Arnie Abrams Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

Based in Freehold, New Jersey, NJ Pianist Arnie Abrams is a professional wedding piano player with a large musical repertoire. Performing live music for weddings for over 20 years, award-winning NJ Pianist Arnie Abrams and his team of solo musicians pride himself on being one of New Jersey’s top and most sought-out wedding pianists in the area. While he has over 600 songs memorized, Arnie is willing and able to learn new songs. Whether you’re having an outdoor beach wedding or a lavish indoor celebration, NJ Pianist Arnie Abrams will play any song to complement your big day. Arnie also has other musicians on his staff including keyboard players, guitarists, violins, cellos, and horn players.

Piano and keyboards are his specialties, but NJ Pianist Arnie Abrams can also provide other talented musicians to accompany him including violinists, cellists, guitarists, saxophonists and vocalists. Arnie can play at your indoor or outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and engagement party.

Other Services Include:

• Ceremonies (Indoor and outdoor)
  • Cocktail hours
  • Rehearsal Dinners
  • Bridal Showers
  • Engagement Parties
  • Liability insurance to comply with any commercial venue
  • Professional Keyboards and Sound/PA systems
  • Cordless microphones for speeches
  • Last minute bookings

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Organ
Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica H. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Everyone LOVED Arnie!

Arnie ROCKS! I found Arnie extremely last minute and it was a miracle he was open on my date. Arnie performed my ceremony music and he was incredible. I requested a specific song I wanted played to walk down the aisle to (I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash) and there was a specific piano version I found on YouTube that I wished he would play and he did so perfectly! ... need I remind you this was all very last minute.. as in less than four weeks. He played so beautifully and I am very grateful he helped add a special and unique touch to our wedding day.

Jess,

I really appreciate your kind words...and thank you for inviting me to perform for your wedding day! I truly enjoyed performing your unique songs, and loved them so much, I added them to my repertoire for future weddings...you made some really excellent choices!

All the best to you 2 in your new lives together,
    Arnie
  • Rylie
    Rylie Married on 05/20/2022

Absolutely Wonderful

Arnie was absolutely amazing.
    From the day I reached out, way back in 2019, Arnie was polite and extremely responsive. When our May 2020 wedding was postponed Arnie was very understanding and gave me no trouble about moving to a new date.
    Our wedding went off without a hitch. Arnie learnt 2 new songs for our ceremony and played them both perfectly. Our cocktail hour was also perfect, he played wonderful songs all our guests enjoyed.
    If you are looking for a pianist to play at your special event do not hesitate to hire Arnie, you won’t be disappointed.

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

It's so great to hear from you Rylie, and thank you for your kind words! I'm really happy that the music for your special day was so very memorable. After postponing several times due to the pandemic, you really deserved to have the absolute finest day possible. I loved every minute of performing for you, Richard, and your guests (who by the way really enjoy songs by Elton, Billy and...yes...Sinatra). All the best happiness in your new lives together!
    Arrielle Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely lovely!

Arnie was absolutely wonderful and lovely and played so beautifully during our ceremony. He was extremely responsive during the wedding planning process when discussing song selections and was so helpful when we were unsure of what to use for our main precessional son for the groom, best man and MOH since it would take up a majority of the precessional. He offered suggestions and even pointed us toward music he recorded so we could take a listen. He also played my song (the bride) for the walk down the aisle beautifully. Working with Arnie was seamless! The best part too for us was that he joined us for some of the cocktail hour and we found out his wedding anniversary was that same day! If you need a skilled, personable and enthusiastic pianist for your wedding look no further!

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Arrielle! I had a wonderful time performing for your big day...and as you mentioned, it was also a special day for me as well...we'll both be celebrating our wedding anniversaries on the same day from this time on. You and George make a beautiful couple. Best of luck and happiness in your new lives together!
    Arnie

Pricing

Freehold, 07728
877-255-5883

Mon-Sat: 9:00am - 9:00pm Sun: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (Arnie Abrams Entertainment)
221 Sycamore Ave. Freehold, New Jersey, 07728