68 Reviews for Audrey's Bakery

Pastries (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
Local (1)
68 Audrey's Bakery Reviews

We also used Audrey's for our cake through our caterer and vendor. They did a great job and the cake was gorgeous and delicious. We had a great time doing the tasting and they were so accommodating. I highly recommend this bakery.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Want an amazing cake??? Get it from Audrey's Bakery. I have literally considered not waiting a year to eat out topper because I want more of this cake! Flavors were unreal, decoration was perfect. We also got mini donuts made with a dipping station during desert which my guests can not stop raving about.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes, Pastries

Service was wonderful. Our cake was absolutely delicious and affordable. Go with Audrey's for your wedding cake and all baked good needs!!!

Profile Picture Faith, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We worked with Audrey's Bakery as the cake vendor associated with our venue. Because we live out of state, our only available time to taste cakes was during Christmas week. Audrey's made it work for us during such a busy time and were so accommodating. The cake was AMAZING! They had so many flavor and design options to choose from and were totally transparent about the costs throughout the whole process. We loved that we could offer guests options for flavors on the day of. We served white cake with blueberry filling and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and both were huge hits.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings

Audrey's was so easy to work with. The cake tasting was set up beautifully and my wedding cake was everything I wanted. We had the really simple Maggie cake (ruffled buttercream). We got so many compliments. I definitely recommend the raspberry filling (especially with lemon or fudge). Can't wait for my one year anniversary to have more! Thanks Lauren for all your help!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Crazy good. We got a wedding cake for this past March. Fantastic, delicious, looked great, could not be happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend the services of Audrey's Bakery! We recently used them to create a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. They were a pleasure to work with, and the cake was DELICIOUS! It was so nice to hear my guests commenting on how delicious it was! :)

Profile Picture Jeanine, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery, Private Tastings

They were very accommodating and gave us a free tasting when we wanted to pick out a cake flavor/filler for our cake. Lemon/Raspberry was my favorite ! Loved that we were able to pick out our own combinations.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/26/16, 8 Reviews
4.2

Audrey's made our wedding cake for our fall 2016 wedding. Liz was easy to work with over email as we weren't local when wedding planning. They did everything to perfection and the cake was delicious! We were eating it for a few days after it was so good!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery

Audreys was great, my cake was simple but beautiful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/2/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Liz was a pleasure to work with for our wedding cakes. We met with Liz at the Bakery and she spent an hour with us talking about options, prices, colors, delivery, etc. She also made us several samples which each one tasted better then the next! My wife gave her a picture of a grooms cake she wanted to make as a surprise for me. The actual cake came out 100% better then the picture we gave her! It was a great hit at the wedding and it tasted even better. Audrey's provides quality service at an amazing price. A 4 tier wedding cake and a sheet cake grooms cake for a price and quality that can not be beat! Will definitely use Audrey's again!

Profile Picture Kevin and Laura, 9/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious, we were really happy with Audrey's!

Our cake came with our venue package, and Audrey's was really easy to work with. We wanted a basic layered, semi-naked cake with two different flavors and it was included in our package. They provided really clear pricing options and we chose to pay extra to add fruit for both taste and decoration. We also really enjoyed our cake tasting and were able to coordinate everything else easily over email.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Our wedding cake was out of this world!! Our guests continue to talk about how it was the best wedding cake they have ever had! And it was absolutely beautiful too -- exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Elizabete, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Tastings

We had our wedding cake made from Audrey's and it could not have been better! We went with a very simple package - no frills or upgrades, but it came out beautiful and tasted delicious! We got so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious the cake came out. We got to do a tasting and pic our cake and fillings/icing shortly before our wedding and it really was amazing. We just had a few fresh flowers added to the cake at the venue and it didn't need anything else! Would highly recommend Audrey's to use for your wedding cake! And the oreo mousse is to die for :)

Profile Picture lisa, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cake through Audrey's due to the fact that our wedding was held at Land's End in Sayville. I am not a cake person and jokingly said I wanted a confetti cake as a tier on my wedding cake. Audrey's prepared an additional tasting for flavors we did not try at our tasting at Land's End. For the look of our cake I printed a picture from Pinterest of exactly what I wanted and my wedding cake looked even better! Our cake had 3 different flavors on 4 tiers and we were eating it for a week after the wedding! Thank you!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes

Audrey's is our usual go to bakery for all cake and cup cake needs so when it came to our wedding we knew they were it. After a great consultation and tasting we were confident with leaving them a picture of our dream cake and excited to see it on the big day. Well, when the day came it was even more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined!! Our cake was Pinterest worthy to the max! In fact, some of our favorite pictures are those of cutting the cake because it literally is so beautiful and was such a strong statement of our wedding theme. We were so thrilled with Audrey's and would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking!!! Thank you Audrey's!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and so delicious! I had heard very good things about Audrey's but experiencing their work and product exceeded my expectations. We received so many great responses from our guests regarding our cake and I had the chance to fully enjoy it as well! We highly recommend Audrey's!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Toppers

Our 6/25/16 cake came with our venue's package (West Sayville Country Club). It was delicious!! Isn't that all you need? We went with a traditional look and it looks perfect in pictures. The tasting was one of the more fun wedding planning days. Our cake - white with one layer of cannoli filling and one layer of white chocolate mousse, since we couldn't decide on just one - was so delicious I already ate my half of the top. My husband's top is in the freezer - can't guarantee it will taste as good then! I plan on going back to the bakery to get a fresh anniversary cake!

Profile Picture User5335029, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
3.2

Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY. Yes, the cake looked beautiful.

Yes, the cake tastes great. However, when a request of silver/grey cake is made and I pay almost $300.00, I expect silver/grey. In this instance, when I went to pick up my cake, I was faced with a cement white cake. When I advised that was the wrong color, the counter argument was that the lighting made it look different.

Folks. It was wrong and expected. Half of my correspondences I had with the bakery was correcting or clarifying the initial in-person consultation. Put simply: there is too many cooks in this kitchen.

If you want a cake designed for a special occasion, go somewhere else.Avoid this headache!

Profile Picture User6668838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake tasted amazing, and looked exactly as the picture I provided.

Profile Picture User6843551, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings

All I can say is AMAZING. Our wedding cake was the best cake I've ever tasted and the design of the wedding and grooms cakes were amazing as well. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4695646, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was this past Saturday and Audrey's delivered us the most beautiful and amazing wedding cake I've ever seen!!! When we met with them initially, we showed them a picture of what we wanted (cream and gold foil with cascading blush flowers). They recreated the cake exactly how I wanted! The cake was also DELICIOUS! We had a different flavor and filling for every tier (all were so, so good)... but my favorite was definitely the carrot cake!!! My guests are still raving about how good the cake was... we can't wait to eat the top tier for our 1 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Local

WE LOVED AUDREY'S! We were really, really, really lucky with Audrey's Bakery because they were booked through our venue. We know they were really, really, really good because originally our venue had a contract with a different bakery that was absolutely horrible and was the reason they switched to Audrey's. We are so happy they did!

At our first tasting, Karen made sure we were treated like royalty! Drinks were provided to us free of charge and so was the tasting. The cakes and the flavors were so DELICIOUS. We knew we had something special. When we asked about a flavor that wasn't present during the tasting they included in our order free of charge! The other bakery was prepared to charge us an additional $200 dollars for changing our flavors to something outside the predetermined choices. They also accommodated the style of cake we wanted free of charge and had reasonably priced upgrades!

They made sure we had our cake for our wedding day, which was during the Jonas Blizzard! It was exactly what we wanted!!!!!!!!! Our guests loved our cake! We could not have been happier! Love, love, love Audrey's Bakery!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings

My wedding cake exceeded my expectations! Audrey's did an amazing job. I had a 3 tier white cake with cannoli and raspberry filling with a buttercream frosting. I remember cutting into it and my husband giving me the first bite (well really the second because I fed him first) but I thought "Wow! This is really good!" Everyone enjoyed it. I also loved the simple yet classy design I chose. It was beautiful. I can't wait to have another bite when I open my first tier on Valentine's Day to enjoy with my husband.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing flavor! We got so many compliments on our cake!
We had three flavored; chocolate with ganache, canoli, and carrot.
They were amazing!