Astro Entertainment Reviews

Astro Entertainment 5
Astro Entertainment 6
Astro Entertainment 7

Alaina Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

DJ Danny Gray is the Best!!!

If you are in search of a fun yet professional DJ that just gets the music you want, look no further. DJ Danny Gray is your guy!! He made our day so special!! He was a great MC with announcements and introductions as well as playing the hottest hits! He even had my grandma on the dance floor :) Thank you so much Danny!! I HIGHLY recommend booking him NOW!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Roger Cruz is the BEST!

We didn't want our wedding to end! Roger Cruz played the very best music ALL night. Our dance floor was never empty and our guests told us this was the most dancing they've ever done at a wedding. Roger was so easy to work with and we loved meeting with him prior to our wedding. We talked to him and it's like we had been friends with him all our lives. He listened to us and played exactly what we talked about. He gave us ideas for various songs and everybody loved it! I honestly can't say enough positive things about him. He always had a smile on his face and truly looked like he was enjoying the reception just as much as we were. Thank you, Roger, for making our wedding day so memorable and for keeping the party going all night long!! :)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Mary Margaret · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ

Astro did an amazing job at our wedding! Pari was very easy to communicate with and always got back to me on time, which made everything so easy. Shoutout to Rodney who DJ’d our wedding, he did an amazing job and played all genres we requested. He took the time to reach out to me before the wedding to make sure he had everything I wanted. We loved having him and the astro team work our wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jenn · Married on 06/21/2019

Best DJ Ever

Danny and Pari were amazing to work with! Pari continually checked in on us to see how planning was going and if we needed help, even though we only hired Astro for DJ and lighting services - I was super impressed and appreciative for the support and help! Danny was a blast!! Our guests were up partying before dinner was even over. He played everything we asked for and had a fantastic selection of songs for the rest of the night. He was beyond helpful when it came to picking specific songs (for ex. the cake cutting song)! The price was super reasonable and the staff as a whole were very professional. I couldn’t have asked for a better entertainment experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

The greatest DJ

Astro was absolutely amazing, and we couldn’t of asked for more! We hired Kurt Etheridge, and he was so much fun. He danced with our guests and even made those unwilling to dance join in with the crowd. He is definitely a wonderful dj. He made our wedding very special. If you want a fun time that people will remember, book Astro!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2019

Rodney Charles was the best!

We chose Astro as part of the wedding package at Virginia Beach National Golf Club. The company assigned us Rodney Charles. He was fantastic from initial contact all the way through the wedding! He kept us on track and keep the everything flowing smoothly. He asked questions and worked with the venue staff be sure he was giving correct information about things, like who goes first at the buffet, etc. The music flow was on point. Very professional. We highly recommend Rodney! The office staff at Astro were also easy to work with as well.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Danny is the best!

DJ Danny did an outstanding job at our wedding. When we decided to book with Astro, they asked which DJ we wanted. To help us decide, we looked through the reviews and Danny’s name was coming up everywhere. Now we know why - he was phenomenal! The month leading up to our wedding, I had a meeting with Danny to discuss everything we wanted. The week of, he called me to confirm everything was right, and to ask a few additional questions to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. Day of, everything was perfect. Danny would check in with us every so often throughout the event to make sure we were having a good time, and to ask if there was anything particular we wanted played. At one point, I asked if he could put on a few slow songs before the older guests left, and he immediately ran back and did just that. He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He played all different types of music, so every guest heard things they liked. Even my 90 year old grandmother said she enjoyed it! Since the wedding, everyone has been telling us how great the music was. Danny was incredible! We had so much fun dancing the night away. I would highly recommend booking Astro, and specifically DJ Danny, for any event!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Ryan Cole · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

Astro was amazing in every way. We used Rob as our DJ and Sara Logan as our day-of coordinator, and both did an outstanding job. We had full confidence in them from the very beginning, and every detail was carried out to perfection. Seriously, we could not have asked for a better team to work with. They are great!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Pari and Danny were awesome!

