199 Reviews for Avant Decor

Delivery (3)
Setup (3)
Decor (1)
190 Avant Decor Reviews

Great to work with! Would recommend to any bride.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Avant was amazing!! We had them do the lights for our wedding at the Landmark Center in St. Paul and it turned out exactly how I imagined it! They were simply magical! Elizabeth was a delight to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted. Please feel free to use these pictures for any marketing/social medial purposes!

Photos
Profile Picture Erica, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth and her team made my ceremony and reception rooms look better than I could have dreamed!

Profile Picture Grace, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used Avant for ceiling draping and it was amazing! Totally worth the extra expense because it made a simple room feel like the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture Jen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! Her and her team knew exactly what they were doing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was fabulous! She was direct and helpful and really heled our day look beautiful! I would recommend Avant to anyone for draping! They really added to the Great Hall! :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/14/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything was beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth and staff went way above and beyond our expectations for our daughters wedding.
Very professional, very prompt. Fabulous customer service! Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Rob, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loved working with Avant Decor!

Profile Picture Hayley , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The lighting at our wedding was lovely and customer service was great, thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tanya, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The venue looked beautiful with the cafe lighting we ordered! Avant was extremely easy to work with and I'm so glad we decided to work with them.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/17/17, 1 Review

Everything looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth at Avant Decor was amazing to work with. She was flexible and understood the vision that I wanted on our wedding day. She also independently communicated with our other vendors and venue.

Profile Picture Ariel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Avant provided my wedding with thee most beautiful lighting and knew exactly what I was looking for and then made it happen. It was perfect and I cant imagine my wedding without Avant's lighting!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding couldn't have been complete without Avant Decor! They showed up early and did a beautiful job with the backdrops for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was great and looked very beautiful. Everything was ready I didn't have to lift a finger.

Profile Picture Steph, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Use this vendor! They were so easy to use and the quality of their work was excellent!

Profile Picture Ellice, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elizabeth was great to work with! She was so patient and extremely flexible! She came to the church the day before to set up all of the draping. After looking at it all, I asked if I could get an extra piece. She said it was no problem and had it all finished, even the extra, in less than 3 hours. She really knows what she is doing!! :D

Profile Picture Louisa, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Avant Decor helped transform our Ceremony space! Elizabeth was pleasant to work with and very reliable, especially given the short time frame we were working with. We reached out to Elizabeth just a few weeks before our wedding and she was more than willing to be flexible and work in a professional, and expedited manner. We were so happy with the end result!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/31/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Lights

Avant Decor did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! They made our venue look so beautiful! I can't thank them enough :)

Profile Picture CHLOE, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Avant Decor handled the cafe lighting for my daughter's wedding reception at International Market Square. The venue is stand alone beautiful, but the strings of cafe lights from the balcony over to the head table were STUNNING! They made a lovely venue simply GORGEOUS! The wedding pictures from the reception were so lovely with the lighting in the background. Avant Decor was easy to work with - one meeting at the venue and we were done! They handled the setup and tear down directly with IMS. Couldn't have been easier for us. One of the BEST decisions we made!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Avant was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. They frequently (pretty much every weekend) work in our venue so they knew exactly what I wanted and where to hang our ceremony draping. It looked absolutely beautiful and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Avant did an excellent job with our space and most importantly for us were very flexible in helping out with our rain plan.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 8/20/16, 1 Review