Atlantic Limousine Reviews

17 | Westbrook, ME

17 Reviews for Atlantic Limousine

Alyssa · Married on 08/23/2014

This Limo company was a pleasure to work with. We requested 2 vehicles for our wedding and opted to go with the Party Bus for the Bridal Party and a White Cadillac Stretch Limo for my bride and her parents. Both vehicles came with champagne and the stretch limo had a red carpet for my wife to walk out on. The drivers of each vehicle were very professional and extremely helpful. They were willing to drive to any location for our pictures after the church.

My wife told me that her driver specifically went above and beyond to ensure her train was placed correctly and even helped her in and out of the limo.

Highly recommend using this service for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2014

We hired Atlantic Limousine, and our driver was Carl. He showed up early to the first place where the girls and I got dressed and were taking pictures. He let us know when we had 10 minutes until we should be leaving, and was very professional at all times. He helped us in and out of the limo, and drove very well.

Atlantic Limousine provided champagne and water within the limo for the wedding party to enjoy directly after the ceremony on our way to the reception. They were easy to call and hire and work out details with ahead of time.

I chose to hire Atlantic because of their competitive prices, for their 15minutes ahead of time arrival, and also because they do not begin the 3 hours of time until they arrive at our location, and finish the time when they drop us off. Also, because I had a large wedding party, they had the same price for all the vehicles that held more than 12 people. They only charge overtime if you go over by a half hour to an hour, don't round up, and don't worry about "minutes."

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Very helpful staff, I called 3-4 times before the wedding to change the times (including 2 days before) and they accommodated me every time. We had the Chrysler 300 before the wedding, very professional and friendly driver. He was on time (early I believe). After the wedding we had the Cadillac Escalade, the driver again (different driver) was on time and he very professionally took our limo of intoxicated, dancing fools to the hotel and then to the bars and back. He even made a special trip back to the hotel for one person who was ready to go back. He insisted that we do not help him clean up the empty cans etc. that were left behind. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

We rented a hummer limo to pick up me and the girls to bring to the wedding site. He was there on time, helped us with all our stuff and with getting into the vehicle.

We were able to make a quick stop on the way to pick up a couple people and he made it to the site on time and with no problems.

They sent out another limo at the end of our wedding to pick up my new husband and I and bring us to our hotel. The driver was incredibly nice and was actually a friend and fellow mason which my husband is as well. He ended up bringing in all our gifts and gave us a free bottle of champagne.

Price was kinda high, but the service is well worth it.

Sent on 12/05/2012

The driver was very professional, patient, and on time. Would use them again.

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • User2620025 · 2+ years ago

They were on time! Early in fact! Our driver was very professional and knew the area very well! She was very flexible about where to go and how to get there! Excellent Service!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/28/2012

We rented the Hummer Limo for our wedding party and were impressed with the service we received! Driver was prompt and helped us with everything we needed!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Liz · Married on 06/21/2008

They where on arrive on time. They were great with helping people in and out of the limo The price and service wos superior.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Megan · Married on 08/29/2009

Atlantic Limo got me and my entourage to and from the church on our wedding day in the midst of a crazy hurricaine! The wind was howling, the rain was pouring down sideways, and despite all that - my dress and veil barely even felt a drop! The driver was courteous and helpful: he brought umbrellas and helped me and all my girls to and from the limo, keeping us dry and happy. While the drive in the limo itself was so short I barely remember it, I do remember how helpful and professional the driver was. I would recommend them. Great services for the price.

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/16/2011

3.5

Our limo arrived early and our chauffeur was very helpful. He did an amazing job backing the limo up a steep hill to get us to our ceremony location. We were very thankful that Atlantic Limo was able to book us at the last minute!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2009

This was a great limo service. Excellent price. Driver was right on time, and drove us around to all our picture locations. Paid for everything with credit card week before (including gratuity) which made it seamless the day of.

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • F

Tara · Married on 06/05/2010

3.8
      3.5

Day of service was fantastic. Driver arrived early with a clean car and provided great service. We picked Atlantic because they have 12 person limos rather than 10 and the cost was unbelievable, especially when you consider the extra driving time required since they're so far away. I just thought the correspondence was unprofessional. They took a long time to get back to me, quoted me a few different prices (because they couldn't do math) and then calling to confirm the weekend before was a disaster. First the woman who said she'd call back never did. Then when I called the next day, I got a guy who was speaking to me and someone in the office at the same time. Put one of us on hold! Once I told him who I was three times, he said I was all set. I wasn't sure if a limo was going to show up at all since he was so distracted, but it did and everything was fine after that.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

3.6
      3.0

Atlantic limo was very helpful in allowing me to rent the limo for only 2 hours. My reception and ceremoy were at the same place. We just needed the limo to drive a few miles down the road with my wedding party for pictures. The only disappointment I had was we paid to have the hummer limo and ended up with the excursion. Everything worked out fine as everyone could fit in but I was a little upset we didn't get the car we paid for.

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/06/2014

2.6
      2.0
      3.0

Beautiful limos and great prices. However this company books back to back so closely that there is no room for leeway. Weddings will run late at times and mine did since there was a thunder and lightening storm. I paid for a 2nd limo to run guests back and forth after the ceremony from the hotel to the reception. The limo could only do one run b/c the ceremony ran late. Semi understandable. Then despite pre-arranging to pick up guests at 2 hotels ( 1 mile apart)...the limo driver refused to do so as he stated it was not on his work order. Not the call I wanted to get while I was in my limo on the way to the reception. The driver proceeded to argue with me over it . The driver of my limo however was nice, professional , and even texted me before the last run back to the hotel after the after party. That was above and beyond what he had to do and I appreciated it . I would only recommend if you know exactly when you need pickup and drop off to the minute.

Sent on 11/02/2014

2.2
      3.0

ANYONE LOOKING TO GET A LIMO FOR AN EVENT PLEASE READ!!

First off let me say the driver was very nice. We had him for the bachelorette party and the day of the wedding.

Here are the negatives, NEITHER DAY were they on time. The limo picked up the bachelorette party at the restaurant 15 minutes late, which wasn't a huge deal but we specifically asked for the white hummer stretcher limo because that was what the bride had wanted, they showed up with the wrong limo. The day of the wedding, after the limo was 15 minutes late i called the buisness number and the person who answered stated "he left with plenty of time he should be there already" and agreed to call him. The limo then showed up a few minutes later 20 minutes late which made us late to our hair appointments which made the limo late getting back to pick up the guys to bring them to the wedding and then made the entire brides wedding party and bride 20 minutes late to her wedding. He then asked to charge the brides card for the "overage of time" after the brides father stated "no" because he didnt know whose card was on the account the card was charged anyways.
    Let me just state that on their website they say that they will be there 10-15 minutes early, neither case was this true, not even a courtesy call to reassure the bride they were just a few minutes behind. If this was homecoming, a prom, ect we wouldn't have card, but this was a WEDDING and it was laid out to them what the day was like and strict times that had to be met.

so save yourself the hassle and find a different limo company unless you like being fashionably later (:

Sent on 11/03/2014

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

1.0

This was the absolute worst company my husband and I have ever encountered. We booked three limousines for our wedding night. The last limo showed up thirty minutes late... Then it "broke down" in the parking lot of our wedding venue. We were very understanding with the driver while he was trying to find a solution. We called the company to find out what was going on and the "operations manager" was rude and not understanding our situation. He said the last limo that left will just turn around and pick us up. That would take 2.5 hours. We should have been in our hotel by 11pm at the latest. We missed our hotel reservation and went straight home, not arriving until 2am.

Atlantic decided to refund us for ONE limo - nothing else. We didn't get reimbursed for our hotel room or any of the other rides. And it turns out the limo never really broke down. The company is run by incompetent, rude people!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

angel · Married on 05/12/2012

0.0

I would not recommend. Parents made payment two days before my sisiters wedding and guess what driver never showed up to pick up the bride and groom and part. But refunded money and sent a lino from another company to bring them to the reception. Experiance and business side is unacceptable. Should double money back because people had to use thee gas and for inconviance

Sent on 05/15/2012