Arnie Abrams Entertainment Reviews

75 | Freehold, NJ

75 Reviews for Arnie Abrams Entertainment

Steph · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Cocktail Hour Entertainment

Arnie was the pianist at my daughter's cocktail hour at Tendenza. Everyone raved about his music during this hour and a half of playing time. Any request quests threw at him, he played and everyone enjoyed every second of his entertainment!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Stephanie. I really enjoyed performing for all the guests, and the venue was sensational! Best of luck!

Victor Levy · Married on 06/09/2019

Arnie Abrams Was Excellent

We had a 50th birthday party for my wife at our house last evening and I want to share that the night could not have been better. We served Greek food from a local restaurant, decorated our house with balloons and banners, and hired Arnie. He made the party absolutely exceptional. During cocktail hour, he and his saxophonist, Dan, provided the perfect backdrop of music mixing Beatles with Billy Joel and James Taylor. It was the perfect volume and mix of easy rock songs from our era. Then we did a tribute to my wife and he accompanied four family members who sang song tributes to my wife. He accompanied them perfectly. He had a great feel for the party, both the tempo and the ambiance. I would highly recommend him and we will likely have him come again. Overall, he presented an excellent value proposition, was adored by our guests and was extremely pleasant to work with.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Victor! We had a great time making the music for your wife's milestone birthday party. It was terrific to not only play the music, but to accompany the guests as they sang their special songs to the birthday girl. What a treat!

Best of luck and thanks again!

sue · Married on 06/01/2019

Ceremony and Coctail hour

Arnie was booked to play at my daughters beach ceremony this weekend and play during the cocktail hour as well. Do not hesitate to hire him! From the day we met, he was so professional, easy to work with, responsive and so helpful. He is truly talented, and highly recommended.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Sue, thanks so much for those kind words! It was a real treat performing on the beach for the wedding...the weather was perfect and the day was just wonderful.
    I thank you again for inviting me to make the music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour at the hotel...the day was really terrific for me and I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the music as well.

Kendra · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Pianist

I would recommend Arnie to anyone of my friends or family getting married. Our wedding was on 5/31/19 and our guests are letting us know a few times a week how wonderful Arnie was! Arnie even learned a newer song to perform for when our ceremony was over for me and my husband to walk out to.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jennifer Ware · Married on 05/19/2019

Vito was amazing!

We contacted Arnie to play during our ceremony but he was already booked for our date. He recommended Vito, one of his top pianists. From beginning to end, this man was professional, friendly and incredibly talented. Our guests were blown away! Thank you, Vito!!! We will be recommending you to all of our friends!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for those kinds words Jennifer! Vito is one of our top pianists and I could not be happier that he performed wonderfully for your ceremony. Best of luck and happiness!

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Everything You Could Ask For!

As you know, each and every part of a wedding makes it a success and we owe a huge thank you to Arnie for coordinating our music for our wedding day! Arnie himself was unable to provide the music for us due to prior engagements, but he hand selected musicians from the company who were able to bring our wedding vision to life through the music! We will never forget my walk down the isle to "From This Moment On"! It was everything I Imagined it would be! Thank you for your professionalism and constant communication throughout the planning process! Fairytales do come true and the music played a huge role in setting the tone for the day and help shape the memories we will hold forever in our hearts of our wedding day! Thank you again! Arnie was the musician that played at our engagement party, which is how we first met him. He himself, is an amazing musician. Fully engaged with our guests, knew what music to play, great mixture of instrumentals and lyrics, and most importantly, the volume was on point! We could actually hear ourselves talk! Thank you again for everything, as Arnie was essentially with us from engagement to wedding! Cannot wait to have another event to have him, and his colleagues, back.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Katie, I really appreciate your kind words...thank you so much! Your beautiful review of the day really made my day complete, and I am so very happy that you and your guests enjoyed the piano and violin music. You and Adam make a wonderful couple and I hope our paths meet again. All the best to you 2 in your new lives together.

James Schickley · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing! 10/10 Performance!

You want the wedding day to be memorable. You want the wedding day to be something so magical, that you look back and remember every tiny detail happening. This is exactly where Arnie Abrams takes over with live music! Our guests raved about the technical proficiency of Arnie during our wedding ceremony and the music being played during cocktail hour.

Arnie was extremely responsive and genuinely cared about making our wedding day perfect! His pricing is perfect, his ability to play music is perfect, and his customer service is perfect! Please do not hesitate to hire Arnie to perform at your wedding, birthday party, ceremony, or any event requiring live music! I will recommend Arnie every single time!

Thank you Arnie for making our wedding day that much more special with the touch of the "keys"! :)

Sent on 03/04/2019

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words James! What a beautiful wedding it was for you and your lovely Nicole, and surrounded by your wonderful family and friends! All the best luck and happiness to you 2 in your new lives together!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Piano Music for Cocktail Hour

My husband and I booked Arnie for our wedding reception cocktail hour. Arnie filled the cocktail hour with beautiful piano renditions of classic hits. Arnie added to the beautiful ambiance of our reception. Arnie is professional, talented, and highly recommended.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jaclyn,
    Thanks so much for your very kind words...I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests...there were lots of Billy Joel, Bobby Darin, and Sinatra fans to egg me on!
    Best of luck and happiness to you and Michael in your new lives together!
  • FutureMrsFilip

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Arnie is great!

Arnie is absolutely amazing and is so talented! From my initial email he was a pleasure to work with. Very easy to deal with and quick responses. We hired Arnie to play for our ceremony and we were able to customize every part. Each specific time during the ceremony had a different song. We are so happy that he was able to make our ceremony extra special!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Samantha! I really appreciate your kinds words! I really enjoyed performing for your wedding day as well, and will remember the warm and inviting comments of you and your guests.

Best of happiness and luck to both of you!

Patricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Arnie played at my daughter's Bridal Shower on 6/2/18. The beautiful piano playing set the perfect mood and tone that I was looking for! I would highly recommend Arnie to play if your looking to add something special to your event in the form of music. He was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for those kind words Pat...I really enjoyed performing for the guests...it was a lovely time and thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of that wonderful day!

Don · Married on 09/07/2018

Arnie was a pleasure to work with. His accompaniment with the violin was perfect for our ceremony.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Hi Don,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure making the music for your beautiful ceremony.

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband and I hired Arnie for our wedding day, and we cannot be happy enough with his service! Arnie played during our cocktail hour, and we got so many positive responses from ours guests! He was personable and so enjoyable to listen to. It truly made our cocktail hour that much more memorable. We highly recommend hiring Arnie for his entertainment!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Lauren! I really enjoyed performing for your wedding day. It was great to play for such a musical family. Best of luck and happiness to you and Bryan in your new lives together!

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Arnie Abrams performed at my wedding in April of 2018 and was so polite to work with and very accommodating! Arnie attended our rehearsal the night before the wedding and he was very approachable and personable. He played all of our music selections beautifully, and one of my greatest memories will be on my Wedding Day when the church doors closed behind my husband and I and I could hear all of our attendees singing "My Girl" along to Arnie's piano accompaniment. Thank you so much for being a part of making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words Jessica! I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests, and your music choices were absolutely perfect. Best of luck to you both in your new lives together.

Rosanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Arnie Abrams was an amazing asset to our wedding. His music touched my and my guests hearts and he helped make our wedding cocktail hour and ceremony so very special. My guests are still raving about how great he was. I highly recommend Arnie for your pianist and will definitely use him again for future events! Thank You Arnie!!!
    Rosanna

Sent on 04/09/2018

Steven · Married on 01/06/2018

We had Arnie at a special birthday celebration on 1/6/2018 where he added extra warmth and vitality for my wife and I and all our guests. From the first time we contacted him and up to the night of the party he responded promptly and gave us complete confidence in choosing him. Arnie even interfaced with my sister (a cabaret singer) in choosing special songs for her to sing. All of guests were happy to ask him for special songs and he fulfilled their desires. We would definitely use Arnie again and very strongly endorse him as a great person and musician.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Steven. I really enjoyed making the music and contributing to such a wonderful day for you and the family. Best of luck

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2017

Arnie and his violinist Joe are truly talented musicians! My ceremony and cocktail hour was flawless, all of our guests were raving about how great the music was and how Arnie was able to play all of their requests. It was an absolute pleasure working Arnie. He was available through email, text and phone at any time for us. He even provided me with a wonderful recommendation list to guide me through the process. I highly recommend Arnie! Thank you so much for making the most important day of my life extra special!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for those kind words! It was really a pleasure for Joe and I to perform for you and your guests for your ceremony and later for your cocktail hour. Your family and friends are truly terrific!

Best of luck and happiness to you and Joe in your new lives together!

