Audrey's Bakery Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

70 Audrey's Bakery Reviews

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious wedding cake!

Audrey's is the wedding cake provider for Land's End. I have had numerous baked goods from Audrey's and all have been delicious; there was no exception for my wedding cake which was also delicious. Audrey's was very flexible to work with when planning my 10/13/18 wedding at Land's End in that they allowed my fiance and I to compromise on a chocolate AND vanilla cake. It was very much appreciated and our guests loved they had options with their cake selection. Highly recommend Audrey's.

Audrey's Bakery 1

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Our cake was beautiful and delicious - what more is there to say?! We chose a 4-tiered round funfetti cake (a little bit extra than the standard flavors, but SO worth it) with raspberry and chocolate fillings, alternating by layer. On the outside we did a buttercream frosting with a simple horizontal stripe pattern (we had reference photos, but they had one in their example book that matched). We put together our own fake flowers, which Audrey's made look incredible despite my amateur flower arranging skills. A lot of our guests told us it was the first time they've actually enjoyed wedding cake, so that says a lot! I think the funfetti was probably a big selling point, too - how do you see that and not dig in?!
    During our tasting, we knew we wanted funfetti, so that was the only cake we tried, but the cake itself was the perfect texture and sweetness. Lauren allowed us to try as many fillings as we pleased and was very patient with all of our questions and decision-making. I also loved that their buttercream didn't taste like just chomping on a stick of butter like so many bakeries' buttercream does.
    I can't wait until our 1 year anniversary to have another taste!

Audrey's Bakery 2

Theresa · Married on 05/18/2018

We also used Audrey's for our cake through our caterer and vendor. They did a great job and the cake was gorgeous and delicious. We had a great time doing the tasting and they were so accommodating. I highly recommend this bakery.

• Future Mrs. Scollan

Jane · Married on 09/03/2017

Want an amazing cake??? Get it from Audrey's Bakery. I have literally considered not waiting a year to eat out topper because I want more of this cake! Flavors were unreal, decoration was perfect. We also got mini donuts made with a dipping station during desert which my guests can not stop raving about.

Audrey's Bakery 3
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/02/2017

Service was wonderful. Our cake was absolutely delicious and affordable. Go with Audrey's for your wedding cake and all baked good needs!!!

Julia · Married on 07/08/2017

We worked with Audrey's Bakery as the cake vendor associated with our venue. Because we live out of state, our only available time to taste cakes was during Christmas week. Audrey's made it work for us during such a busy time and were so accommodating. The cake was AMAZING! They had so many flavor and design options to choose from and were totally transparent about the costs throughout the whole process. We loved that we could offer guests options for flavors on the day of. We served white cake with blueberry filling and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and both were huge hits.

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Audrey's was so easy to work with. The cake tasting was set up beautifully and my wedding cake was everything I wanted. We had the really simple Maggie cake (ruffled buttercream). We got so many compliments. I definitely recommend the raspberry filling (especially with lemon or fudge). Can't wait for my one year anniversary to have more! Thanks Lauren for all your help!

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2017

Crazy good. We got a wedding cake for this past March. Fantastic, delicious, looked great, could not be happier.

Jeanine · Married on 03/11/2017

I highly recommend the services of Audrey's Bakery! We recently used them to create a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. They were a pleasure to work with, and the cake was DELICIOUS! It was so nice to hear my guests commenting on how delicious it was! :)

Kevin and Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Liz was a pleasure to work with for our wedding cakes. We met with Liz at the Bakery and she spent an hour with us talking about options, prices, colors, delivery, etc. She also made us several samples which each one tasted better then the next! My wife gave her a picture of a grooms cake she wanted to make as a surprise for me. The actual cake came out 100% better then the picture we gave her! It was a great hit at the wedding and it tasted even better. Audrey's provides quality service at an amazing price. A 4 tier wedding cake and a sheet cake grooms cake for a price and quality that can not be beat! Will definitely use Audrey's again!

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

Our wedding cake was out of this world!! Our guests continue to talk about how it was the best wedding cake they have ever had! And it was absolutely beautiful too -- exactly what I asked for!

lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

We had our wedding cake made from Audrey's and it could not have been better! We went with a very simple package - no frills or upgrades, but it came out beautiful and tasted delicious! We got so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious the cake came out. We got to do a tasting and pic our cake and fillings/icing shortly before our wedding and it really was amazing. We just had a few fresh flowers added to the cake at the venue and it didn't need anything else! Would highly recommend Audrey's to use for your wedding cake! And the oreo mousse is to die for :)

Erika · Married on 07/30/2016

We got our cake through Audrey's due to the fact that our wedding was held at Land's End in Sayville. I am not a cake person and jokingly said I wanted a confetti cake as a tier on my wedding cake. Audrey's prepared an additional tasting for flavors we did not try at our tasting at Land's End. For the look of our cake I printed a picture from Pinterest of exactly what I wanted and my wedding cake looked even better! Our cake had 3 different flavors on 4 tiers and we were eating it for a week after the wedding! Thank you!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2016

Audrey's is our usual go to bakery for all cake and cup cake needs so when it came to our wedding we knew they were it. After a great consultation and tasting we were confident with leaving them a picture of our dream cake and excited to see it on the big day. Well, when the day came it was even more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined!! Our cake was Pinterest worthy to the max! In fact, some of our favorite pictures are those of cutting the cake because it literally is so beautiful and was such a strong statement of our wedding theme. We were so thrilled with Audrey's and would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking!!! Thank you Audrey's!!!!!

