Barbara Gallagher Reviews

19 | Ocean City, NJ

19 Reviews for Barbara Gallagher

Mary Terese · Married on 11/20/2016

Absolutely book with this vendor! Barbara Gallagher is very professional, personable and an excellent harpist. She responded to our initial contact in a timely fashion, was flexible with our requests, and prompt and efficient at our celebration. Ms. Gallagher has a wide range of experience with a very good selection of music choices. Ms. Gallagher was also helpful making recommendations which enhanced the outcome of our event. Ms. Gallagher and a vocalist provided the music part of our mass celebration and cocktail hour. Payment obligations were very appropriate.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Beautiful harp music sent the tone for our wedding day. i would highly recommend her for your wedding day. Barbara and I selected songs and she coordinated everything with my church's organist. It was one less thing for me to worry about on my wedding day. A true talent and extremely professional!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Beth · Married on 10/06/2016

Barbara Gallagher is as comfortable in a House of Worship as she is playing at a beach house. Her repertoire stretches from Ave Maria to Girl from Ipanema to Ballerina Girl and beyond. She is a beautiful accompaniment to any ceremony.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Cynthia · Married on 08/07/2016

Barbara was a delight to deal with and her music everyone thoroughly enjoyed. We let Barbara select the music and it worked out very well. I would highly recommend Barbara.

Sent on 11/15/2016

My husband and I got married at St. Joseph's in Sea Isle City. I knew, from the beginning of our wedding planning, that I wanted our ceremony to be special. Choosing Barbara to play the harp along with a violinist and singer was the best choice we could have ever made. Barbara was amazing from the first conversation over the phone to our wedding day. She is talented beyond words! All our guests complimented how wonderful the music trio were and everyone was truly touched. Barbara was very helpful along the way. She provided me several popular choices for each ceremony selection. She knows what is acceptable music selections for a church ceremony. In addition to her talent, Barbara was a great help and made this part of wedding planning very easy for me.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Barbara Gallagher is extremely talented and professional!! We had a tradition mass and the music was absolutely beautiful! She even helped coordinate the music with the violinist, trumpeter and vocalist to make sure that everyone was on the same page! I never had to worry about anything with my ceremony music and I was confident that it would be perfect!! If you looking for someone who can make your wedding extra special, you can't go wrong with Barbara!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/28/2015

Barbara played the harp at our wedding this summer and I couldn't have asked for a better musician. She was amazing throughout the entire process while I planned my wedding ceremony. She was always so responsive when I had questions and took the time to review and play all of the music with my husband and I, so that we could hear everything prior to our wedding day. She had great suggestions and has a lot of experience, so she made everything easy for us. We wrote our own ceremony and did not have a traditional wedding and her music made our ceremony feel so special. I have already recommended her to numerous friends and family and would absolutely recommend her to anyone! You will not be disappointed and you will have the most beautiful music at your wedding!

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Barbara was such a pleasure to work with. After viewing her website I knew I made the right choice. She was absolutely amazing. All of our guest were so impressed with the music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many people came up to us through out the night and mention how beautiful Barbara played.

Sent on 11/19/2014

James · Married on 01/10/2014

Our daughters wedding would have been simply ordinary without the addition of Barbara's talent and expertise on the harp. She added elegance and peace to this most beautiful ceremony. Thank you Barbara for elevating this special day to another level.
    Jim and Rosario Saad

Sent on 02/28/2014

Maria · Married on 10/19/2013

Very professional, helpful, pleasant person to work with. Barbara was wondering working with from the start she was a great and very responsive. She provided great suggestions for music choices and her work is top notch. My husband and I would highly recommend her for any friends. Our family and friends also though her work was outstanding.

Sent on 11/19/2013

I would recommend Barbara and her service. She was very responsive to our wedding and her performance was so beautiful that added a unique value to our special day.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2013

She was wonderful. Everybody at my wedding commented on how beautiful her music sounded.She is extremely talented and worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • Yardiegirl

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2012

She plays the harp beautifully!!! She's professional and it looked amazing! We loved it!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

Barbara played the harp for my ceremony and cocktail hour. She plays beautifully and made everything perfect for our special day. Her price is very reasonable and I'd recommend her to any bride to be. She can play anything from classical music, to the beatles and will play what you want to hear!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2011

Barbara provided gorgeous music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 7/22/11. I had always dreamed of walking down the aisle to the lovely sounds of a harp and Barbara did not disappoint. In addition to being a talented musician she is a lovely person. Thank you Barbara for making my day one I will always remember!

Sent on 08/06/2011
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/09/2010

Wow! All I can say is that if you're looking for absolutely beautiful music for you and your bridesmaids, flower girls, etc.. to walk down the aisle to... you've found her!
    Barbara Gallagher was amazing to work with, extremely affordable, and just played music that sounded like angels. I cried the whole way down the aisle, (good tears!), she just made my dreams of "walking down the aisle" come true!
    I had dreamt about that moment since I was a little girl and it felt like a dream!

Barbara also played during our cocktail hour and she was just phenomenal. EVERYONE raved about her and we were bummed we didn't keep her around for our entire wedding! (She even let our little flower girls strum her harp when she was done... so sweet!)

I can't thank you enough Barbara for everything! If you ever need anyone for a referral, you can count on me. Plus, I think everyone at my wedding will be using you at some time or another for some occasion, they all loved you!!! You're the best and made my dreams come true...xoxoxo ~ Julie Cianci

Sent on 10/11/2010

Karen · Married on 12/15/2007

Barbara made our mass so special and unique! To this day, wedding guests comment on how beautiful the music was and ask who the harpist was. She was great to work with - from helping us select music to setting just the right tone as I walked down the aisle. Highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2013

She gave us wonderful suggestions for music when we were completely lost. She is so talented and was a great partbof our ceremony

Sent on 11/26/2013

Aubree · Married on 12/03/2011

Barbara was very nice and helpful with suggestions during planning. She is very talented and the harp music really set the tone for the cermony and cocktail hour. Super elegant!

Sent on 12/11/2011