Audrey's Bakery

229-231 Montauk Highway, West Sayville, NY 11796 Map · Phone number

About Audrey's Bakery

Audrey's Fine Baked Goods opened for business in November of 1996 and is a division of Long Island's premier caterer Lovin' Oven Celebrations. Audrey's provides the special occasion cakes, fine pastries, dessert selections and assorted bread products for all of Lovin' Oven's catering facilities on Long Island and in Manhattan. Audrey's quality products are getting rave reviews from its patrons for their style and taste. Audrey's continues to attract retail and wholesale business from residents and establishments all over Long Island. Brides flock to Audrey's for the unique wedding cake designs. In addition to our standard designs for both weddings and special celebrations, our talented decorators can recreate your wildest fantasy cake.

Artistic Impression
Premier Design

70 Reviews for Audrey's Bakery

Jamie · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious wedding cake!

Audrey's is the wedding cake provider for Land's End. I have had numerous baked goods from Audrey's and all have been delicious; there was no exception for my wedding cake which was also delicious. Audrey's was very flexible to work with when planning my 10/13/18 wedding at Land's End in that they allowed my fiance and I to compromise on a chocolate AND vanilla cake. It was very much appreciated and our guests loved they had options with their cake selection. Highly recommend Audrey's.

Audrey's Bakery 1

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Our cake was beautiful and delicious - what more is there to say?! We chose a 4-tiered round funfetti cake (a little bit extra than the standard flavors, but SO worth it) with raspberry and chocolate fillings, alternating by layer. On the outside we did a buttercream frosting with a simple horizontal stripe pattern (we had reference photos, but they had one in their example book that matched). We put together our own fake flowers, which Audrey's made look incredible despite my amateur flower arranging skills. A lot of our guests told us it was the first time they've actually enjoyed wedding cake, so that says a lot! I think the funfetti was probably a big selling point, too - how do you see that and not dig in?!
    During our tasting, we knew we wanted funfetti, so that was the only cake we tried, but the cake itself was the perfect texture and sweetness. Lauren allowed us to try as many fillings as we pleased and was very patient with all of our questions and decision-making. I also loved that their buttercream didn't taste like just chomping on a stick of butter like so many bakeries' buttercream does.
    I can't wait until our 1 year anniversary to have another taste!

Audrey's Bakery 2

Theresa · Married on 05/18/2018

We also used Audrey's for our cake through our caterer and vendor. They did a great job and the cake was gorgeous and delicious. We had a great time doing the tasting and they were so accommodating. I highly recommend this bakery.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner