11 Maine St. Suite 7, Westbrook, ME 04092 Map · Phone number

About Limo Services in Maine

Limo Services in Maine is a limousine rental company based in Westbrook, Maine. The business has a fleet of luxury limousines with temperature controls and seats crafted of fine leather. Couples can be transported throughout Freeport, Kennebunkport, and Portland in Maine, as well as Boston, Massachusetts and Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Limousines are driven by uniformed chauffeurs, and a chauffeured 12- or 14-passenger van is also available to shuttle guests to and from the venue.

Limo Services in Maine has a selection of high-end vehicles, consisting of classic cars, SUVs, SUV limos, sedans, stretch limos, standard limos, shuttles, and vans. Couples and guests can use the company's transportation services for either one-way or round trips, as well as for trips to multiple locations. Each vehicle comes equipped with the following amenities:

• Bar
  • Bottled water or ice
  • Fiber optics
  • Premium stereo
  • Privacy partition
  • Red carpet service

Follow Limo Services in Maine on

Other couples have also viewed

• Maine Limousine Service
limousine wedding

3 Reviews for Limo Services in Maine

• fidanzata

Jade · Married on 08/24/2019

My friend used this company for her wedding this past weekend. The limo was comfortable, full of nice glassware for our customary champagne, and even came with a red carpet! The limo driver helped the bride with her dress out on a rocky Maine beach where we were all taking photos. Wonderful driver and a great company! We even had some people stop to check out what we were doing--which I'm sure was because we had a big fancy limo by a beach. :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

James · Married on 08/26/2017

I used Limo Services in Maine for my bachelor party. There were a lot of us, so we we're picked up in a big, white van that accommodated our group comfortably. When we got in we found champagne on ice and all the bottled water we could possibly drink. Our driver was prompt, friendly and professional. He had a great sense of humor and new all the cool places to go in the Greater Portland area. We had a great time and ended up extending our time by several hours which was no problem for our driver who was super flexible about it. I would definitely recommend Limo Services in Maine to anyone having a bachelor or bachelorette party! They were fantastic!
    -James D.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Joy · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Maine limousine for my wedding on August 19 2017. I can't tell you enough that Gabriel was professional and very much hands on. I had Peter as my driver. He was WONDERFUL!!!! Very attentive and fun! Red carpet treatment was a classy touch I felt like a celebrity. Highly recommended!!!!'

Sent on 08/21/2017

Limo Services in Maine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Animals
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    2 Hours
    3 Hours
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Bottled Water / Ice
    Fiber Optic Lighting
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition
    Red Carpet Service

• A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Limo Service Of Maine has served our couples well; on time, clean, and courteous.

• 11 Maine St., Suite 7 Westbrook, 04092 See on map
    2074823778 (Phone number)
    2074823778 (Other Phone Number)
    2074823778 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Limo Services in Maine)