We are so happy that we chose to work with Astro for our wedding!! Our day-of-coordinator, Pari, was absolutely phenomenal. She was easy to communicate with, very responsive, and very helpful during the last stages of the planning process. It was so nice to get to our venue and have everything be set up exactly how I had asked. She made our day so much easier and less stressful, especially when it came to following the timeline. We did not have to worry about anything because Pari was already handling it! Our DJ, Danny, was also fantastic! He played all of the music that we asked for and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He created such a fun atmosphere and most guests commented that our wedding was one of the best they had ever been to. If you are looking for your day to go smoothly and for your guests to have fun all night, I highly recommend Pari and Danny!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kristina madden · Married on 05/31/2019

Danny is a saint!

From start to finish Danny was nothing but a gem. Danny reached out the day before our event to discuss the details of our wedding, and I knew instantly he had it covered. If you’re a very particular bride like myself, it’s definitely worth hiring someone that knows exactly what they’re doing. I misplaced my bouquet- BOOM Danny was there with it. We were missing some of the bridal party- BOOM Danny found them. Believe me, weddings are bound to have mishaps, but not when you hire someone as professional and on the ball as Danny. He goes up and beyond to make your day special and run as smoothly as possible.
    He did an outstanding job and would DEFINITELY recommend hiring him for any of your events.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Avery

Avery Gardner · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional, Responsive, Entertaining!

When I first started touring reception venues, people immediately started recommending Danny from Astro as the DJ we “had to get”. Venues could not say enough positive things about him. Then come to find out, one of my best friends who was getting married just a few months after my tours had booked him as well for her wedding. Although I was unable to attend that wedding due to a deployment, my husband did and was absolutely stoked when we decided to book Danny. Danny was always available to answer any questions and he helped carry out the timeline since we had decided to forgo a day of coordinator. He met with my husband (who is a compete music snob) and I about a month before to get to know us and hear our music preferences. He did a fabulous job and my husband had a blast and it was very obvious that our guests did too. DJ Danny is the one to hire for sure!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Vana

Vana Ongkeko · Married on 05/25/2019

Danny is amazing!!

We had an amazing experience with Astro Entertainment for our wedding. Susan was really helpful from the minute we contacted Astro. We chose Danny for our DJ and could not have made a better choice. Danny was amazing from beginning to end! He did a phenomenal job and everyone at my wedding loved how great his mix of music was! We have a lot of kids in our family and he made sure to keep it fun for our guests while still keeping it clean enough for the children attending. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We would highly recommend Astro and Danny for anyone! Thank you, Astro!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mary Robertson · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Night with Astro

Kurt Etheridge was our choice to DJ our daughter's wedding. And we made the right choice. Our guest danced throughout the entire event. He entertained with his personality. Very upbeat. Average age of guest 25 - 35. The music was perfect, quieter during dinner so guest could speak to one another. Bride and groom loved his energy. Would recommend Kurt if you are looking to dance, which our guest were. . Great night Kurt, thank you.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah McGarey · Married on 05/11/2019

Danny Gray is the best DJ ever!

We are absolutely obsessed with our DJ, Danny Gray, he was amazing!! He called us beforehand to discuss all the details, go over name pronunciations and to make sure we were on the same page- and wow could you tell! He paid attention to what music we liked and totally got the vibe we wanted for our wedding. The dance floor was packed ALL night and ALL our guests - young and old - kept telling us how much they loved our music. Not only did he have great music, he also did an awesome job of announcing everything and keeping the reception flowing. We could not have asked for a better person/DJ than Danny for our special day and would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/11/2019

Roger Cruz at Astro Entertainment is the Best of the Best!

We hired DJ Roger Cruz from Astro for our wedding and he was AMAZING! We were told by our wedding planner that he was the best, and she was not lying. Our biggest wish for our wedding was for everyone to dance the whole night and have fun. We met with Roger before the wedding to go over the type of music we were envisioning, and he nailed it. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and we had the best time. All of our guests were raving about him and the 4 hours that we had him for the reception were not long enough! He was also extremely accommodating of all of our requests and was able to cut and edit a few songs for us that we were using for our wedding ceremony and first dance. Something all of our guests loved about him in particular was that he was actually blending all of the music together and there was never a lull in the music. Not all wedding DJs do that and I've been to some weddings where they just press play on a playlist and that's it. Choose Roger at Astro if you want to dance the night away at your wedding! Our friends are still talking about him and its been two months since our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Clifford · Married on 05/04/2019

Danny was GREAT!

Danny from Astro was our DJ and did such an amazing job! He was professional, fun, and really knew how to read the crowd! We will definitely use him again for future events!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Kinzel · Married on 04/27/2019

Danny is amazing!

Danny was our DJ and he was absolutely incredible. The wedding planning process is the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life and Astro entertainment/ Danny made my life so much easier. He will make your day whatever you want it to be and MUCH MORE. Worth every single penny you spend. Do not even think twice, use this company/DJ for your event an you will have a phenomenal day! THANK YOU DANNY!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Alfonso

Alfonso Balingit · Married on 04/26/2019

Danny Gray is the way to go!

He rocked the house during our 25th wedding vow renewal! From the start of the ceremony to the last song of the night, Danny knew exactly what the crowd wanted which kept the guests entertained and the dance floor filled at all times! Everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend him for your next special occasion if you want to have a great time. Thanks again Danny!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Astro Entertainment 8
  • Randa

Randa Momb · Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn't be happier

Sara Logan, with Astro Entertainment, was a fantastic Day-of Coordinator. She was on top of everything and very responsive. I valued her opinion, and she helped us decide on several important aspects of our ceremony and reception to make it better. When a couple of things changed on the day of, Sara rolled with it and altered the plans to make it work seamlessly. I have to admit that when I was told I had to have a Day-of Coordinator for my venue, I didn't think I needed one, but I don't know how we would have managed without Sara! Perfection.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

Larry was fantastic!

Our whole experience with Astro, specifically Larry and Suzie, was great. Suzie helped answer all my questions before our DJ was assigned and once we met Larry we knew it was a perfect match. Not only did Larry take and use my husbands excessively long list of songs, but he was great when guests requested a song, playing it right after the current song was over. EVERYONE at my wedding mentioned how amazing he was and how it kept the party going so well! We are so thankful for Larry!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cindy · Married on 03/16/2019

So much fun

Astor was on point!!!!! They were kind, played clean music and were super considerate!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Fick · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

We had an amazing experience using Astro Entertainment for our wedding! Pari was helpful from the minute we contacted Astro. We chose Rodney for our DJ and could not have made a better choice. As soon as we met him to discuss details, we knew that he was the perfect fit for our wedding. Music was important to us and Astro let us create our own playlists. Rodney had great suggestions and energy to help make the entire evening run smoothly. We would highly recommend Astro and Rodney to anyone!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Richie Rich, Phenomenal DJ

Ben and I were married December 1, 2018. Ben first met Richie Rich at a Father Daughter dance, then we ran into him again at Virginia Beach Bridal Expo. We wanted a DJ who wasn’t content to spin in the shadows and Richie Rich met our expectations and more! He not only hyped our reception crowd with his enthusiasm, but he interacted with guests on the dance floor as well. Guests were still raving about Richie Rich’s music selection, persona, and dance floor confidence weeks after the event!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Beth

Beth Carter · Married on 11/24/2018

Best wedding ever

We hired Danny Gray to be our DJ for our wedding reception and cocktail hour. He was AWESOME. He worked with my fiance (now husband!) and I to make sure the night was exactly what we envisioned. He kept everyone out on the dance floor. He even managed to incorporate my husband's rock music requests into the dinner hour seamlessly (and let me tell you I had my doubts but wanted to give my husband what he wanted). Our wedding day was hands down the best day of my life and Danny is part of the reason why.

Sent on 11/29/2018