Monika · Married on 10/21/2017

Arnie Abrams provided cocktail hour music at our wedding, and his beautiful music made our reception that much more special. From the very beginning, working with Arnie was an absolute pleasure. Arnie is responsive, attentive, and makes the planning process a breeze. Several of our guests made it a point to let us know how wonderful his music was and that the selection of songs he played was fantastic. My husband and I are so thrilled he could be apart of our special day and we would recommend him 1000 times over! To all you future bride and grooms, do yourself a favor and hire Arnie, as I am sure he will make your wedding day that much more beautiful as he did ours.

xo Mr. and Mrs. Dabrowski

Sent on 10/23/2017

Hi Monika,

I can't thank you enough for those kind words. I really enjoyed playing piano for you and your guests...they were so nice to request music and I love doing requests! I'm so thankful that you invited me to share in the happiness of your wedding day.

Best to you and Justin in your new lives together!

Karen · Married on 10/13/2017

Arnie was fantastic! We hired him to play during the cocktail hour at our daughter's wedding. He played beautifully and all our guests were very impressed. He was excellent to work with. He took song requests on the spot. Arnie was super responsive and accommodating in the time leading up to the wedding. Our venue did not have a piano, but he brought a keyboard and it was lovely. His music set the tone for a warm and fun filled evening. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing live piano music. Wish I had another event to hire him for!! Thank you, Arnie!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words Karen! I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests as well. I love playing requests, especially if it makes the moment memorable and special for someone. All my best to you and the family, and thanks again for inviting me to share in your daughter's wedding day!

Jessika · Married on 09/23/2017

We are just so happy we went with Arnie for our ceremony music! He graciously accepted our song requests, and as I walked down the aisle I couldn't believe how beautiful his playing was. It was truly a perfect day, made all the better by such a fantastic musician! I recommend him to ANYONE looking for a lasting impression on their special day, and my guests certainly noticed how wonderful he was, too!

Sent on 10/02/2017

michael · Married on 09/23/2017

Arnie (piano) and Mike (saxophone) performed at my wedding for cocktail hour on 9/23 at the Rockleigh Country Club. From the day I reached out to Arnie I knew there was no reason to look any further for a piano/sax player. His professionalism was top notch and he catered to our specific needs. I must say they both were truly amazing!!! My guests cannot stop talking about how great the music sounded. They arrived early to make sure that they were ready by the time the guests arrived. If you are looking for a great musician look not further then Arnie and his staff!!! I will definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing those kind words! Mike and I had a wonderful time performing for you and your guests, and it was memorable for us as well. All the best to you 2 in your new lives together!

Bryan · Married on 06/24/2017

Arnie is the man! The entire process was extremely easy and the family absolutely loved him!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Bryan...I really enjoyed playing the piano for your cocktail hour...your friends and family were great!

Best of luck and happiness to you and Nicole!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with Arnie for our wedding. When we decided that we wanted a pianist at our wedding, we contacted him and he responded promptly. We spoke with him on the phone and he seemed like the perfect fit for our very small, intimate wedding. In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, Arnie ensured that he worked out all details with the manager of our venue, as well as with our officiant. He was very organized and attentive to our needs.

On the day of the ceremony, Arnie arrived early and everything went just as scheduled. He played beautifully and so many of our guests remarked about how special the day was because of the music. During our cocktail hour and reception, Arnie played with Doug, a jazz guitarist. They were the perfect combination and complemented each other so well. In addition, Arnie circulated the room and asked guests their wedding songs and if they had any requests to make it even more personalized. Overall, we cannot say how great of an experience we had working with Arnie and Doug! We would recommend them to any other couple.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Doug and I had a wonderful time performing for you, Dave and your families...they are really terrific! You really made our day special by inviting us to make the music.

Best of luck in your new lives together!

Paul · Married on 06/03/2017

We highly recommend Arnie! He was prompt. professional, versatile, had a great personalty and highly adaptive to the vibe of crowd. He played at our cocktail hour and reception along with a vocal/guitarist. We could not have been more pleased and our guests were giving him rave reviews as well. We would definitely use Arnie again!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Paul for your kind words. It was a real pleasure performing for you and your guests on your big day. Best of luck and happiness to you and Kitty.

Doris · Married on 05/27/2017

Arnie performed at the ceremony and wedding reception of my daughter. We have only wonderful things to say about Arnie. He is a talented musician and singer. He knew how to engage the guests. His choice of music was perfect and he had the people dancing. Whatever we requested, he did willingly. His professionalism and cordiality put us at ease. Everyone thought he did a fantastic job! We couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Hi Doris,

It was really my pleasure to help make the music for your daughter's wedding day, both on the beach for the ceremony and inside of that wonderful venue. Thank you so much for the kind words...I really loved performing for Allyson and Troy’s big day!