Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number

About Gramercy Arts Ensemble

Beautiful music for memorable moments. Violin, Flute, Cello (optional Vocalist) trio, duo.
All religious ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions and parties. Tri-state area. Insured and amplified and affordable. Catholic Wedding Masses and Catholic ceremonies are our specialty.

We have, once again, been awarded NJBride-NJ Monthly Best Musicians for 2016. "Best of the Knot" award winner.

On November 1, the Gramercy Arts Ensemble was seen and heard on national television, Bravo station, performing the Lauren Manzo wedding ceremony music on Manzo'd with Children, spin-off of Housewives of New Jersey.

10b85ab6 6e69 4578 98e0 3095050c5273
a668f979a6770f86 GAE358
gramercy arts on bravotv 2

4 Reviews for Gramercy Arts Ensemble

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Everyone loved the Ensemble! They were perfect at our ceremony and were able to help us figure out what we wanted when we weren't sure. We didn't know at first if a classically-trained ensemble would be the right fit for our quirky modern wedding, but they were very flexible and were absolutely the perfect choice.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/19/2013

Floralie, Judy, and Amy were a pleasure to work with. The group performed recently at my outdoor wedding ceremony. They are an extremely talented group who can play classical as well as string and flute renditions of contemporary pieces, from Beatles, to showtunes, to top 40 hits. I sent them sheet music for a recent contemporary piece and they adapted the music perfectly for the wedding prelude. They were very responsive and have years of experience, so they provided great advice for pieces that would work at various stages of the ceremony. I wanted to include classical, traditional wedding pieces as well as some showtunes, and the group put together a great musical program that included both! I would highly recommend this group for any wedding or formal event!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Christine · Married on 09/28/2013

When my mom told me she wanted to have a small orchestral group perform at my wedding ceremony, I honestly didn't care and told her it was fine if it was important to her. Now that it's all said and done, I couldn't be more thrilled with the Gramercy Arts Ensemble. Their performance was beautiful and we had numerous guests use the word "exquisite".

My mom loved working with them and commented to me several times about their professionalism from beginning to end. She is a manager at a golf club and is accustomed to dealing with various types of entertainers and is even considering bringing Gramercy into her facility.

Although Gramercy Arts were mainly for the Processional and Recessional, they also coordinated with our church's music director to coordinate their part in the actual mass. Mom worked with them on the musical selections and everything was performed to perfection.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Gramercy Arts Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Englishtown, 07726 See on map