier Retailer of Invitations and Stationery. Recently named Best Invitation and Stationery Store by Richmond Magazine.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Meghan Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!

We are so happy we used By Invitation Only for our wedding invitation suite! Their selection is extensive and beautiful, with similar options at varying price points. We worked with Kerrie, who was kind, professional, flexible and accommodating to our many questions and more traditional style. She was a great resource throughout the planning process and provided guidance on wording, addressing, the best post offices for hand-canceled stamps, and so much more! Kerrie even connected us with a calligrapher and offered to be the hand-off point for the envelopes, saving us time and stress. We definitely recommend By Invitation Only!
  • Traci
    Traci Married on 12/22/2018

Richmond’s Finest

I’m s very traditional bride that doesn’t want anything that other brides select. Crazy, I know. However, the staff understood me and found several beautiful options for my selection. The options just kept getting better. When I struggled the ladies stepped in with guidance. Our save the dates, invitations and menu cards were stunning. All were received timely in lovely packaging. Our guest expectations were set from the mailbox!
    Rebecca Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you to By Invitation Only for our amazing wedding invitations! Allison and I had several appointments over the course of a few months. She was so easy to work with and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured to choose anything right away and she took the time to answer all my questions and explain details including the etiquette of the wording on invitations (Which I knew nothing about!) The quality of the design and invitations were excellent. I would recommend them to any bride
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

By Invitation Only 1
Discount
Check out the Events & Specials page at www.gobyinvitationonly.com for current specials.

Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions Wedding Dresses

No doubt the best selection of stationery in Richmond, with a full range of values--our customers love them!

425 Strawberry St Richmond, VA, 23220

Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location of (By Invitation Only)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding