Ash Sanabria Photography Reviews

Ash Sanabria Photography 4
Ash Sanabria Photography 5

Joe Keys · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!

My wife and I had such a great experience working with Ashlyn and her second shooter, not to mention we loved the photos. From our first meeting, she went above and beyond to answer every question, address every concern, and make us feel comfortable. We decided to hire her right after our first meeting.
    She was very communicative in the months leading up to the wedding and answered every text, call, or email we had. On the day of at our venue, Perona Farms, she spent the morning with my wife and her bridesmaids and her second shooter was with me and my groomsmen getting ready. He was fantastic and my wife and all the ladies were raving about Ashlyn. She made the wedding party and all our family members laugh and everyone was relaxed and natural, even our parents were saying how great she was.
    During the ceremony and reception, you could barely tell both photographers were there, but they were able to capture every single special moment. We opted to do our portrait photos before our ceremony which allowed us to enjoy our cocktail hour. She pulled us away for maybe 10 minutes max to get some additional shots and we loved every single one. Both photographers were on the dance floor all night long taking photos but you could barely tell they were there. Thank you so much Ashlyn for making our special day all the more special and for capturing every moment. We cannot recommend her enough!

Ash Sanabria Photography 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Angela

A.m.s. · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Ashlyn! She didn't make our wedding day stressful, was easy to work with, and didn't flinch when I arrived a half-hour late to our first look. She picked up on time and got in everything I wanted captured! Thank you Ash, for your hard work! Hire her today you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Shanley · Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome Photographer!!!

I highly recommend booking Ash for your wedding day. She was efficient, has a calming personality, and kept us on track. She coordinated two first looks (one was a prank) that her and my wife discussed in advance. She held her composure and remained professional as my wife's big and burly cousin tapped on my shoulder wearing a white robe and veil. Truly funny moment! My wife did run late for our real first look but Ashlyn was able to pick up on time and still get in photos we wanted. Can't thank you enough, Ashlyn!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Hope

Hope Voorhees · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Photography

Ashlyn is a wonderful photographer. I am not the picture taker, and I must say in Ashlyn’s lens that all changed. She captures amazing shots and makes every bride feel like a beauty queen. I haven’t seen a photo that I haven’t loved. She works with every budget, is kind and very professional! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

Ashlyn is the BEST of the BEST! You cannot go wrong with choosing her. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. You cannot help but smile around her because her cheerfulness is so contagious! And she maintains this sweetness under the pressure of running a wedding! She runs the show and will make sure you get every shot you want. We used her for our engagement and wedding and I know we will be using her for our future photography needs! She is very organized, a great communicator, and will answer any question you have! Her photos are beautiful and you will be gushing over the pictures for years to come. She works with a person who makes beautiful wedding albums which makes things very convenient!!! You will not be disappointed if you chose her! If you want more information, feel free to email me at laurenmferrara@gmail.com ! Thank you Ashlyn!

Ash Sanabria Photography 11
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Ashlyn was recommended to us by a family member with a background in photography, so we knew from the beginning that she would take wonderful, high quality photos. What we didn't know was how much she would be part of our day, helping us organize, and keeping us sane during the chaos of our wedding day. I come from a big, blended family, and Ashlyn did an incredible job keeping everyone on track. She took control of the situation and got everyone in and out quickly. There were more than a few times that I got flustered because having so much family around can be trying, but Ashley stayed cool as a cucumber and got everything done. She spent lots of time walking around the location with us, taking a wide variety of photos so that our album won't all look the same. She also agreed to stay a few extras on short notice because we decided last minute that we'd like the extra coverage.

Ashlyn is incredible talented and even more of a pleasure to work with. On your wedding day you want to ensure that you capture the special moments, but it's even better to have someone there that you truly enjoy and helps make your day even easier. Ashlyn's photos are beautiful, soft, and each one is perfectly frame-able. If you want gorgeous photos and great experience, contact Ashlyn ASAP!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nicolette · Married on 10/08/2016

One of the most important memories you have from your wedding is pictures. Mine are something I plan on cherishing forever. Ashlyn's professionalism, attention to detail, and just all around pleasant demeanor made her an absolute treasure to work with. Not only did she take every single portrait I wanted, but she captured beautiful shots through the entire wedding. Also the turn around time on my pictures was outstanding. Because I'm extremely impatient. Still to this day I'm in love with every single photo we have, and I'm thankful one of the best choices I made was working with Ashlyn. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/02/2016

Ashlyn was an absolute gem and I couldn't imagine a better experience. She was professional, personable and overall knew exactly how to handle each picture on my wish list. AAA++++

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ann · Married on 07/11/2015

Ashlyn does an amazing job capturing each person's joy and love!!! She's talented!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Eric · Married on 07/05/2015

To definitely book her! Ashlyn takes amazing photos that you will not be disappointed with!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kellyann · Married on 04/04/2014

Ashlyn was very responsive when I wrote/texted her regarding information about our wedding photos. She was very easy going and very respectful of my thoughts and ideas.

At the event, she go along with everyone as if she knew them forever; even though my guest where about 25 people, they we're a tough crowd to please (everyone wants to be the center of attention even though it's the bride and grooms day), but she handled it very well; getting everyone together for shots perfectly and professionally.

I would definitely recommend her for any photography!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/17/2016

Ashlyn is incredibly kind and thoughtful in her work. She helps guide the whole process while making it fun and never being in-your-face about it. She is unbelievably talented, has a great eye, and makes the whole experience enjoyable rather than stressful. She's a dream to work with — so responsive! — and trustworthy. Would absolutely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2016

Ash Sanabria Photography was responsive and professional from the gate. I had the pleasure working with her and my cousins wedding a year prior and immediately asked for her contact information Working in events I wanted to be sure I picked someone with an excellent pro-folio that does weddings. She truly thinks out of the box and gets shots that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime without making it feel like work/hassle on your big day. Ashlyn was spot on with being on-time and available to stay longer if I needed her.

Sent on 11/10/2016