Ashni Shastri Reviews

Ashni Shastri 2
Ashni Shastri 3
Ashni Shastri 4

Maisha · Married on 09/26/2018

Ashni was so sweet from the get go! She doesn't just apply whatever look she wants to see on you, but rather works with you to create a look you can truly enjoy and appreciate. She did my makeup so nicely and I didn't want to take it off that whole day. I would totally recommend Ashni to all my friends and would love to get dolled up by her again!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Payal · Married on 09/01/2018

I’ve had the pleasure of having Ashni do my makeup on several occasions now, and the results have always been nothing less than perfect!

Ashni has an amazing eye for what looks good, and makes sure that she enhances your natural features, rather than caking on lots of makeup to make you look like a different person! She is highly understanding of the look I want to go for, and always makes an extra effort to consider the whole outfit, the hair and the setting where the event is at. I always get so many complements on my makeup when Ashni does it, and the makeup always lasts all night long.

Ashni uses great quality brushes and make-up products, and is extremely professional in every way. I normally only like doing my own make-up, but when Ashni does my makeup, I know I can sit back and relax as she always gets it right! She’s also able to do a lot of different styles for a variety of events. She’s highly communicative of what she has in mind, and will always listen if you have any concerns about what will or won’t suit you. As an added bonus, she has recommended me some amazing skincare to suit my skin type and provided some great skincare advice, and it’s worked wonderfully for me.

I highly recommend Ashni for many reasons– professional, talented, fun, flexible and efficient. For all of the brides out there- Ashni is definitely the person you want doing your makeup on one of the the most important days of your life!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Priya · Married on 08/02/2018

My experience with Ashni was exceptional as she was extremely professional, but very kind. She knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Ashni Shastri 5
    Ashni Shastri 6
    Ashni Shastri 7

Purna · Married on 08/01/2018

It was wonderful working with Ashni. Loved the look she did on me and she made me feel so beautiful. Ashni’s super friendly and professional. Highly recommend choosing her for your big day!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 05/05/2018

Ashni is as professional and kind as she is talented. I can't recommend her enough. She enhances your features and makes you look and feel gorgeous. She has a keen attention to detail. I loved my makeup so much, I didn't even want to wash my face! I wish I could keep her in my vanity to do my makeup everyday. I highly recommend using Ashni, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jinal · Married on 01/17/2018

Ashni's makeup is as couture as her personality! Not only does she have the knowledge of working with different skin types and concerns, she actually puts in extra effort to understand her clients and their needs in order to personalize every aspect of her work. Her focus is always you, and what you feel natural and comfortable in. She would rather make you late (fashionably, of course!) to an event, than to let you walk out looking anything less than fabulous! To top it off, she uses top quality products and makes sure her makeup and brushes are clean between each use. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Ashni Shastri 8

Saloni · Married on 08/30/2017

I’ve hired Ashni for multiple occasions ranging from large weddings to more casual events and she has always exceeded my expectations! Ashni used trust worthy products that were good for my personal skin type, has much expertise in what she does. She has a great eye for what looks good on each person and catered to my requests really well! Ashni is also very professional, calm and collected and really fun to talk to! Her work truly speaks for itself and she’ll make you feel gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her to a friend for any and all events.

Sent on 09/09/2018