Sitting Pretty Décor

Minneapolis, Minnesota View map

Sitting Pretty Décor is a venue and wedding decor company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, that also serves St. Paul and the Twin Cities. They provide couples with stunning, high quality decor items that will enhance and elevate any space. Even a seemingly drab, boring room can come to life with their help. With their more than a decade of experience, Sitting Pretty Décor is more than able to help you make any space yours.

Sitting Pretty Décor would love to help make your event look elegant and refined, no matter where it will take place. These seasoned professionals will work with couples to make sure every space is exactly to their liking and will offer any guidance or necessary advice. They will deliver, set up, and clean up all items so couples do not have to worry about it. Sitting Pretty Décor offers the following decor items:

• Altar/arch
  • Chair covers
  • Chuppah
  • Lights
  • Linens

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chair Covers
Decor
Lights

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$249

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Maggie
    Maggie Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Room Decor

We used Sitting Pretty for draping and lighting at the Doubletree downtown. The room was perfect, and all it took was a few emails. Everything just happened seamlessly without having to worry or think about. Highly recommend!
    Jordan Married on 08/18/2018
    Sitting Pretty Décor provided pipe and drape services for my wedding and they did a beautiful job. Jennifer was so professional and easy to work with. She listened to what my husband and I envisioned for our special day and when we arrived at the venue it had been completely transformed to an elegant space. They did ceiling draping and back draping with twinkle lights and worked around some challenges with the way the room was built. I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty.
    Trish Married on 01/06/2018
    I was very pleased with Jennifer and Sitting Pretty who decorated Harriet Island Pavilion for my son's wedding on January 6, 2018. When I first saw the Pavilion I was a little skeptical about it as an all inclusive venue for his wedding, reception, dinner and dance but I was completely awestruck by the transformation after Jennifer and her crew had decorated it. The first time I walked into the Pavilion after it had been decorated it took my breath away. We received so many compliments all night long on how beautiful and sophisticated everything looked!

The other thing that I appreciated was that Jennifer was so easy to work with. We made some additions very close to the wedding date and she was very responsive and timely with all of my requests. I also asked for her opinion on decorating an elevator that was an eye sore for me and she came up with some creative and elegant ideas which were not costly. I would not hesitate to recommend Sitting Pretty to anyone as they made my son and his wife's wedding as beautiful and elegant as they had envisioned it to be.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Crowne Plaza AiRE | MSP-Mall of America Crowne Plaza AiRE | MSP-Mall of America Hotel Weddings

Sitting Pretty provides a great deal of knowledge, professionalism and service to my clients. Not only do they do beautiful work, they are flexible and affordable. No matter where I am, they are always one of my first recommendations!

Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn Hotel Weddings

We have been working with Sitting Pretty for almost 10 years. They are not only very nice people, but very punctual and reliable. We highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Top the Table Top the Table Wedding Florists

Get in touch with Jennifer at Sitting Pretty Decor for all your linen needs. They do an amazing job with ceiling draping as well! Fun to work with...you won't be disappointed!

Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55416
Location of (Sitting Pretty Décor)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding