Azuca Patisserie Reviews

3 | Valley Stream, NY

3 Reviews for Azuca Patisserie

Sara · Married on 07/26/2008

I hired this company to do my daughters sweet 16 birthday cake. They did an excellent job. From design, to set up, to creation Azuca Patisserie was on top of it all. Ruth was able to design a five tier Cinderella cake that was unbelievable in appearance and taste. The cake included fresh flowers,a waterfall, a Castle, a Cinderella horse and Carriage, a glass slipper, and an edible Cinderella and Gus the mouse figures. Ruth was able to work with our dietary needs as well, making a vanilla swiss meringue butter creame cake, and a swiss canoli creame filled cake. I would highly recommend this company if you are planning a special event for someone you love. Thanks Azuca , Sara Rios

Sent on 11/26/2008

darie · Married on 05/25/2008

As an event planner, the vendors I recommend basically represent my business as well as their own. That is why Azuca Patisserie is my number one choice for cake design. They are consumate professionals and the clients satisfaction is their number one goal. Additionally and most important to some, the cakes look fabulous and taste even better. I would stake my reputation on it! (and I have)

Sent on 12/05/2008

Antonio · Married on 03/17/2010

My cake was the most amazingly beautiful cake i have ever seen.Everyone commented how delicious they were and what a unique idea it was to have a dessert buffet. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2010