Jodie · Married on 06/25/2016

Our 6/25/16 cake came with our venue's package (West Sayville Country Club). It was delicious!! Isn't that all you need? We went with a traditional look and it looks perfect in pictures. The tasting was one of the more fun wedding planning days. Our cake - white with one layer of cannoli filling and one layer of white chocolate mousse, since we couldn't decide on just one - was so delicious I already ate my half of the top. My husband's top is in the freezer - can't guarantee it will taste as good then! I plan on going back to the bakery to get a fresh anniversary cake!

All I can say is AMAZING. Our wedding cake was the best cake I've ever tasted and the design of the wedding and grooms cakes were amazing as well. Highly recommend.

Kerry · Married on 06/04/2016

Our wedding was this past Saturday and Audrey's delivered us the most beautiful and amazing wedding cake I've ever seen!!! When we met with them initially, we showed them a picture of what we wanted (cream and gold foil with cascading blush flowers). They recreated the cake exactly how I wanted! The cake was also DELICIOUS! We had a different flavor and filling for every tier (all were so, so good)... but my favorite was definitely the carrot cake!!! My guests are still raving about how good the cake was... we can't wait to eat the top tier for our 1 year anniversary!

Lindsay · Married on 01/23/2016

WE LOVED AUDREY'S! We were really, really, really lucky with Audrey's Bakery because they were booked through our venue. We know they were really, really, really good because originally our venue had a contract with a different bakery that was absolutely horrible and was the reason they switched to Audrey's. We are so happy they did!

At our first tasting, Karen made sure we were treated like royalty! Drinks were provided to us free of charge and so was the tasting. The cakes and the flavors were so DELICIOUS. We knew we had something special. When we asked about a flavor that wasn't present during the tasting they included in our order free of charge! The other bakery was prepared to charge us an additional $200 dollars for changing our flavors to something outside the predetermined choices. They also accommodated the style of cake we wanted free of charge and had reasonably priced upgrades!

They made sure we had our cake for our wedding day, which was during the Jonas Blizzard! It was exactly what we wanted!!!!!!!!! Our guests loved our cake! We could not have been happier! Love, love, love Audrey's Bakery!

Ashley · Married on 12/27/2015

My wedding cake exceeded my expectations! Audrey's did an amazing job. I had a 3 tier white cake with cannoli and raspberry filling with a buttercream frosting. I remember cutting into it and my husband giving me the first bite (well really the second because I fed him first) but I thought "Wow! This is really good!" Everyone enjoyed it. I also loved the simple yet classy design I chose. It was beautiful. I can't wait to have another bite when I open my first tier on Valentine's Day to enjoy with my husband. <3 Thank you Audrey's!

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2015

Amazing flavor! We got so many compliments on our cake!
    We had three flavored; chocolate with ganache, canoli, and carrot.
    They were amazing!

Kerri · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot get over how amazing the cake was at our wedding today. We had a yellow cake with vanilla buttercream and a chocolate pudding filling. It was sweet and moist without feeling heavy. Every single guest commented about it and most said they wished they could have had a second slice. Thank you so much.

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2015

Our wedding cake was exactly what we always wanted- simple, elegant, and delicious!

Our wedding cake from Audrey's Baked Goods was absolutely amazing! We first sampled their cakes during our wedding venue, Land's End, food tasting. My husband and I were blown away with how delicious the cake was! We ordered vanilla funfetti cake with cannoli cream filling and we received compliments all night. The presentation and taste of the wedding cake is a major reflection of one's wedding, and Audrey's Baked Goods exceeded our expectations. They cake was stunning with swirl designs and we has fresh flowers as our topper. We cannot wait to taste our one-year anniversary slice, and we will definitely use their services again. HIGHLY recommended.

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

I have always loved Audrey's cakes so when it was an option at our venue, I picked them without hesitation. I gave the bakery a picture of what I wanted and the price came back way over what I had expected. They worked with me and we were able to design a cake that was similar to the picture and it was included with our venue price so we didn't have to pay any additional fees. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cake! It was delicious. Chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling and vanilla cake with chocolate filling was amazing! Can't wait to go back to Audrey's once a year for our anniversary cake!

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

My wife and I used Audrey's Bakery for our wedding cake and it was the most pleasant experience we could have imagined. We made an appointment with Jamie to visit the store in Sayville and had an opportunity to taste a number of cake flavors and potential fillings in a very relaxing environment. Everything was so delicious and the bakery smelled amazing! I loved their raspberry preserves and my wife loved their chocolate mousse, so Jamie said that combination would work very well together and the decision was made. Their selections and decoration styles were very clear and Jamie was so flexible with us as we chose our design and very upfront about the pricing. We paid at the store in cash less than 10 days before the wedding (picked up a few delicious pastries while we were there) and their crew took care of the rest. They delivered the cake to the venue (Bellport Country Club) on the day of the wedding and all our guests raved about how this was the best wedding cake they had in a long time. We wanted a memorable cake (looks and taste) and a seamless process and Audrey's did it all. We give them the highest level of recommendation!