Stillwater, Stillwater, MN 55082 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ty's Wedding Rental

Thank you for visiting! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! My wife and I are the owners of Ty's Wedding Rental and Services LLC.

Over the past few years we have enjoyed serving at so many weddings in MN/WI at homes, farms, cabins and parks. The business has grown to become an All-in-One provider of rental equipment and professional services.

This means when couples are trying to decide on having the wedding day at a venue or home property they contact us to find out the logistics, price and a realistic idea of how the day will go. We perform site visits in which we talk about services like chairs, tables, lighting, power, tents, restrooms, DJ’s, food, photography and much more.

Couples don’t have to hire us for everything, but many do. We’re unique in that our rental staff is on site not only setting up but also serving as hosts. They interact with our professional team as well and help when needed. Everything is coordinated by us and having one vendor will truly be a gift!

Building a wedding day at your property of choice is our specialty and we truly enjoy serving on the wedding day!

Please visit our website for additional details and current services.

Follow Ty's Wedding Rental on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lefty's Tent & Party Rental
dsc0027 2

16 Reviews for Ty's Wedding Rental

Taylor · Married on 08/01/2020

AMAZING - the best

- Wow! What can I even say to thank Ty and his team for the incredible job they did. They were so amazing from my very first conversation with Tyler. I thought he was so kind and he had so much knowledge about what we would need to create our dream wedding outside. I remember telling my mom how great I thought Tyler was based on the one phone call and she was hesitant and then she met him and realized why I had liked him from the very first conversation. He thinks of things you’d never think about that you’d need which is so helpful when you are planning your wedding. We used them for most everything we needed, tent, tables, chairs, power, restroom trailer, vendor coordinator, lighting, fans, trash cans, mosquito control. They were all super easy to talk to and responsive to our messages. We used Ty as our vendor coordinator for our wedding day and that was one of the best decisions we made. He was INCREDIBLE. He did so much behind the scenes, and contacted all of our vendors to ensure they were where they needed to be when and went over the parking details and everything with them. He truly helped pull off our day and made everything run so smoothly. I can’t thank him enough for what an incredible job he did. We would recommend Ty’s to anyone who needed flawless service for planning any event! They were so incredible and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and especially Ty who did an excellent job as our vendor coordinator and lifted stress off of us by handling all of that! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Leticia · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband & I decided to get married in his parents backyard on the St. Croix River in Hudson, WI. The view is amazing and the place is special to us. I knew that planning a wedding at a private residence would be a lot of work and coordination but once I found Ty I found that it was so easy! He provided the tent, bathroom trailers, hot and cold beverages, trash pickup, chairs and sound system for our wedding. I could not be more impressed. The tent was beautiful and fit perfectly. It was a size that I did not even know existed, but Ty did!
    His team moved the chairs for us and hid the generator in the woods. All the rentals they provided were beautiful! I was so impressed with the tent and tent lighting and the chairs were comfortable and clean.
    The bathroom trailer was amazing! So many people commented on how nice it was and we were pleased to save our parents from a septic disaster.
    Ty and his whole team are amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone planning an outdoor wedding not wanting to deal with 7+ vendors. Ty is great to work with, relaxed and smart not to mention affordable!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Ty's Wedding Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 735.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 475.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Backdrop(s)
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props
    Social Media Integration

• Mister Mustache Photo Booths Photo Booths

A great vendor with an excellent product and genuinely caring staff. At a recent wedding, I watched the staff at Ty's Wedding Rental help a groom decide on placement of chairs, offering helpful suggestions and going above and beyond to make the experience as stress-free as possible for him on his busy day. The chairs were clean, comfortable, and set up neatly for their ceremony. Great job Ty's!

• Stillwater Stillwater, MN, 55082 See on map
    651-362-2050 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ty's Wedding Rental)