Chester, VA 23831 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by Amanda Day Rose! Virginia has been my home for my entire life and I love this beautiful state. From the beaches to the mountains, and everywhere in-between, I discover beauty and inspiration that makes me fall in love every day. With a degree in Fine Arts, my heart and passion landed me in the wedding industry. I adore being a part of one of the most special days of your life and creating unique details that capture what matters most to you.

Wedding artistry allows me to combine two things that are most precious and inspiring to me – family history and artistic design. My style is infused with unexpected touches of timeless design, and careful attention to your vision.

You can contact me with questions, order requests, ideas, or just to say hello at amanda@amandadayrose.com! I so look forward to chatting with you about your special day!

Follow Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist on

Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist 4
Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist 5
Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist 6

Brittney · Married on 12/31/2017

Amanda was my saving grace during my wedding, without her, I may have turned a little bridezilla on some people. Amanda was responsible for my flowers, but also with helping me design the table settings and other ceremony decor. She went WAY above and beyond what she was tasked to do. She was always there (via phone or text) to answer my questions, even if they had nothing to do with flowers. When it was about flowers and decor, Amanda was incredible at taking my words and turning them into a stunning vision. My flowers were beautiful and just what I was looking for and my table settings were perfection. If you are considering Amanda for flowers or may be stationary, also seriously consider her for helping you plan your ceremony as well, her vision and ability to transform a brides ideas into reality makes her worth her weight in gold.

Sent on 01/12/2018

There literally aren't words to express how truly amazing Amanda is. She did all of our wedding invitations, announcements, invitations to parties for extended family, an original watercolor guestbook, signs, flowers, the table scape, AND was our wedding coordinator. She made my vision come to life in a way that was better than I ever could have imagined and literally NOTHING went wrong. Everything was 100% on point and on time, and it was beautiful. Thank you for a magical night that we will remember forever. Any bride who has the opportunity to work with you is truly lucky and in for a big treat!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Valerie · Married on 05/06/2016

Amanda did our invitations and flowers, and she did it for such a reasonable price! She is very knowledgeable when it comes to weddings and color schemes, so you can think of her as the master mind behind your wedding design. She will work with you to find exactly what you're looking for, and execute perfectly. Our guests were shocked by our invitations because they were so stunning, they were personalized, well written, and the colors were perfect down to the ribbon tying everything together. The flowers for the wedding were fresh and everywhere! We talked about having a certain amount of flowers in certain places, but she had extra and placed flowers in nice small places you wouldn't think of to really make things pop. She is smart when it comes to how to re-use certain pieces to save you money. For example, the flowers hung on my ceremony chairs were to be re-purposed in the reception area on the sweetheart table and around the food buffet.

Amanda is beyond easy to work with, and frankly I've never seen someone with such an eye for design like her. I can put it to you this way...I trusted Amanda so much, that I let her pick my colors for the linens with the caterer during a walk through, I let her decide on the wording of our invitations, the center pieces, the flowers in the bouquets...I let her pick it all. I 200% trusted her for the vision I had for my wedding, so I told her to "go nuts- do what you think is best- you're the professional!" and she beyond WOW-ed me. The wedding was stunning, and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. I could never have imagined my big day more beautiful than after Amanda decorated it. SO glad I found someone as skilled as her :-)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Award

Amanda Day Rose, Wedding Artist FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25