Bash Cocktail Catering Reviews

Bash Cocktail Catering 1
  • Caitrin

Caitrin McNeill · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Bartenders Ever!

We hired Bash Cocktail for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and adored them! They were responsive and kind leading up to the wedding and were patient while I was deciding about details. They were wonderful bartenders, made sure our guests were happy, and made our clean up after the wedding easy (and fun- they are so nice). We couldn't be happier for our decision to book them for our wedding weekend!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/02/2014

Suzi and Rocky were great to work with! Guests at our wedding loved the drinks and decorations at the bar. I highly recommend their service!

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Blake & Mindy were a great team to work with! They bartended for our tented cocktail hour and were timely, professional, and efficient. Highly recommend these two!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Bash Cocktail Catering 2
  • Michael

Michael Nguyen · Married on 06/04/2019

Do not hire

We would not recommend Bash Cocktails for your wedding or any event. They are one of the most unprofessional vendors we have worked with. They were an hour late for setup, which caused them to setup while our guest were in the midst of our cocktail hour. They were unresponsive to the numerous phone calls and text messages our wedding coordinator, my sister and myself made hours before the event took off. My wedding party and I had to take time away from our photoshoot and hosting guests at our reception to call to find out where they were. When they did show up they parked their truck and trailer in front of our venue and proceeded to unload and run their bar setup through the middle of our photoshoot and the front door. We have had friends and family make comments about the absurdity of events that transpired at the front door of our wedding venue to which we were both extremely embarrassed. Their unresponsive, unprofessional and lack of sensitivity to our event had caused added stress and complication to my wife causing her to have a momentary breakdown. We called to discuss this with Bash a few days after our wedding, they were more than happy to take our full payment weeks ahead of our wedding but only offered apologies and excuses as to why they were unresponsive and late. During our phone call marginalized our wedding and their impact on our photoshoot and cocktail hour.

If you have an event, especially a wedding, that you care about going off without an issue we would suggest finding another vendor to host your bartending needs. If you have questions or need more detail we would be more than happy to chat we're also sure one of our 115 guests would be more than happy to chime in.

milanincolorado@gmail.com