About Midway Party Rental, Inc.

Ultimate Events

13405 15th Avenue North

Plymouth, MN 55441

Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm

No Appointment Needed!

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

69 Reviews for Midway Party Rental, Inc.

Linens (2)
Delivery (1)
Chairs (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Lights (1)
Tables (1)
Tents (1)

4.7

We got standard white satin linens for our guest tables and the most stunning champagne-colored Valentina lace tablecloths for our harvest (center) table with an apricot underlay. It tied in beautifully with our romantic, ethereal wedding. Customer service was great and pricing was a little high but they're the largest and most convenient place for linens in the area.

Profile Picture allison, 9/24/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens

We had a wonderful experience with Midway Party Rentals for our wedding. We rented a tent, tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, lighting and some small items. Christi was our event consultant and she was wonderful to work with, responded to emails quickly and was flexible when we asked to make changes. When my mom and I went to the show room to meet with her, she gave great advice, was friendly and honest. I didn't feel like she was just trying to sell us things... I requested that everything be delivered 3-4 days before our wedding to make sure it was all good and it was delivered on time and with everything there. Some of the tables are not in great shape but with linens that doesn't really matter. The only thing that could have been a bit better was the professionalism of the delivery crew. They were clearly high school or college aged boys but some of their comments and language weren't the best... Other than that, we were very happy with Midway!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents
4.7

We rented chairs, tables, cloths, an 80x40 tent, porta-potties, and dance floor from Midway.

Their sales staff was very helpful and responsive - I asked lots of questions and made tons of changes, and they were receptive and super nice!

The delivery team was quick and respectful - though there was an issue upon pickup with my dad's dogs. Apparently the delivery team did not note that the house has dogs, because they sent a person who was afraid of dogs for pick-up.

Profile Picture User5488992, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

30 Photos

Midway Party Rental

30 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Midway Party Renal is always a pleasure to work with! They are always on time and professional, with quick and easy clean up!

We have an long history with Midway Party Rental - and we have nothing but great things to say about them! Fantastic Prices and selections - as well as a great staff. You can't go wrong with renting from them.

Midway Party Rental is my number 1 choice in rental items. I refer all my clients to them for their superb service and excellent customer service. I look forward to working more together in the future!

great company that can handle all your party rental needs.

I have worked with Midway Party Rental for over 20 years now! They are amazing and I have never been disappointed ever! I refer everyone to them.

100 PROS I KNOW