Dylan Marrandino

Brigantine, NJ View map
$1,261 Most Popular Price

$1,261 Most Popular Price

Hi!

My name is Dylan Marrandino, I am a Solo Vocalist who has been singing "The Classics" my whole life. While this genre of music is what I know best, I am happy to learn other songs/genres for you if need be. If you would like to hear my voice prior to next steps we can schedule a call anytime for FREE!

I come from a family with a strong musical background, my great grandfather emigrated from Italy to start a Quartet in the early 1900s and his love and passion for music is something I am proud to share. Growing up, I was surrounded by the sounds of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Bobby Darin to name a few. Through years of singing these songs, music perfect for a special day, I confidently believe I will provide a beautiful atmosphere for you and your guest.

I have experience performing at both Church Services and Funerals, using my voice to bring emotion to a room. I hope to be a part of YOUR special day soon and if you have any questions at all, I am always happy to chat!

Gratefully,

Dylan Marrandino

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$732

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,261

Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What services do you provide?

Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
    Bt Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing experience!

I hired Dylan for my event, and he was such a great addition to help it feel fun and entertaining! He was so professional and talented; so many of my guests raved about the entertainment!!
    Mindy H. Married on 07/23/2021

Hire Dylan!

Dylan is as professional as they come. He presents himself very well and dresses appropriate for every occasion! My husband and I have heard him sing at several venues and he is delightful to listen to. I would describe him as a solo vocalist who specializes in Sinatra type music.

Deals

Dylan Marrandino 1
Exclusive

5200 Waterview Drive Brigantine, NJ, 08203
Location of (Dylan Marrandino)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding