212 Reviews for Avant Decor

Setup (4)
Lights (4)
Decor (2)
203 Avant Decor Reviews

Elizabeth was great to work with! Everything was quick and concise and to the point and I showed up to the venue and draping was already done beautifully! Had no problems whatsoever working with her. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lea, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I loved the service and your flexibility.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Super helpful, very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Setup was done the day before our wedding and takedown was done the day after, so it was an incredibly seamless process for us. Our lighting and draping looked absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to have worked with Elizabeth and Avant !

Profile Picture Lizzy, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cafe lighting made the venue just perfect!

Profile Picture Eva, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth made our wedding room look absolutely beautiful with the ceiling drapes, there was so many compliments.

Profile Picture janet, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Amazing experience! The drapery and lights added so much to the room and my guests had many compliments!

Profile Picture Bri, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a great experience with Avant ceiling decor for our wedding. Very responsive and I didn’t have to coordinate anything in terms of set up or tear down - they communicated with my venue and did it all themselves. It looked beautiful too!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Decor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Avant- Decor was very easy to work with and their draping work at Bunker Hills Event Center turned out beautiful! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to do lighting and draping.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was great to work with! We even changed ideas half way through our planning and she was great with accommodating!

Profile Picture Martha, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with! Would recommend to any bride.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Avant was amazing!! We had them do the lights for our wedding at the Landmark Center in St. Paul and it turned out exactly how I imagined it! They were simply magical! Elizabeth was a delight to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted. Please feel free to use these pictures for any marketing/social medial purposes!

Photos
Profile Picture Erica, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth and her team made my ceremony and reception rooms look better than I could have dreamed!

Profile Picture Grace, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used Avant for ceiling draping and it was amazing! Totally worth the extra expense because it made a simple room feel like the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture Jen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! Her and her team knew exactly what they were doing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was fabulous! She was direct and helpful and really heled our day look beautiful! I would recommend Avant to anyone for draping! They really added to the Great Hall! :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/14/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything was beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth and staff went way above and beyond our expectations for our daughters wedding.
Very professional, very prompt. Fabulous customer service! Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Rob, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loved working with Avant Decor!

Profile Picture Hayley , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The lighting at our wedding was lovely and customer service was great, thank you!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The venue looked beautiful with the cafe lighting we ordered! Avant was extremely easy to work with and I'm so glad we decided to work with them.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/17/17, 1 Review

Everything looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth at Avant Decor was amazing to work with. She was flexible and understood the vision that I wanted on our wedding day. She also independently communicated with our other vendors and venue.

Profile Picture Ariel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Avant provided my wedding with thee most beautiful lighting and knew exactly what I was looking for and then made it happen. It was perfect and I cant imagine my wedding without Avant's lighting!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews