11801 142nd St SW, Raymond, MN 56282 Map · Phone number

About Laurie's Design

Laurie’s Design is a bridal and special event rental company. You will fall in love with our unique but elegant wedding décor. Laurie’s Design offers custom draped ceilings, lighted backdrops, chair covers, specialty linens, centerpieces and more.

Our studio is located in Raymond, Minnesota. All of our work is based around design and installation where we create your vision. Known for our professionalism and attention to detail, Laurie’s Design will help you create the event of your dreams.

Follow Laurie's Design on

chandelier 2
dscn2583

10 Reviews for Laurie's Design

Jennifer Grimm · Married on 09/29/2018

She made my dream a reality! It was BEAUTIFUL!

I can’t even begin to say enough positive things about Kim at Laurie’s Design! She helped me make my dream come to life at our venue and it was absolutely gorgeous! She’s SO nice and was extremely understanding even after I changed my mind a million times! I had numerous compliments! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kate · Married on 06/24/2017

Kim is amazing to work with. She will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly the way you had envisioned it to be!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Carla · Married on 06/17/2017

Laurie's Design did such an amazing job for my wedding! Everything looked so beautiful and elegant. The owner even called me while setting up the day before to ask about the table colors my vendor used because they were incorrect! Obviously we were super thankful for her paying attention to the details of our other vendors too. Highly recommend her services! Event Date: June 2017

Sent on 04/14/2018

Laurie's Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Lanterns, Pinspotting, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Table Runners, Vases
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens