Forked River, NJ 08731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About La Mer Ensembles

We are a string ensemble serving NJ and eastern PA, providing music for weddings, cocktail hours, corporate events, etc. for over 20 years. We have a large library in multiple genres including classical, pop, jazz, etc. We take requests! You can choose to have a quartet (2 violins, viola, cello); trio (violin, viola, cello); duo (violin and cello) or a solo violin or solo cello. We would really like to be a part of your big day! Please check out our website at www.lamerensembles.com for more about us, video and audio samples, library, reviews, etc. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow La Mer Ensembles on

lamerensemblestrio

• Videos 5

8 Reviews for La Mer Ensembles

Andrew · Married on 10/14/2018

They made my proposal the best. Mayumi was super easy to work with and very willing to accommodate my requests and date changes. They played all the songs I requested, even if it wasn't something they had played before. She went out of her way to meet me where I was proposing and got an idea of what I was doing to make sure their part was done right. Extremely reasonable priced compared to others in the area (although they were far from where I was proposing, they made their way there anyway). I would definitely recommend La Mer to everyone! I will definitely look for an opportunity to work with them again!! Thank you so much for making my proposal perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2016

La Mer Ensembles's reply:

Your proposal is going to be one of the most memorable events we have played and will play. I'll never forget how much thought and detail went into it. It was so beautiful. Thank you for your kind words and having us part of this incredible event!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal Music to Set Your Wedding Apart

La Mer Ensemble was an amazing addition to our wedding. They were very easy to work with and provided such lovely ambiance with their eclectic options for music, the perfect choice for our brunch wedding! I walked down the aisle to Ed Sheeran's Perfect and the tears were already welling up the minute I heard them start long before I got down the aisle. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2018

David · Married on 06/21/2018

I booked La Mer Ensembles through Gigmasters to play a private concert in our home as a surprise for my wife for our 10th Anniversary. Mayumi & James were outstanding, they made the experience so memorable. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2018

La Mer Ensembles FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 470.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 645.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Forked River, 08731 See on map